Lancôme Definicils Pro High Definition Curved Brush Mascara uploaded by Melissa B.

BY LANCÔME

Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Totally love this mascara. It was my first high end product and it will always be my first love. Even after using other brands I bought this again and my lashes loved me for it. Long curled lashes that don't need falsies i recommend this tube of wonder.
Ariel F.
Fountain Vly, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this mascara after trying the original Definicils and Hypnose since I was addicted to both. Although I found the curved brush to be interesting at first, I wasn't as impressed with it as the other Lancome mascaras. It did do a great job of catching every lash and lengthening them, but there was next to no fullness in my lashes. If lengthening mascara is what you're after and you want a little more control over them, this is perfect for you. If you're like me and prefer volume and thickness to defined lashes, I'd pass on this and go straight to Hypnose or Hypnose drama.
Paola P.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's rare for me to find a good mascara due to my stubborn eyelashes but this right here is great. My eyelashes look amazing after I just this. Sometimes people ask if I have fake eyelashes I say not just wearing Lancome Pro High def mascara.
Ashley G.
Long Beach, CA
This is hands down the best mascara I've ever used for an everyday bright eye look. It really separates and lengthens each lash. it's not great for a dramatic night look, but its perfect for day use. It is pretty pricey (considering that Maybelline is cheap and good) but worth it. If you're lucky you can get a half size from sephora which is perfect because then you can use it all before it gets gross.
Hannah H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally like this mascara. It's worth the money you pay for it. It gives my eyelashes great volume without clumping them up at all. I absolutely love it and would recorded it to anyone looking for a nice mascara
My eyelashes are poker straight. I curl them. I just mascera that is supposed to help curl. I have used other curved brushes. Nothing has really worked for me. This formula actually keeps my lashes curled for hours (but I still do use an eyelash curler before). The only reason I'm not giving this a five is because it can get kind of clumpy.
Luana F.
Saint Paul, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite mascara without doubt, love how it seems natural and great! Is also easy to apply and gives just the right volume and extension for an every day make up, or even for a going out night. Love it!
Zion H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara. It makes my eyelashes look so long and it's worth all the money. I would totally recommend this product to ladies who like to have a long eyelash look. Go out and get yours today!
Tatjana M.
Killeen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the fact the brush is curved. It makes my eyelashes wider and more lumpcious. I apply at least usually 3 coats with other brushes but with this it usually only takes 1 coat to get the job done.
Kalli A.
Lancôme has the best mascaras! The brush on this one is fantastic! It really gets between each lash for lengthening separation! The mascara formula itself stays fresh longer than drug store brands!
Maridania C.
Is it easy to remove?
Yassie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this eyeliner clump?
Somantha S.
Is this mascara worth the price?
Jess M.
Beechhurst, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good. and do u like it
Emma H.
Olathe, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
does this mascara bleed? will i look like a raccoon by the end of the night ?