Lancôme Definicils Pro High Definition Curved Brush Mascara uploaded by Melissa B.

BY LANCÔME

Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Totally love this mascara. It was my first high end product and it will always be my first love. Even after using other brands I bought this again and my lashes loved me for it. Long curled lashes that don't need falsies i recommend this tube of wonder.
Ariel F.
Fountain Vly, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this mascara after trying the original Definicils and Hypnose since I was addicted to both. Although I found the curved brush to be interesting at first, I wasn't as impressed with it as the other Lancome mascaras. It did do a great job of catching every lash and lengthening them, but there was next to no fullness in my lashes. If lengthening mascara is what you're after and you want a little more control over them, this is perfect for you. If you're like me and prefer volume and thickness to defined lashes, I'd pass on this and go straight to Hypnose or Hypnose drama.
Paola P.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's rare for me to find a good mascara due to my stubborn eyelashes but this right here is great. My eyelashes look amazing after I just this. Sometimes people ask if I have fake eyelashes I say not just wearing Lancome Pro High def mascara.
Hannah H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally like this mascara. It's worth the money you pay for it. It gives my eyelashes great volume without clumping them up at all. I absolutely love it and would recorded it to anyone looking for a nice mascara
Luana F.
Saint Paul, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite mascara without doubt, love how it seems natural and great! Is also easy to apply and gives just the right volume and extension for an every day make up, or even for a going out night. Love it!
Zion H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara. It makes my eyelashes look so long and it's worth all the money. I would totally recommend this product to ladies who like to have a long eyelash look. Go out and get yours today!
Tatjana M.
Killeen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the fact the brush is curved. It makes my eyelashes wider and more lumpcious. I apply at least usually 3 coats with other brushes but with this it usually only takes 1 coat to get the job done.
Kalli A.
Lancôme has the best mascaras! The brush on this one is fantastic! It really gets between each lash for lengthening separation! The mascara formula itself stays fresh longer than drug store brands!
Arielle M.
Oceanside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a wonderful mascara, just like all other Lancome mascara. It makes my lashes look like they have a natural curl and really pop. One star is taken off since I enjoy lancomes grandios mascara more.
Eae W.
This is a great mascara and one of my favorites. I switch beefed several different ones but this one always makes it back into the rotation. It wears really well, does not run or flake off, and yet is still easy to remove!
LaToi J.
Orrum , NC
Has anyone tried this?
Ashley P.
Kearney, NE
Where can you buy this product
Sarah S.
Bloomington, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this mascara work? I use too faces better than sex and have used other Lancôme mascaras, but never this one! I'm really interested in the curved brush
LeeAnne F.
Hudson, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always used roller lash. Does this product have a similar finish?
Merel V.
Bethesda, MD
I have long and curved lashes- and I'm looking for something that won't clump them. Does anyone with similar lashes know whether they'll clump or not?