Lancôme Definicils Pro High Definition Curved Brush Mascara uploaded by Melissa B.

BY LANCÔME

Sarai C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this mascara for everyday use, it stays on throughout the day without transferring!!!
mandi n.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product at a affordable price works great to get full long lashes I'd recommend it
Kimberly  M.
Corona, CA
Amazing mascara but not very fond of the curve. It's difficult for me to apply with the curve of the wand. Would only repurchase regular definicils mascara.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este primer es muy bueno separate muy bonito las pestanas me gusto que dura mucho y que es muy economico
Ashley G.
Long Beach, CA
This is hands down the best mascara I've ever used for an everyday bright eye look. It really separates and lengthens each lash. it's not great for a dramatic night look, but its perfect for day use. It is pretty pricey (considering that Maybelline is cheap and good) but worth it. If you're lucky you can get a half size from sephora which is perfect because then you can use it all before it gets gross.
Tien P.
Los Angeles, CA
I thought this would give me a curl to my lashes, but instead, it did absolutely nothing at all If anything, I felt like it made my lashes look shorter. Good thing it was a sample.
OMG!
It's so cute.
I Really think that it Is a good product y waaaaant one like this. Jajaja
My eyelashes are poker straight. I curl them. I just mascera that is supposed to help curl. I have used other curved brushes. Nothing has really worked for me. This formula actually keeps my lashes curled for hours (but I still do use an eyelash curler before). The only reason I'm not giving this a five is because it can get kind of clumpy.
Haley E.
Bryan, TX
This product works really good. I use it all the time because my lashes look much longer!
Arianna R.
I love how the brush is curved to fit the flow of your eyelashes. It makes it easier to get the lashes from beginning to end
Ro'Che S.
Jacksonville, FL
How good is this mascara? I would love to know so I can buy it at my local Sephora.
Alyssa B.
Has anyone tried this? Does it flake off?
Alexia S.
Jupiter, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product make your eyelashes look clumpy?
Zainab A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it really worth the price?
Samantha T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this mascara come in waterproof?