Lancôme Definicils Pro High Definition Curved Brush Mascara uploaded by Melissa B.

BY LANCÔME

Sarai C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this mascara for everyday use, it stays on throughout the day without transferring!!!
mandi n.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product at a affordable price works great to get full long lashes I'd recommend it
Kimberly  M.
Corona, CA
Amazing mascara but not very fond of the curve. It's difficult for me to apply with the curve of the wand. Would only repurchase regular definicils mascara.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este primer es muy bueno separate muy bonito las pestanas me gusto que dura mucho y que es muy economico
Ashley G.
Long Beach, CA
This is hands down the best mascara I've ever used for an everyday bright eye look. It really separates and lengthens each lash. it's not great for a dramatic night look, but its perfect for day use. It is pretty pricey (considering that Maybelline is cheap and good) but worth it. If you're lucky you can get a half size from sephora which is perfect because then you can use it all before it gets gross.
Tien P.
Los Angeles, CA
I thought this would give me a curl to my lashes, but instead, it did absolutely nothing at all If anything, I felt like it made my lashes look shorter. Good thing it was a sample.
OMG!
It's so cute.
I Really think that it Is a good product y waaaaant one like this. Jajaja
My eyelashes are poker straight. I curl them. I just mascera that is supposed to help curl. I have used other curved brushes. Nothing has really worked for me. This formula actually keeps my lashes curled for hours (but I still do use an eyelash curler before). The only reason I'm not giving this a five is because it can get kind of clumpy.
Haley E.
Bryan, TX
This product works really good. I use it all the time because my lashes look much longer!
Arianna R.
I love how the brush is curved to fit the flow of your eyelashes. It makes it easier to get the lashes from beginning to end
Tyler H.
Jackson, MS
How long does this mascara last
Patricia D.
I have trouble putting mascara on, it clumps and gets my eye lashes stuck together, they also get my glasses lenses dirty. How can I prevent these things? Does anyone have any suggestions. Thanks
Kendra B.
London, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it cheaper to buy this online then in the store?
eunises R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Is it eye drying
Dakota L.
Struthers
I've been lookin for a good mascara, I have long eye lashes naturally and don't use fake ones. I don't like the look where they look clumped together or not filled all the way. Will this fix my problem?! Lol