Lancôme Definicils Pro High Definition Curved Brush Mascara uploaded by Melissa B.

BY LANCÔME

Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
Totally love this mascara. It was my first high end product and it will always be my first love. Even after using other brands I bought this again and my lashes loved me for it. Long curled lashes that don't need falsies i recommend this tube of wonder.
Tatjana M.
Killeen, TX
I love the fact the brush is curved. It makes my eyelashes wider and more lumpcious. I apply at least usually 3 coats with other brushes but with this it usually only takes 1 coat to get the job done.
Angela M.
Ellenburg Center, NY
Love it. Would recommend it to everyone. Thank God I happened upon it in my local target. I love how it makes my eyelashes look longer than they are.
Debbie C.
I like this mascara it makes lashes look more natural but if you are trying to get a more intense look I don't recommend this one.
alysse k.
Love this mascara for a barely-there enhancer! Doesn't flake or rub off, but makes an impact! Definitely recommend!
Kathy W.
BELTON, MO
If you want lashes that go on for days this is the mascara to pick. So long and full. Best on the high end market
Ashley C.
Haven't tried it but from the reviews it looks like a good buy. Probably available at Walmart?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Great mascara ! ! ! My lashes are picked up beautifully . With only one coat . It's worth it
Paola P.
Indianapolis, IN
It's rare for me to find a good mascara due to my stubborn eyelashes but this right here is great. My eyelashes look amazing after I just this. Sometimes people ask if I have fake eyelashes I say not just wearing Lancome Pro High def mascara.
Zion H.
I love this mascara. It makes my eyelashes look so long and it's worth all the money. I would totally recommend this product to ladies who like to have a long eyelash look. Go out and get yours today!
Maridania C.
Is it easy to remove?
Yassie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this eyeliner clump?
Somantha S.
Is this mascara worth the price?
Jess M.
Beechhurst, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good. and do u like it
eve f.