Lancôme Definicils Pro High Definition Curved Brush Mascara uploaded by Melissa B.

BY LANCÔME

Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Totally love this mascara. It was my first high end product and it will always be my first love. Even after using other brands I bought this again and my lashes loved me for it. Long curled lashes that don't need falsies i recommend this tube of wonder.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally like this mascara. It's worth the money you pay for it. It gives my eyelashes great volume without clumping them up at all. I absolutely love it and would recorded it to anyone looking for a nice mascara
Luana F.
Luana F.
Saint Paul, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite mascara without doubt, love how it seems natural and great! Is also easy to apply and gives just the right volume and extension for an every day make up, or even for a going out night. Love it!
Arielle M.
Arielle M.
Oceanside, CA
This is a wonderful mascara, just like all other Lancome mascara. It makes my lashes look like they have a natural curl and really pop. One star is taken off since I enjoy lancomes grandios mascara more.
Tatjana M.
Tatjana M.
Killeen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the fact the brush is curved. It makes my eyelashes wider and more lumpcious. I apply at least usually 3 coats with other brushes but with this it usually only takes 1 coat to get the job done.
D'qUeen R.
D'qUeen R.
Mascotte, FL
I have short lashes but wearing this mascara magically give me lashes like I've never seen before. It also gives me definition on my lashes! Totally recommend this mascara.
Glenda S.
Glenda S.
Love this mascara! Makes my eye lashes feel fuller :).. I have very short eyelashes but this mascara make them look a little longer than what they are.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Ellenburg Center, NY
Love it. Would recommend it to everyone. Thank God I happened upon it in my local target. I love how it makes my eyelashes look longer than they are.
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Fremont, California
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great mascara because it makes my lashes very long. It doesn't clump them or anything either and i definitely recommend it.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Santa Rosa
amazing product definitely will be purchasing again the wond has the perfect length as well bend to be able to make flawless lashes
Maridania C.
Maridania C.
Is it easy to remove?
Yassie R.
Yassie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this eyeliner clump?
Somantha S.
Somantha S.
Is this mascara worth the price?
Jess M.
Jess M.
Beechhurst, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good. and do u like it
Mariangel O.
Mariangel O.
Weston, FL
How long this mascaras last?