• Lancôme Définicils Natural Yet Noticeable Lashes Mascara Black
  • Lancôme Définicils Natural Yet Noticeable Lashes Mascara Deep Black

BY LANCÔME

The number 1 mascara for over 16 years!

For lavishly long, perfectly defined lashes, this iconic award-winning mascara provides the ultimate in separation and has been the number 1 mascara for 16+ years! Carefully selected polymers coat each lash from root to tip, to help lengthen and outline each lash for unmatched definition. This best-selling mascara's unique brush applicator has specially grooved bristles that hold the perfect amount of product for gradual, even application every time.

• Delivers longer, high-definition lashes instantly
  • Perfectly lengthens and separates lashes for natural look
  • Ophthalmologist-tested. Fragrance-Free. Suitable for contact lens wearers
  • Bio-selective polymers cling to the lashes through electrical attraction
  • Bristles are placed in “hedgehog” pattern
  • Each bristle is grooved to hold the product, allowing gradual application and even spread of the formula

Ingredients: AQUA / WATER / EAU, PARAFFIN, STEARIC ACID, TRIETHANOLAMINE, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX / CIRE DABEILLE, ACACIA SENEGAL / ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, PALMITIC ACID, CERA, CARNAUBA / CARNAUBA WAX / CIRE DE CARNAUBA, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PANTHENOL, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, SODIUM POLYMETHACRYLATE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, SIMETHICONE, BHT, SILICA, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR, CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77007 /ULTRAMARINES, MICA, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77510 / FERRIC FERROCYANIDE]

Lancôme Définicils Natural Yet Noticeable Lashes Mascara

Start your review of Lancôme Définicils Natural Yet Noticeable Lashes Mascara!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "One of my holy times favorites! This product was a holy grail of mine for a long time! gives amazing volume and length, drys fast, and is a great formula. Thinner consistency so doesn't clump!" in 132 reviews
  • "Classic Lancome product. Not your "basic" mascara. I have naturally thick semi long lashes and they look amazing with this mascara with very little effort or product. Try the waterproof - it never comes off. " in 112 reviews
  • "This is a great mascara. It doesn't smear or clump, and I find it to be great at separating my lashes while giving them length and volume. " in 63 reviews
  • "To this day there hasn't been a Lancome product I haven't loved. Definicils was the first Lancome product I tried and it got me hooked. Defines, and darkens the lashes like crazy. Provides some length but it's the definition that gets me." in 38 reviews
  • "I absolutely LOVE this mascara! It always gives me longer, thicker lashes without the tacky clumping. And it looks pretty natural. 5/5 would recommend. " in 29 reviews
East Hampton, CT
I received this mascara in a VoxBox from Influenster for testing purposes. I was so excited because as a self proclaimed mascara junkie I love testing out new mascaras. This one fell short on so many levels. I felt I didn't get a ton of extra length after using this product.

While I almost always buy prestige mascara - this one will not be seen in my my makeup bag. Even when paired with  Lancome Lancome Cils Booster Xl Mascara Enhancing Base - .17 oz For me, the mascara did not last all day.

Overall I'd rather spend money on other brands such as  Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Lengthening Mascara which is at a comparable price point and a product I feel that delivers lasting results.
I really enjoy this mascara! It’s very black and defines my eyelashes. The brush is very precise and helps me coat all my short stubby lashes. And the mascara lasts all day without a ton of smudging under my eyes. The packaging is also lovely - slim and luxurious looking. I highly recommend splurging on this product! Even without the white primer this mascara does beautifully for black lifted eyelashes that are defined yet natural in the best way possible.
This mascara is great, it holds my curl well and is pretty waterproof (i use the waterproof version). The formula is pretty thick and weighs down my eyelashes a little, but my eyelashes don’t clump up with this mascara like they have with other brands. But since my eyelashes go straight down, this is the best mascara so far that helps keep a curl. Small size, but worth the price.
Toledo, OH
It doesnt dry my lashes and is waterproof but isn't hard to wash off. It adds length and volume to my lashes. My sister also loves it as well. I think the wand could be better cause it takes out a lot of product when you take it out, I have to scrape some off before i use it.
St Simons Is, GA
The first time I used this mascara, I was not impressed. However, after using it with their primer, I fell in love. I wore this all day (12+ hours) with ZERO fall out which is amazing in my book. Thanks, Influenster for sending me this complementary for testing purposes.
Bedford, NH
Purchased at: Macy's
Great mascara. Love how it looks with my lashes. This was my first higher end mascara purchase and i was pretty impressed. A little goes a long way, if you apply too much it will come out clumpy and unnatural.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: Macy's
I have to say, at first I really didn’t like this, but it’s grown on me. It’s great for natural makeup kind of days. It help to separate and lengthen my lashes, but it’s a little runny. I like it, but I’m not sure if I would repurchase it again.
Not a fan of this... I didn’t like the brush style. I’m more a volume vs. separation kind of gal. This was good for wispie lashes but not if you’re going for a more dramatic style. I do like the brand however and the packaging was very cute.
I first put this on my lashes 15 years ago and have been in love since. It’s pricey but worth it. It actually makes my lashes look longer, doesn’t clump, gives my lashes a little curl as I apply with an upward motion, and stays put all day.
Wood Ridge, NJ
This mascara is more of an everyday for work mascara. Those days you want your eyes to pop but not look like false lashes. This is that mascara. Darkens your lashes and gives it that extra pop. Quickly throw some on and out the door to work I go.
Concord, NC
Gulfport, MS
Has anyone tried this before? It sounds amazing.
Winter park , FL
how long time?
Is this volumizing at all?
I have been looking for a new mascara but always deal with one that clumps. Does this clump up a lot?

Lancôme

Lancôme was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email