BY LANCÔME

The number 1 mascara for over 16 years!

For lavishly long, perfectly defined lashes, this iconic award-winning mascara provides the ultimate in separation and has been the number 1 mascara for 16+ years! Carefully selected polymers coat each lash from root to tip, to help lengthen and outline each lash for unmatched definition. This best-selling mascara's unique brush applicator has specially grooved bristles that hold the perfect amount of product for gradual, even application every time.

• Aqua / Water / Eau

• What is your favorite mascara?Lancôme Définicils Natural ...3 Answers
  • Does this mascara clump?6 Answers
  • What's the difference between the brushes to me I feel th...4 Answers
Lancôme Définicils Natural Yet Noticeable Lashes Mascara
  • "One of my holy times favorites! This product was a holy grail of mine for a long time! gives amazing volume and length, drys fast, and is a great formula. Thinner consistency so doesn't clump!" in 132 reviews
  • "Classic Lancome product. Not your "basic" mascara. I have naturally thick semi long lashes and they look amazing with this mascara with very little effort or product. Try the waterproof - it never comes off. " in 112 reviews
  • "This is a great mascara. It doesn't smear or clump, and I find it to be great at separating my lashes while giving them length and volume. " in 63 reviews
  • "To this day there hasn't been a Lancome product I haven't loved. Definicils was the first Lancome product I tried and it got me hooked. Defines, and darkens the lashes like crazy. Provides some length but it's the definition that gets me." in 38 reviews
  • "I absolutely LOVE this mascara! It always gives me longer, thicker lashes without the tacky clumping. And it looks pretty natural. 5/5 would recommend. " in 29 reviews
Alondra M.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Deep Black more...
The Définicils mascara is my second favorite mascara by Lancôme, my absolute favorite is the Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Instant Full Body Volume Mascara. The difference between the two is that the Définicils focuses more on definition and length rather than volume. Dont get me wrong , it DOES give a good amount of volume but this mascara is perfect for a more natural look.

This mascara gives no flake action ,
Only smudges if you were to cry or something (in that case get the water proof version),
Is buildable, is not clumpy.

Very recomendable. If youre thinking about buying this mascara, you wont regret doing so
Meri Y.
La jolla, CA
Review for: Deep Black more...
I really like how this mascara makes my lashes look. It’s very defining and makes them look very long.

I got this to use after I got sick of my MAC and Benefit mascaras, and it really made them look longer. If you’re looking for a fuller look, this isn’t the mascara for that. I often use it with the Lancôme Cils Booster XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Base, which, as the name states, is super enhancing. It sometimes makes my lashes get spidery, but I’ve found that if you use the mascara wand and coat the upper side of your lashes just once, your lashes will look great again.
Ashley M.
Middletown, NY
Review for: Black more...
I received this mascara in a makeup set. I really love this mascara because it makes my lashes look long without making them look clumpy. A little bit goes a long way with this mascara. One tube of mascara has lasted me for months. It’s also easy to take off with makeup remover at night. Lancôme always has great makeup and I’d recommend this brand to others.
Fefe M.
Received this in a mascara gift pack at Sephora. Lancôme Définicils Natural Yet Noticeable Lashes MascaraGreat lengthening mascara. I wouldn’t call it a holy grail product because rarely will you find a mascara that carries equal lengthening, waterproof, full body, etc. power. So I’m basing this off how well focused it works as a simple length mascara and it visibly displays that with one pass. The brush is stiff and very narrow. I felt like it focused well on piecing each lash, which created a wispy look. I personally like full, long lashes - so I pair it with another mascara and it gives a great falsie look, opposed to a thinner natural lash with just one pass on this Lancôme one. I can also see this being a great bottom lash mascara.
Catherine R.
This is a very good lengthening mascara.  It does a really nice job of grabbing you lashes and making them look longer but not clumpy.  The color is a really nice dark black.  I really like the simple wand.  It does a good job of getting all of the lashes, even the hard to get ones on the outside of your eye.  The only thing I don't like is that after about a month of use it starts to flake.  I know you are supposed to get new mascara every 3 months so I would be okay if it lasted that long but $27.50 is a lot of money to pay for mascara that is going to get dry and flaky after a month.  If they could fix this it would be the perfect mascara for me.
Susy A.
Toccoa, GA
Review for: Deep Black more...
How is this mascara still one of Lancome’s best-selling? It does little to nothing to your lashes. At least, not if they aren’t super long, curly, and thick already. Mine sure are not and all this mascara does is paint them black🤷🏽‍♀️
Maya S.
Review for: Black more...
I honestly think Lancome has some of the best mascaras ever. I've used this mascara multiple times (in the full size and the deluxe size), and it's honestly amazing. It never fails to amaze me. It lengthens and thickens my lashes, and it doesn't dry out quickly. If it weren't so expensive, I'd buy it again and again because it's worth it!
Wendy D.
Brownsville, TX
Hands down, my favorite mascara in the world. No clumping at all. Lasts all day without giving me raccoon eyes. And I love the brush! It is expensive. But I really think it is worth it. I used to use this product everyday because my boss got us this mascara as a stocking stuffer and she also got me a bonus one for the Secret Santa gift. But now that I have to buy it, (haha) I only wear it on special occasions. I stick to a much more inexpensive one for my every day use.
Jamie B.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Deep Black more...
I love this mascara I especially love it for my lower lash line it seems to really cut my lashes without getting all over the place which I absolutely love I also like how lengthening it is for my top lashes without getting all over the place overall it’s a very clean mascara
Haley C.
Rochester Hls, MI
I received this mascara as a gift, and it was really great! It works really well, doesn't get clumpy, and doesn't make my lashes look like they are super fat/spider like. I would recommend this mascara if you're willing to pay a bit more for a good product.
Joi J.
Concord , NC
I've tried other Lancôme mascaras and loved them, and I saw this in a recent vox box. I just want to know is this a really good mascara? Does anyone have problems with clumping? And does it give you a lot of length?
Melissa M.
Neosho, MO
Has anyone tried this before? It sounds amazing.
Rachel D.
Is this volumizing at all?
Elyse F.
Does this mascara clump?
Maddie M.
I have been looking for a new mascara but always deal with one that clumps. Does this clump up a lot?