BY LANCÔME

The number 1 mascara for over 16 years!

For lavishly long, perfectly defined lashes, this iconic award-winning mascara provides the ultimate in separation and has been the number 1 mascara for 16+ years! Carefully selected polymers coat each lash from root to tip, to help lengthen and outline each lash for unmatched definition. This best-selling mascara's unique brush applicator has specially grooved bristles that hold the perfect amount of product for gradual, even application every time.

• Aqua / Water / Eau

• What's the difference between the brushes to me I feel they all d...4 Answers
Meri Y.
La Jolla
Review for: Deep Black more...
I really like how this mascara makes my lashes look. It’s very defining and makes them look very long.

I got this to use after I got sick of my MAC and Benefit mascaras, and it really made them look longer. If you’re looking for a fuller look, this isn’t the mascara for that. I often use it with the Lancôme Cils Booster XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Base, which, as the name states, is super enhancing. It sometimes makes my lashes get spidery, but I’ve found that if you use the mascara wand and coat the upper side of your lashes just once, your lashes will look great again.
Fefe M.
Received this in a mascara gift pack at Sephora. Lancôme Définicils Natural Yet Noticeable Lashes MascaraGreat lengthening mascara. I wouldn’t call it a holy grail product because rarely will you find a mascara that carries equal lengthening, waterproof, full body, etc. power. So I’m basing this off how well focused it works as a simple length mascara and it visibly displays that with one pass. The brush is stiff and very narrow. I felt like it focused well on piecing each lash, which created a wispy look. I personally like full, long lashes - so I pair it with another mascara and it gives a great falsie look, opposed to a thinner natural lash with just one pass on this Lancôme one. I can also see this being a great bottom lash mascara.
Catherine R.
This is a very good lengthening mascara.  It does a really nice job of grabbing you lashes and making them look longer but not clumpy.  The color is a really nice dark black.  I really like the simple wand.  It does a good job of getting all of the lashes, even the hard to get ones on the outside of your eye.  The only thing I don't like is that after about a month of use it starts to flake.  I know you are supposed to get new mascara every 3 months so I would be okay if it lasted that long but $27.50 is a lot of money to pay for mascara that is going to get dry and flaky after a month.  If they could fix this it would be the perfect mascara for me.
Wendy D.
Brownsville, TX
Hands down, my favorite mascara in the world. No clumping at all. Lasts all day without giving me raccoon eyes. And I love the brush! It is expensive. But I really think it is worth it. I used to use this product everyday because my boss got us this mascara as a stocking stuffer and she also got me a bonus one for the Secret Santa gift. But now that I have to buy it, (haha) I only wear it on special occasions. I stick to a much more inexpensive one for my every day use.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Deep Black more...
I received this as part of Sephora’s best of mascara packages. I use it personally as a base for another more thickening mascara over it. It does help my lashes look long and defined but it doesn’t really add much thickness which is my main factor. I wouldn’t go out of my way to purchase.
Haley C.
Rochester Hls, MI
I received this mascara as a gift, and it was really great! It works really well, doesn't get clumpy, and doesn't make my lashes look like they are super fat/spider like. I would recommend this mascara if you're willing to pay a bit more for a good product.
Lindsay M.
Dallas, TX
This mascara lengthens and adds volume to my lashes without making them look clumpy or “spidery”. It actually separates my lashes in a way that makes me look like I’m wearing falsies. It doesn’t shed under my eyes and it’s also easy to remove, which I find is a huge problem with other mascaras.
Kyle G.
Washington
Review for: Deep Black more...
I like the consistency of this mascara quite a lot. The only issue I have with this product is the shape of the wand, it is difficult to reach the bottom lashes without messing up my makeup too much. Also, it runs some during the day.
Dana D.
Lubbock, TX
Review for: Deep Black more...
It definitely follows its name: natural! It makes lashes look great— full and dark, though very natural and doesn’t seem like you’re wearing a lot of makeup. Wore with the eyelash primer and they both work great together!
Annalisa A.
San Juan Capo, CA
Review for: Deep Black more...
I really wanted to love this because I had heard so many great things. But, for me, it was just okay. I didn’t feel like it added much volume or length, even after several coats. I do, however, like that it doesn’t clump, dry out, or run. So, that’s good.
Joi J.
Concord, NC
I've tried other Lancôme mascaras and loved them, and I saw this in a recent vox box. I just want to know is this a really good mascara? Does anyone have problems with clumping? And does it give you a lot of length?
Melissa M.
Neosho, MO
Has anyone tried this before? It sounds amazing.
Rachel D.
Is this volumizing at all?
Elyse F.
Does this mascara clump?
Maddie M.
I have been looking for a new mascara but always deal with one that clumps. Does this clump up a lot?