Lancôme Définicils Natural Yet Noticeable Lashes Mascara

The number 1 mascara for over 16 years!

For lavishly long, perfectly defined lashes, this iconic award-winning mascara provides the ultimate in separation and has been the number 1 mascara for 16+ years! Carefully selected polymers coat each lash from root to tip, to help lengthen and outline each lash for unmatched definition. This best-selling mascara's unique brush applicator has specially grooved bristles that hold the perfect amount of product for gradual, even application every time.

• Aqua / Water / Eau

• What is your favorite mascara?Lancôme Définicils Natural Yet Noti...3 Answers
  • Does this mascara clump?6 Answers
  • What's the difference between the brushes to me I feel they all d...4 Answers
Fefe M.
Received this in a mascara gift pack at Sephora. Lancôme Définicils Natural Yet Noticeable Lashes MascaraGreat lengthening mascara. I wouldn’t call it a holy grail product because rarely will you find a mascara that carries equal lengthening, waterproof, full body, etc. power. So I’m basing this off how well focused it works as a simple length mascara and it visibly displays that with one pass. The brush is stiff and very narrow. I felt like it focused well on piecing each lash, which created a wispy look. I personally like full, long lashes - so I pair it with another mascara and it gives a great falsie look, opposed to a thinner natural lash with just one pass on this Lancôme one. I can also see this being a great bottom lash mascara.
Catherine R.
This is a very good lengthening mascara.  It does a really nice job of grabbing you lashes and making them look longer but not clumpy.  The color is a really nice dark black.  I really like the simple wand.  It does a good job of getting all of the lashes, even the hard to get ones on the outside of your eye.  The only thing I don't like is that after about a month of use it starts to flake.  I know you are supposed to get new mascara every 3 months so I would be okay if it lasted that long but $27.50 is a lot of money to pay for mascara that is going to get dry and flaky after a month.  If they could fix this it would be the perfect mascara for me.
Wendy D.
Brownsville , TX
Hands down, my favorite mascara in the world. No clumping at all. Lasts all day without giving me raccoon eyes. And I love the brush! It is expensive. But I really think it is worth it. I used to use this product everyday because my boss got us this mascara as a stocking stuffer and she also got me a bonus one for the Secret Santa gift. But now that I have to buy it, (haha) I only wear it on special occasions. I stick to a much more inexpensive one for my every day use.
skylar m.
Breinigsville, PA
Was not my favorite mascara. Don’t get me wrong, it was not a BAD mascara, it just wasn’t very good. The formula just does not work for me. If you are looking for a very natural lash, then this might be your product. I just don’t think it is worth 30 dollars. It also flakes within hours
Haley C.
Rochester Hls, MI
I received this mascara as a gift, and it was really great! It works really well, doesn't get clumpy, and doesn't make my lashes look like they are super fat/spider like. I would recommend this mascara if you're willing to pay a bit more for a good product.
Lindsay M.
Dallas, TX
This mascara lengthens and adds volume to my lashes without making them look clumpy or “spidery”. It actually separates my lashes in a way that makes me look like I’m wearing falsies. It doesn’t shed under my eyes and it’s also easy to remove, which I find is a huge problem with other mascaras.
Sofia C.
San Diego
This mascara provides you with the essentials when it comes to mascara. It has a sleek brush ready to be slipped through your lashes. The brush lengthens the lashes to create a long natural look. Don’t expect your lashes to look thick and full in this mascara, it’s mainly to lengthen them. Not one of my favorites, unfortunately. I feel like a need more volume and boldness when wearing this mascara alone. And after a few uses, the mascara started clumping.
Dana D.
Lubbock, TX
Review for: Deep Black more...
It definitely follows its name: natural! It makes lashes look great— full and dark, though very natural and doesn’t seem like you’re wearing a lot of makeup. Wore with the eyelash primer and they both work great together!
Jess M.
Review for: Deep Black, Other more...
This is a pretty mascara for those who like long delicate lashes. The wand is relatively thin so it helps get every lash. I would recommend if that is what you are looking for- it won’t give you a dramatic look but it will give you a pretty look
Alexa M.
Columbus, OH
I love this mascara, and have been using it for years! Combined with the Cils Booster XL Vitamin-Infused Mascara Primer, my lashes become enviously long and full. I love wearing nothing but the Definicils Mascara for a fresh day time look. For a nighttime look, I layer on a little more to enhance the depth of my eyes and to compliment my eye shadow. This is my holy grail mascara, I will never stop buying it!
Joi J.
Concord, NC
I've tried other Lancôme mascaras and loved them, and I saw this in a recent vox box. I just want to know is this a really good mascara? Does anyone have problems with clumping? And does it give you a lot of length?
Melissa M.
Neosho, MO
Has anyone tried this before? It sounds amazing.
Rachel D.
Is this volumizing at all?
Elyse F.
Does this mascara clump?
Maddie M.
I have been looking for a new mascara but always deal with one that clumps. Does this clump up a lot?