BeautyEyeMascaraLancôme
Lancome Definicils Mascara Waterproof - Black 16 Oz

Lancome Definicils Mascara Waterproof - Black .16 Oz

.16 OZ Size: .16 OZ

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lancome Definicils Mascara Waterproof - Black .16 Oz!
NerdyGirlReviews N.
College Park, MD
Purchased at: Sephora
I’d say it’s an average mascara. It’s a bit clumpy but I still use because it was so expensive. For the price I expected higher quality and I’d much rather buy a drugstore mascare for a 10th of the price that does basically the same thing, in my opinion.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,169 reviews
Lancome Definicils Mascara Waterproof - Black .16 Oz uploaded by Roxanne O.
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this Lancome Definicils mascara - black sample from sephora with a previous purchase. I really enjoyed this. The brush applicator has specially grooved bristles that grab the right amount of product to separate your lashes and coat them well from root to tip. Having naturally long lashes these help me define them well to really make my blue eyes pop. 👀 In my opinion It works well, If i were in the market for a mascara i would purchase it especially because it’s waterproof.
Natalie Y.
Tampa
I like this mascara for a daily use because it’s very good for a basic natural makeup. I would recommend this mascara if you already have nice and long eyelashes. It’s gonna look natural and nice.
Elizabeth S.
This product did give some length but the wand and formula was very clumpy. The color was more of a grey than black. So added with the white primer, it was just too light for my lashes to be a dark black and dramatic look.
Tamica F.
Deltona, FL
I love love this mascara. I’ve been wearing this since I believe I was nineteen. I discovered this when I was working in a drug store called the love store. The price is up there but definitely worth the money.
savannah P.
It does an okay job of separating & adding volume to your lashes but there’s definitely better products out there! It’s not that long lasting either & takes a lot of product!
Paige O.
Oklahoma City , OK
Purchased at: Macy's
Finally have “my mascara”! Lol it separates your lashes super well and makes them look nice and long! Not clumpy at all and worth the price!!
Kate W.
bought this mascara when i went to a humid area for vacation and it worked wonders! did not smudge or make my eyelashes fall down, but lengthened my lashes and gave a super natural look. i got so used to my lashes with this mascara i used it every single day, love!
Ginger L.
Potomac, MD
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a mascara I always come back to. It is great and simple! It really defines your lashes with little clumping. I have repurchased this at least four times. It’s a classic!
Ευα Γ.
This mascara was the blackest I have used. Furthermore it separated my lashes and made them extra long and curvy. However, the best part was that it did not smudge !

Looking for your answer?