MakeupEye MakeupMascaraLancôme
Lancome Definicils mascara - black

Lancome Definicils mascara - black

Lancôme Definicils Mascara is a mascara for creating natural looking, long and perfectly defined lashes. Its flexible polymers coat each lash from root to tip, lengthening and defining each one. The mascara brush bristles are arranged in a “hedgehog” pattern for maximum coverage with no clumps, and are grooved to hold the product, allowing gradual application and even spread of the formula. Ophthalmologist tested, fragrance free and suitable for contact lens wearers.

Does this mascara flake at all?
what do you think this product ?
Has anyone with short eyelashes tried this?
Start your review of Lancome Definicils mascara - black!
Product Highlights
One of my holy times favorites! This product was a holy grail of mine for a long time! gives amazing volume and length, drys fast, and is a great formula. Thinner consistency so doesn't clump!in reviews
Classic Lancome product. Not your "basic" mascara. I have naturally thick semi long lashes and they look amazing with this mascara with very little effort or product. Try the waterproof - it never comes off. in reviews
This is a great mascara. It doesn't smear or clump, and I find it to be great at separating my lashes while giving them length and volume. in reviews
To this day there hasn't been a Lancome product I haven't loved. Definicils was the first Lancome product I tried and it got me hooked. Defines, and darkens the lashes like crazy. Provides some length but it's the definition that gets me.in reviews
I absolutely LOVE this mascara! It always gives me longer, thicker lashes without the tacky clumping. And it looks pretty natural. 5/5 would recommend. in reviews
Thuy N.
Danvers, MA
Lancome Definicils mascara - black uploaded by Thuy N.
“Hedgehog” bristle pattern, bio-selective polymer, smudge-proof. The brush was short and thin. And there’s a strange spacing in between the pattern but it separates and makes my lashes longer. The formula is good and very black.
Lacey M.
Gilbert, AZ
Lancome Definicils mascara - black uploaded by Lacey M.
Lancome Definicils mascara - black uploaded by Lacey M.
I love this mascara so much. It lengthens my lashes super well and the application is so easy. I added before & after pics, 2 coats applied. The tube I’m using is fairly old as well (about 5 months) and it’s not really dry or anything like that so it lasts a long time. I’d definitely recommend.
Dominique L.
Brooklyn, NY
Lancome Definicils mascara - black uploaded by Dominique L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love how it separates my lashes. There is no clumping when applying and it’s super easy to come off when taking my makeup off at night. It doesn’t transfer and when paired with the fibers in the white tube it’s a match made in heaven, you don’t even need false lashes.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Joanna A.
Margate City, NJ
Lancome Definicils mascara - black uploaded by Joanna A.
So far I have not tried a lancome mascara I didn't love. The price isn't great since technically you can find great drug store brands but I always choose a travel size when I am buying teint idol or one of the other products I get from lancome as a free gift or just for special occasions if they aren't offering that choice I still buy a travel size. Really full size mascaras tend to dry out before they are gone anyway so I prefer travel size when available.
Andrea C.
Portland, OR
Lancome Definicils mascara - black uploaded by Andrea C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this mascara for over 10 years. I love how natural my lashes looks, but with length and little volume. Did I say, no clamps?
shelly B.
Waterford, MS
Lancome Definicils mascara - black uploaded by shelly B.
Purchased at: Macy's
This used to be my everyday mascara. I love the color. It's a really deep black. It separates my lashes and makes them look full. It even lengthens great. You have beautiful Betty Davis eyes. The only problem and the reason I had to quit wearing it is that at the end of the day I look like I'm fixing to play football. I have black all under my eyes. I can't have that so now this is reserved for when I'll only be out a few hours. Lancome Definicils mascara - black
Deanna H.
Ocala, FL
Lancome Definicils mascara - black uploaded by Deanna H.
Lancome Definicils mascara - black uploaded by Deanna H.
Purchased at: Dillard's
This mascara is perfect for every day looks! I personally love the stiff spoolie - it easily separates and coats each lash so I get no lashes clumping together at the outer corner of my eye where my lashes are thickest. I have not experienced any flaking from this product which is what I expect from a quality, high end mascara. It performs wonderful on my thick curly lashes. It is not a volumizing mascara, so if that's what you are looking for, I would suggest going a different route. However, when paired with the Lancome lash primer, it adds significant appearance of length to the lashes. So when I need a more dramatic eye I pair the primer and mascara together (sold separately).. overall if you are looking to define your already thick lashes, this is your mascara! If you're looking to add length pick up the primer with mascara and you will not be disappointed! *pictured is my set of primer & mascara, also my lashes after using ONLY mascara*
Tiffany H.
Killeen, TX
Lancome Definicils mascara - black uploaded by Tiffany H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I adore this mascara! It’s pricey but worth it! I rarely wear lasher so this works perfectly for my everyday look
Alex C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Lancome Definicils mascara - black uploaded by Alex C.
Love long lashes! This just dries up for me since I constantly reach for it. The brush is the best for long lashes and it helps keep a curl! Get this mascara if you need more lengthening for your lashes!
Giorgianna G.
Highland Hgts, OH
My go-to mascara for years! Lasts forever with no clumps & no smudging! I love the waterproof version even more (assuming they still make it!)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer R.
il y a 2 ans
Lancome Definicils mascara - black ? Is this a good mascara?
tammy W. il y a un an
Absolutely the best. I've been using this for 15 yrs now and now both of my sisters use it as well as all my nieces. I have never like anything else I've tried. I also add the lash enhancer first for some more length. They now sell the mini ones for 12$ so you can try it and see if it works for you first. You'll love it.