BY LANCÔME

For lavishly long, perfectly defined lashes, this iconic award-winning mascara provides the ultimate in separation. Carefully selected polymers coat each lash from root to tip, to help lengthen and outline each lash for unmatched definition. This best-selling mascara's unique brush applicator has specially grooved bristles that hold the perfect amount of product for gradual, even application every time.

• Does this mascara clump?6 Answers
  • What's the difference between the brushes to me I feel they all d...4 Answers
  • I don't mind splurging on mascara it's one of the only 100% thing...6 Answers
Christina D.
Plano, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly really surprised about this mascara as I haven't heard a lot about it. Normally I use a waterproof formula but not this time, I have the regular formula. I found that it is extremely lightweight (isn't crunchy on the lashes) yet adds incredible length and volume while feeling comfortable. It can be worn on the bottom lashes and adds amazing length there as well (I don't normally put mascara on my bottom lashes but it balances out a high glam look). It doesn't transfer onto the lid or rub off on the bottom. All in all would recommend as a high end mascara for every day and for full glam going out or special occasion looks. Plus you can pick it up at Ulta 🤗 my personal favorite place to shop for make up ❤️.
Jennifer M.
Cumming, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far one of the best mascaras I have ever used. I wear this with my Lancome Cils primer and people often ask me if I am wearing Mink Eyelashes or if I am using Latisse, which I wear neither. It never irritates my very sensitive blue eyes and stays put all day.  I can go through an intense workout session, and as long as I do not rub my eyes the mascara stays put. I have even worn this in the ocean and pool, yet the mascara stays put. I have very long light colored lashes, which sometimes causes mascaras to bleed onto my lids.  This mascara somehow never does this, which is a huge plus for me when I am having to quickly apply this on the go. The mascara is a little expensive, but so worth it due to all the benefits for me.
Fefe M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received this in a mascara gift pack at Sephora. Lancôme Définicils MascaraGreat lengthening mascara. I wouldn’t call it a holy grail product because rarely will you find a mascara that carries equal lengthening, waterproof, full body, etc. power. So I’m basing this off how well focused it works as a simple length mascara and it visibly displays that with one pass. The brush is stiff and very narrow. I felt like it focused well on piecing each lash, which created a wispy look. I personally like full, long lashes - so I pair it with another mascara and it gives a great falsie look, opposed to a thinner natural lash with just one pass on this Lancôme one. I can also see this being a great bottom lash mascara.
Catherine R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very good lengthening mascara.  It does a really nice job of grabbing you lashes and making them look longer but not clumpy.  The color is a really nice dark black.  I really like the simple wand.  It does a good job of getting all of the lashes, even the hard to get ones on the outside of your eye.  The only thing I don't like is that after about a month of use it starts to flake.  I know you are supposed to get new mascara every 3 months so I would be okay if it lasted that long but $27.50 is a lot of money to pay for mascara that is going to get dry and flaky after a month.  If they could fix this it would be the perfect mascara for me.
Wendy D.
BROWNSVILLE, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down, my favorite mascara in the world. No clumping at all. Lasts all day without giving me raccoon eyes. And I love the brush! It is expensive. But I really think it is worth it. I used to use this product everyday because my boss got us this mascara as a stocking stuffer and she also got me a bonus one for the Secret Santa gift. But now that I have to buy it, (haha) I only wear it on special occasions. I stick to a much more inexpensive one for my every day use.
Alexa M.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara, and have been using it for years! Combined with the Cils Booster XL Vitamin-Infused Mascara Primer, my lashes become enviously long and full. I love wearing nothing but the Definicils Mascara for a fresh day time look. For a nighttime look, I layer on a little more to enhance the depth of my eyes and to compliment my eye shadow. This is my holy grail mascara, I will never stop buying it!
Jackie L.
Portland , ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to say I’m disappointed in this mascara. The formula is good and long lasting, but it applies very clumpy. For such a pricy product i expected better application. Definitely not buying again.
Christina S.
Pace, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This does give a ton of length, but I'm only giving it three stars because of the price and because I always have to pair it with another mascara to get my lashes the way I want them. If you're looking for intense lashes, this isn't for you. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my more detailed review I posted about it, along with comparison pictures and an alternative option.
anna s.
Kings Park, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is ok. Its not terrible, I like it when I first apply, separates all my lashes and curls them nice. But I find the curl doesn't stay long and it just looks mediocre.
Erin S.
Midlothian, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been my hands down fave mascara for 6 months. It is affordable, high quality, and waterproof. It doesn't clump and the tube is the perfect size to toss into a purse or bag for on the go application. My tube lasts much longer than any other brand I've purchased. I am huge fan and would highly recommend to others!
Joi J.
Concord, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried other Lancôme mascaras and loved them, and I saw this in a recent vox box. I just want to know is this a really good mascara? Does anyone have problems with clumping? And does it give you a lot of length?
Melissa M.
Neosho, MO
Has anyone tried this before? It sounds amazing.
Maddie M.
I have been looking for a new mascara but always deal with one that clumps. Does this clump up a lot?
Elyse F.
Does this mascara clump?
Rachel D.
Is this volumizing at all?