BY LANCÔME

What it is:

An iconic, award-winning mascara that creates a natural-looking yet striking, lash look.

What it does:

Brush on lavishly long, perfectly-defined lashes with this signature mascara. Its flexible polymers coat each lash from root to tip, lengthening and defining each lash for unmatched definition.

What else you need to know:

This mascara’s bio-selective polymers cling to the lashes through electrical attraction. Bristles are arranged in a “hedgehog” pattern for maximum coverage with no clumps, and they’re grooved to hold the product, allowing gradual application and even spread of the formula. This product is ophthalmologist-tested, fragrance-free, and suitable for contact lens wearers.

Water, Paraffin, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Palmitic Acid, Cera, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Simethicone, Bht, Silica, Polyquaternium-10

May Contain:

Ci 77499, Ci 77492, Ci 77491 / Iron Oxides, Ci 77007 /Ultramarines, Mica, Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Ci 75470/Carmine, Ci 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• Thinking of purchasing this mascara because I want a very...1 Answers
Lancôme Définicils High Definition Mascara
  • "Best mascara all around and I have tried them ALL! Thickens, lengthens, doesn't clump, and the price point is just right. Highly recommend. The best." in 12 reviews
  • "Love this product ❗ it's amazing if you want very long looking lashes 😍 it is also a long lasting product. The price is worth it. Got it at Macy's. If you're looking for a mascara to use for months I definitely recommend this one" in 6 reviews
  • "Not only this year have I became a skincare junkie but a mascara junkie too. I have an obsession with curling my under eye lashes because they are non-existent and I want them to pop, somehow, someway, and receiving this product was very exciting. Upon application, I was skeptical about the wand because it didn’t curve, it was a straight wand, if that makes any sense (see image above).This mascara does not flake or clump (tried 2 coats), it lengthened my top lashes and separated them quite well. I think this mascara is great to wear if you want a subtle and natural look. However it did not lengthened my bottom lashes nor did it give my lashes volume. I have tried quite a few mascara and I notice what works best for my bottom lashes are the mascara with the curve wands. I think if this mascara had that and was waterproof, I would consider purchasing the full size, given this is a classic mascara for Lancôme.

*I RECEIVED THESE PRODUCTS COMPLIMENTARY FROM INFLUENSTER FOR TESTING PURPOSES.
    " in 5 reviews
  • "Seriously the most amazing mascara. Totally worth the price. I bought mine at Ulta. It's lasted me months and the brush is perfect for even your bottom lashes! I would recommend it to anyone who wants longer lashes" in 4 reviews
  • "This mascara is my favorite, the wand separates your lashes and makes them so long!! Really makes my blue eyes pop! This doesn't give your lashes the spidery clumsiness at all, I would definitely recommend!!" in 3 reviews
Tiffany B.
Atlanta
THE classic and legendary mascara every lady must own- or at least try! Try it once and, you too, will be swooned by Lancôme’s iconic formula. Meet your new Lover; as this mascaras perfect consistency, deep dark rich color , and every lasting long wear is far more than your new ‘BFWB’. exceeds its famed -and flawless- reputation.
It’ll commit to and stay with you better than any man! So lady’s, trade in and trade up your Beau. Fall in love with this product- it’ll love you back!
Thank you Lancôme for opening our eyes, keeping our lashes flawless and on point, and never failing to run like so many do (mascara and men, alike!)
Broken hearts are no match to Lancôme’s (waterproof) mascara. A coat- or two ;) - of Lancôme mascara and you’re ready for the world.
Oh! And Did I mention that it’s more than Easy to apply, easy to remove (if only everything* in life were like this)... and will stay for days if you so please!

[disclaimer: I do not personally, nor recommend sleeping in mascara or other cosmetic /makeup products!]

Whether you’re trying for the first time, or this is a tried and true product for you— Lancôme’s mascara is a famed and flawless staple and a must for every makeup bag.
Leslie B.
Washington, DC
Oh, man. This is the best mascara I have ever tried! It goes on so smooth and almost never clumps. It's ready to use right away (you know how sometimes it takes a few days for a new mascara to develop the right texture). It stays on well throughout the day and never flakes off and gives me raccoon eyes. This stuff is seriously the best mascara I have ever tried. I wish it wasn't so expensive!
Breanna H.
I recently got the mini size of this as a free gift with purchase. Lancôme does mascaras best! This is a pretty good lengthening mascara! This is one if those mascaras though that gets all over my eyelids! You definitely have to watch that if you have long lashes like I do. The only downsides to this mascara is the lack of volume - if you are looking for volume go for the monsieur big! And I feel like the shade isn’t very black.. almost like a greyish black? Although I didn’t dislike this product, I think Loreal Telescopic in the gold tube is a dupe- but a better one! I would save your money and try that one!
Tiffany R.
San Diego, CA
This mascara was the least Lancôme mascara that I liked. It didn’t make my lashes look full or separated them. It clumped them together and made them look awful. I gave it another go thinking I applied it wrong and it did the same thing so didn’t keep the sample I got from my Sephora play box.
Clare E.
Omaha, NE
Love this mascara! I’m a person who like volume but mainly length on my lashes and this baby does just that. It makes my lashes look twice as long without making it look caked on. I’ve used this on clients and I just think it gives an effortless look to your lashes.
Ami✨ K.
New York
This is a very mediocre mascara. It doesn’t volumize at all. It does however add a bit of length so if you just want to make your lashes longer and more defined you might enjoy this. As someone with already pretty long lashes this mostly just added some color to my lashes and that was it.
Shauna C.
I was surprised how much I liked this mascara, I remember trying one of Lancome's mascara before and not liking it, I really like the slick hand and wand. it comes out easily, no clumps, I can use just one layer and it gives my lashes noticeable length, without all the clumps! its the best mascara I have used as far as no clumping, its a rich black that pairs with any eye look you want to achieve.
Lydia J.
Brooklyn , NY
I'm pretty picky about mascaras and have a hard time finding ones that I like - i was given a sample of this from a friend and i really love it! Does not clump at all and makes your lashes look really long and pretty. will definitely buy when i run out.
Michelle B.
Yukon
One of my favorite mascaras for a long time. Gave me length and volume. Wear Time was long lasting and did not flake. I started trying out other products so have not gone back to in awhile, I definitely would. It’s pricey, but to me worth the money.
Victoria L.
Townsend
My favourite mascara. I started using this 40 years ago. It’s still my go to pick of mascaras. I have green to hazel eyes. My first purchase was at Macy’s in Downtown Atlanta Georgia. I have recommended this to my friends and now my clients.
Lauline G.
Thinking of purchasing this mascara because I want a very thin mascara, has anyone used it or have any other suggestions for a more "natural" mascara look?