Lancôme Définicils High Definition Mascara
What it is:
An iconic, award-winning mascara that creates a natural-looking yet striking, lash look.
What it does:
Brush on lavishly long, perfectly-defined lashes with this signature mascara. Its flexible polymers coat each lash from root to tip, lengthening and defining each lash for unmatched definition.
What else you need to know:
This mascara’s bio-selective polymers cling to the lashes through electrical attraction. Bristles are arranged in a “hedgehog” pattern for maximum coverage with no clumps, and they’re grooved to hold the product, allowing gradual application and even spread of the formula. This product is ophthalmologist-tested, fragrance-free, and suitable for contact lens wearers.
Water, Paraffin, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Palmitic Acid, Cera, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Simethicone, Bht, Silica, Polyquaternium-10
Ci 77499, Ci 77492, Ci 77491 / Iron Oxides, Ci 77007 /Ultramarines, Mica, Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Ci 75470/Carmine, Ci 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanidesee more...
Top Questions See all 2 Q&A
- Thinking of purchasing this mascara because I want a very...1 Answers
- "Best mascara all around and I have tried them ALL! Thickens, lengthens, doesn't clump, and the price point is just right. Highly recommend. The best." in 12 reviews
- "Love this product ❗ it's amazing if you want very long looking lashes 😍 it is also a long lasting product. The price is worth it. Got it at Macy's. If you're looking for a mascara to use for months I definitely recommend this one" in 6 reviews
- "Not only this year have I became a skincare junkie but a mascara junkie too. I have an obsession with curling my under eye lashes because they are non-existent and I want them to pop, somehow, someway, and receiving this product was very exciting. Upon application, I was skeptical about the wand because it didn’t curve, it was a straight wand, if that makes any sense (see image above).This mascara does not flake or clump (tried 2 coats), it lengthened my top lashes and separated them quite well. I think this mascara is great to wear if you want a subtle and natural look. However it did not lengthened my bottom lashes nor did it give my lashes volume. I have tried quite a few mascara and I notice what works best for my bottom lashes are the mascara with the curve wands. I think if this mascara had that and was waterproof, I would consider purchasing the full size, given this is a classic mascara for Lancôme.
*I RECEIVED THESE PRODUCTS COMPLIMENTARY FROM INFLUENSTER FOR TESTING PURPOSES.
" in 5 reviews
- "Seriously the most amazing mascara. Totally worth the price. I bought mine at Ulta. It's lasted me months and the brush is perfect for even your bottom lashes! I would recommend it to anyone who wants longer lashes" in 4 reviews
- "This mascara is my favorite, the wand separates your lashes and makes them so long!! Really makes my blue eyes pop! This doesn't give your lashes the spidery clumsiness at all, I would definitely recommend!!" in 3 reviews
It’ll commit to and stay with you better than any man! So lady’s, trade in and trade up your Beau. Fall in love with this product- it’ll love you back!
Thank you Lancôme for opening our eyes, keeping our lashes flawless and on point, and never failing to run like so many do (mascara and men, alike!)
Broken hearts are no match to Lancôme’s (waterproof) mascara. A coat- or two ;) - of Lancôme mascara and you’re ready for the world.
Oh! And Did I mention that it’s more than Easy to apply, easy to remove (if only everything* in life were like this)... and will stay for days if you so please!
[disclaimer: I do not personally, nor recommend sleeping in mascara or other cosmetic /makeup products!]
Whether you’re trying for the first time, or this is a tried and true product for you— Lancôme’s mascara is a famed and flawless staple and a must for every makeup bag.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos