What it is:

An iconic, award-winning mascara that creates a natural-looking yet striking, lash look.

What it does:

Brush on lavishly long, perfectly-defined lashes with this signature mascara. Its flexible polymers coat each lash from root to tip, lengthening and defining each lash for unmatched definition.

What else you need to know:

This mascara’s bio-selective polymers cling to the lashes through electrical attraction. Bristles are arranged in a “hedgehog” pattern for maximum coverage with no clumps, and they’re grooved to hold the product, allowing gradual application and even spread of the formula. This product is ophthalmologist-tested, fragrance-free, and suitable for contact lens wearers.

Water, Paraffin, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Palmitic Acid, Cera, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Simethicone, Bht, Silica, Polyquaternium-10

May Contain:

Ci 77499, Ci 77492, Ci 77491 / Iron Oxides, Ci 77007 /Ultramarines, Mica, Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Ci 75470/Carmine, Ci 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

Tiffany B.
THE classic and legendary mascara every lady must own- or at least try! Try it once and, you too, will be swooned by Lancôme’s iconic formula. Meet your new Lover; as this mascaras perfect consistency, deep dark rich color , and every lasting long wear is far more than your new ‘BFWB’. exceeds its famed -and flawless- reputation.
It’ll commit to and stay with you better than any man! So lady’s, trade in and trade up your Beau. Fall in love with this product- it’ll love you back!
Thank you Lancôme for opening our eyes, keeping our lashes flawless and on point, and never failing to run like so many do (mascara and men, alike!)
Broken hearts are no match to Lancôme’s (waterproof) mascara. A coat- or two ;) - of Lancôme mascara and you’re ready for the world.
Oh! And Did I mention that it’s more than Easy to apply, easy to remove (if only everything* in life were like this)... and will stay for days if you so please!

[disclaimer: I do not personally, nor recommend sleeping in mascara or other cosmetic /makeup products!]

Whether you’re trying for the first time, or this is a tried and true product for you— Lancôme’s mascara is a famed and flawless staple and a must for every makeup bag.
Tara T.
At first I wasn't sure about this mascara, I didn't think it did enough. After using it a few times, I like it a little more. I find this mascara only really gives me length. It doesn't give much volume. I also have to use at least 3 coats of this to be happy with my lashes. The result is pretty fluttery lashes that don't have much volume. I think it's pretty natural looking. It doesn't get clumpy either.
Christina C.
Lebanon, MO
This mascara for me is great when you want a natural “no makeup” look. It gives you subtle length without being clumpy and voluminous similar to wearing like a clear mascara or something. It’s not super black. I think this is something everyone should have for those days when you’re doing the bare minimum or like beach days.
Selina H.
Center Valley
I don't think the quality justifies the price. However, this is one of the better mascaras I have tried from your typical drugstore selection. I'm a brown eyed girl with olive skin tone. I may recommend it as a higher end alternative
Haley D.
New Hartford, NY
This makes my eyelashes long and full and it’s my everyday mascara. I just got it a couple days ago and I’m already in love with it. It’s a little pricey but its good enough for me to buy it again. I totally recommend this mascara.
Amira B.
Austin, TX
OMG😲 I love this product ❤❤ ️️Perfect mascara that gives the length I need for my lashes. Perfect sobre package. I love to combine it with Lancôme Cils Booster XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Base to have that cat eyes look. Amazing. Lancôme Définicils Natural Yet Noticeable Lashes MascaraLancôme Cils Booster XL Super-Enhancing Mascara BaseLancôme
Arelys C.
I've attached an image of my eyes, one with the mascara and the other with my natural lash. I love this mascara because it makes my lashes look longer and more defined, the long brush makes for an easy application on the lashes. The image shows only ONE COAT of the mascara on my lashes. I really wish it wasn't $27 but it's definitely worth every penny.
Neha A.
Upper Darby, PA
I love this mascara for the days I want my lashes to be long and wispy. At first I was unsure of the formula because it was like liquid but I soon learned it’s a good thing. It just coats the lashes so nicely and since it’s more liquidy than most mascaras, it’s very buildable and you can get POW lashes. I also like that this mascara has a big wand because it’s easier for me to curl my lashes with the mascara (major makeup tip) and do more lashes.
Valeria G.
literally. my. favorite. mascara. of. all. time. i could talk about this one for hours like honestly. it’s waterproof but it’s not heavy and it keeps your eyelashes curled and pretty it doesn’t stain your eyelid and i could wear it to run and it would still be pretty.
Lori L.
This is by far the most comfortable mascara I have ever work. No clumping or flaking. No irritation of the eyes. It goes on beautifully and makes my old eyelashes look full and 20 years younger. I have recommended this mascara to a few friends, who also have a hard time finding mascara that doesn't irritate their eyes. Lancôme Définicils High Definition Mascara
Lauline G.
Thinking of purchasing this mascara because I want a very thin mascara, has anyone used it or have any other suggestions for a more "natural" mascara look?