BY LANCÔME

Lashes With Superb Definition. For lavishly long, perfectly defined lashes, this best-selling mascara provides the ultimate in shaping and separation. Patented brush coats each lash, from base to tip, for superb definition. Ophthalmologist-tested.... see more...

Stephanie L.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tested out this mascara not too long ago and some of the pros I found were; long lasting, applies well, a little goes a long way, not a lot of flaking, cute packaging, and it made my lashes look great, however I did find that it didn't do much on the fullness side, it made my lashes look long but not very thick, and it is a little more on the pricey side as well
Liliana S.
Carrer de Viladomat, 27, Entresuelo 2B
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite mascara, because I have long lashes it gets every hair on my lashes, very smooth product. Don't sneeze while applying it. I always saw my mother wearing lancome mascara and now a get it. Love it.
Kathleen Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This isn't my favourite mascara. It lengthens but doesn't give very much volume. I like that the wand isn't too huge so it's really nice on my bottom lashes but does nothing for my top lashes. I also like that a good amount of product comes off the wand and that it isn't too goopy.
Samantha K.
Moncton, NB
Beauty Junkie Expert
A great mascara! Makes your lashes super dark, long, and very defined. This definitely gives length more so than volume, but that's what I prefer so it's perfect! I'd definitely recommend!!
marisol R.
Halifax
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this mascara cause it makes my eyelashes look very kind and thick but my lashes are still separated. It's very easy to apply and keeps my curl in my eyelashes unlike most mascaras.
Punya C.
gurgaon
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a nice mascara. My lashes look long but it is not black. It does give a lot of colour to my lashes and looks grey. Not the biggest fan of it.
Emma M.
Brilliant mascara I haven't had any issues with it transferring onto my under eye and gives my eyelashes extra length and is not clumpy
Celeste M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the product Lancome .. Is very Good, love the perfect makeup in the eyelash .. i recomended, mucho crush
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel like it's pretty basic,solid Mascara.nothing to rave about.its a great layering mascara
Shiira M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its the first step for putting mascara to give the lashes the curve and volume long lashes
Lauline G.
Thinking of purchasing this mascara because I want a very thin mascara, has anyone used it or have any other suggestions for a more "natural" mascara look?