BY LANCÔME

Lashes With Superb Definition. For lavishly long, perfectly defined lashes, this best-selling mascara provides the ultimate in shaping and separation. Patented brush coats each lash, from base to tip, for superb definition. Ophthalmologist-tested.... see more...

Audrey R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best mascara all around and I have tried them ALL! Thickens, lengthens, doesn't clump, and the price point is just right. Highly recommend. The best.
Lori B.
Smithfield , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't like this at first but the more I've used it the more I like it. They give my lashes a wispie take of look. Long but not too thick. Love it.
alexis p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my everyday mascara and I am not the type to have a lot of mascara or use fake eyelashes or anything but this really makes a natural look.
Kayla E.
Topeka, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great mascara for separating and lengthening if thsts what you like. Its not meant for building up, and the formula is very light.
Katelyn V.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best used with a first coat of the white mascara base to last all day. Lancôme Cils Booster XL Super Enhancing Mascara Base
Victoria C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is my ALL TIME FAV!!! I've been using this for the past 3 years! I've tried others but I always come back to this one
Kandiee E.
My go to mascara ! I like that it does not smudge and makes my eyelashes look great !  Boricey but better quality !
Tara C.
Attica, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works great and gives a wonderful lift to the lashes makes them very voluminous and doesn't get watery or smudge
Ariana L.
Great Mascara! Makes lashes long without any clumps. Has a long dramatic effect. Definitely recommend.
Sonya C.
Longwood, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Long lasting and bold. I would love a wider wand though. Doesn’t clump and doesn’t run!
Lauline G.
Thinking of purchasing this mascara because I want a very thin mascara, has anyone used it or have any other suggestions for a more "natural" mascara look?