BY LANCÔME

Lashes With Superb Definition. For lavishly long, perfectly defined lashes, this best-selling mascara provides the ultimate in shaping and separation. Patented brush coats each lash, from base to tip, for superb definition. Ophthalmologist-tested.... see more...

Karyn N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! It really defines individual lashes, and never clumps up! It lasts a long time and really makes a difference! It's easy to use and well worth the price! I would definitely recommend!
Maria H.
Queens Vlg, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mascara is terrible. Better than sex mascara is my go to and I tried this on a free bag and was disappointed. Didn't like it at all. Didn't do half the job it should've Done recommend at all.
Amanda H.
Moore, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Seriously the most amazing mascara. Totally worth the price. I bought mine at Ulta. It's lasted me months and the brush is perfect for even your bottom lashes! I would recommend it to anyone who wants longer lashes
Chelsea S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only mascara I ever use! I've tried so many different kinds, but I always go back to Lancôme. It gives amazing length and volume and best of all, it stays on all day! Highly recommend.
Claire G.
Mansfield, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great quality product. Long lasting. It definitely gives you tons of eyelash definition. A little heavier than I care for- and it does tend to splatter when you apply it.
Love this product ❗ it's amazing if you want very long looking lashes 😍 it is also a long lasting product. The price is worth it. Got it at Macy's. If you're looking for a mascara to use for months I definitely recommend this one
Stephanie R.
San Tan Valley, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is definitely my favorite mascara! It's does such a clean job and doesn't make my eyelashes look all spider looking. I find it is a good choice is you like a lengthening clean natural looking eyelashes!
Cheri N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this mascara. Was my go-to for years. Thinking of going back. Gives fabulous definition and separation on my lashes, love the long wand. Great pigment.
Jany H.
I love this because i can apply multiple layers and it doesnt get too clumpy the buildup actually makes my lashes look longer and fuller. Lasts all night!
Debbie R.
I really enjoy this product as it does not clump, is long wearing and does not irratate my eyes. The one down fall is that it is pricey but well worth it.
Lauline G.
Thinking of purchasing this mascara because I want a very thin mascara, has anyone used it or have any other suggestions for a more "natural" mascara look?