BY LANCÔME

Lashes With Superb Definition. For lavishly long, perfectly defined lashes, this best-selling mascara provides the ultimate in shaping and separation. Patented brush coats each lash, from base to tip, for superb definition. Ophthalmologist-tested.... see more...

Emily B.
Burlington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this mascara for about six months now and I will never go back to another brand! It works so well for my lashes and Makes them so long. It's also very easy to come off when you're getting ready for bed. It is a little pricey but 100% worth it!
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the first non drugstore mascara I bought when i was younger. It lengthened my lashes without clumping. Didn't flake or smudge. Loved the darkness of the black color
Jordan J.
Lexington , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm very, VERY picky about mascara. Also, a lot of drugstore brands irritate my eyes. I used Chanel's volume mascara before this. This product is hands down my holy grail, only mascara I'll ever use. It never fails with consistency, never clumping, and always creating long and full lashes. I pair this with the Lancôme mascara primer.
Penny C.
Indialantic, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
GO 2....👁 used this mascara personally and professionally as it has always been the choice
of models it does accentuate our lovely lashes
and we can never have to much of that, I love TWIGGY and her Lashes are unforgettable as is she a Fashion Icon for all time Love You Twiggy❤
then and now you look marvelous Daahlink !!
Ellie P.
Dothan, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Two enthusiastic thumbs up! I love this paired with Lancôme Hypnose Drama or worn on its own. It is a liquidity formula but dries some as you use it. Overall, I would recommend! I have repurchased several times and love it.
Shanean G.
Mount Vernon, NY
This product is amazing. I usually have to use three different mascaras to get my desired look, but this!!!!!!!! This is all in one for me. I got a free sample and haven't looked back every since then. Definitely repurchased many times and many more to come.
Hayley D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is wonderful for separation and light definition. I prefer my mascara to thicken and darken a bit more than this does but for a natural off-day mascara where you just want them to show up, this is a great mascara!
Melissa V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS MASCARA. Yes it is expensive but is worth the price if you want full, voluminous eye lashes! I can't recommend this mascara enough I absolutely love it! I am a returning customer with this product.
Tenley R.
Toledo, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
These make my lashes look like they're fake! Doesn't flake off and doesn't clump up! First time trying this product and I will definitely purchase again for it's value and price. I would recommend this to anyone!
Megan W.
Rosamond , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is my favorite, the wand separates your lashes and makes them so long!! Really makes my blue eyes pop! This doesn't give your lashes the spidery clumsiness at all, I would definitely recommend!!
Lauline G.
Thinking of purchasing this mascara because I want a very thin mascara, has anyone used it or have any other suggestions for a more "natural" mascara look?