BY LANCÔME

Lashes With Superb Definition. For lavishly long, perfectly defined lashes, this best-selling mascara provides the ultimate in shaping and separation. Patented brush coats each lash, from base to tip, for superb definition. Ophthalmologist-tested.... see more...

Carrie G.
Dalzell , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara performed just as well as waterproof formulas I have used. After 14 hours, a nap, watery eyes and running errands in over 95* weather, there was no running, no smudging, no smearing and only the tiniest bit of flaking. This mascara is WELL worth the price.
Victoria M.
Durham, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara has been a holy grail for almost 7 years now! The formula is so smooth and lightweight but it adds serious volume and it's the blackest black I've seen yet. The wand is perfect for getting both top and bottom lashes. It lasts me about 4 months and the price point is spot on. I love this mascara and have gone through several tubes in 7 years!
Anaisa V.
Westchester , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite mascaras. I don't have very long or thick lashes but it makes my lashes very pretty and lengthy. It's mainly to lengthen your lashes than anything else. My only complaints are that if your eyes get watery it burns your eyes a little and the product gets caught around the cap a lot so you will lose some product
Rachael B.
Austin, TX
Yes yes, yes yes THIS IS THE MASCARA FOR YOU. This mascara has one multiple awards and if you buy it, you will see why. I love how it layers onto your lashes and how intense the black color is. Ladies stop here and by yourself this mascara
Kristi W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best mascara I have ever used! Got this free in a bag with purchase of skincare gift set and I am so glad I did!! I usually purchase drug store mascara, but I will gladly pay a little more for this! Paired with their primer it steps up even a notch higher!! Easy on, easy off, no clumps, but definition and the length you want!!
Gianna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first got this mascara as a trial size and was blown away. I usually have to apply a voluminous mascara and then a lengthening one and fight the clumps. This is the first mascara I've been able to apply to my bottom lashes and not have it clump up. It makes my top lashes long and full without being spidery or mucky. Amazing product.
Wendy D.
BROWNSVILLE, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite mascara! First off, it is very easily applied with no clumps. I like the skinny brush. It makes it easier to get the eyelashes that naturally clump together at the edge. It does NOT smear throughout the day which is great because all other mascaras I've used tend to smear a little by mid-day.
Marcy G.
Parma, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best mascaras I have ever used. I haven't purchased in awhile but I can see buying this again, it's always been a product that I go back to. It's pricey, but worth the money. It does such a great job lengthening my lashes and does not get clumpy at all.
Anna Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Initially it goes on well. It does give nice length to my lashes. HOWEVER it tends to clump and I find that it does not last all day. But it doesn't flake or end in raccoon eyes so that's a plus. I did get it as a sample from Sephora so it's definitely not a product I would buy.
Emily B.
Burlington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this mascara for about six months now and I will never go back to another brand! It works so well for my lashes and Makes them so long. It's also very easy to come off when you're getting ready for bed. It is a little pricey but 100% worth it!
Lauline G.
Thinking of purchasing this mascara because I want a very thin mascara, has anyone used it or have any other suggestions for a more "natural" mascara look?