BY LANC脭ME

Lashes With Superb Definition. For lavishly long, perfectly defined lashes, this best-selling mascara provides the ultimate in shaping and separation. Patented brush coats each lash, from base to tip, for superb definition. Ophthalmologist-tested.... see more...

Kelli G.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara just gives your lashes life! The packaging is so nice, you can't go wrong with gold and black. I think it's a lot like tarte paint mascara. No clumps or flakes. I will definitely buy this mascara again and have it in my makeup bag!
kylie m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mascara... it lasts long, doesn't flake, or smudge... I really like it and I use it very often... it's a good value for a great mascara and I will be buying it again... I also love the pretty packaging on it and the mascara wand is nice for application 馃挏
Cynthia U.
This was very clumpy for my lashes. I have short and straight lashes I got this as a gift and I been trying to make it work but honestly it just makes my eyelashes look so spidery and I don鈥檛 like that look
Lauren L.
Bethesda
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to for mascara. If you use one layer, you get a nice natural look and with several layers, a more dramatic look. I鈥檓 sensitive to some mascaras but this one is always great on me.
Anna D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Doesn't clump at all. Good volume and pretty buildable. The packaging is kinda ugly but that's my opinion. Easy to apply. Isn't completely black, it's kind of a really dark gray.
Bambi 馃槝.
charleston
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is amazing!!! I have used it for years. It is the best. Doesn't smudge. There is no other product that is better! You get your money's worth. I would definitely buy this product again. P
May V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not only this year have I became a skincare junkie but a mascara junkie too. I have an obsession with curling my under eye lashes because they are non-existent and I want them to pop, somehow, someway, and receiving this product was very exciting. Upon application, I was skeptical about the wand because it didn鈥檛 curve, it was a straight wand, if that makes any sense (see image above).This mascara does not flake or clump (tried 2 coats), it lengthened my top lashes and separated them quite well. I think this mascara is great to wear if you want a subtle and natural look. However it did not lengthened my bottom lashes nor did it give my lashes volume. I have tried quite a few mascara and I notice what works best for my bottom lashes are the mascara with the curve wands. I think if this mascara had that and was waterproof, I would consider purchasing the full size, given this is a classic mascara for Lanc么me.

*I RECEIVED THESE PRODUCTS COMPLIMENTARY FROM INFLUENSTER FOR TESTING PURPOSES.
kennedy z.
Yorba Linda, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is all I will ever need!! I am really picky about what kind of mascara I use, so this is a big deal for me. I purchased this at Sephora, it is pricey for mascara but it lasts me a long time before drying up. It makes my lashes look so long and spider-like! I hate it when mascaras clump, but this one keeps them looking thin and lengthy! The brush is also perfect for me, it is long and skinny. I have smaller, deep-set eyes, which means those big brushes don鈥檛 work for me. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a lengthening mascara.
Julia B.
Titusville, Florida
Beautiful mascara that defines your lashes beautifully. Never clumped up or flaked off of my lashes. This mascara seperated and lengthened my lashes amazingly. The brush and the formula are perfect for coating every lash and not making a mesh of your lower lashes. Would repurchase, but can't settle with myself to buy expensive mascaras on the regular. I am sure there are cheaper and just as amazing dupes for this one but this one is genuinely awesome.聽
Cassandra S.
Fort Bragg, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first received this product for free for testing purposes and now I do not buy any other mascara but this one! It truly is the best mascara out there in the market. I normally have to put several coats of mascara on with other brands but with Lanc么me only a couple does the trick. My lashes have maximum volume and length after each use! I always get compliments and some people even ask if I'm wearing fake lashes!!
Lauline G.
Thinking of purchasing this mascara because I want a very thin mascara, has anyone used it or have any other suggestions for a more "natural" mascara look?