BY LANCÔME

Lashes With Superb Definition. For lavishly long, perfectly defined lashes, this best-selling mascara provides the ultimate in shaping and separation. Patented brush coats each lash, from base to tip, for superb definition. Ophthalmologist-tested.... see more...

Tiffany B.
Atlanta
THE classic and legendary mascara every lady must own- or at least try! Try it once and, you too, will be swooned by Lancôme’s iconic formula. Meet your new Lover; as this mascaras perfect consistency, deep dark rich color , and every lasting long wear is far more than your new ‘BFWB’. exceeds its famed -and flawless- reputation.
It’ll commit to and stay with you better than any man! So lady’s, trade in and trade up your Beau. Fall in love with this product- it’ll love you back!
Thank you Lancôme for opening our eyes, keeping our lashes flawless and on point, and never failing to run like so many do (mascara and men, alike!)
Broken hearts are no match to Lancôme’s (waterproof) mascara. A coat- or two ;) - of Lancôme mascara and you’re ready for the world.
Oh! And Did I mention that it’s more than Easy to apply, easy to remove (if only everything* in life were like this)... and will stay for days if you so please!

[disclaimer: I do not personally, nor recommend sleeping in mascara or other cosmetic /makeup products!]

Whether you’re trying for the first time, or this is a tried and true product for you— Lancôme’s mascara is a famed and flawless staple and a must for every makeup bag.
Valeria G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
literally. my. favorite. mascara. of. all. time. i could talk about this one for hours like honestly. it’s waterproof but it’s not heavy and it keeps your eyelashes curled and pretty it doesn’t stain your eyelid and i could wear it to run and it would still be pretty.
Amira B.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG😲 I love this product ❤❤ ️️Perfect mascara that gives the length I need for my lashes. Perfect sobre package. I love to combine it with Lancôme Cils Booster XL Super Enhancing Mascara Base to have that cat eyes look. Amazing. Lancôme Définicils MascaraLancôme Cils Booster XL Super Enhancing Mascara BaseLancôme
Arelys C.
Waxhaw, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've attached an image of my eyes, one with the mascara and the other with my natural lash. I love this mascara because it makes my lashes look longer and more defined, the long brush makes for an easy application on the lashes. The image shows only ONE COAT of the mascara on my lashes. I really wish it wasn't $27 but it's definitely worth every penny.
Neha A.
Upper Darby, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara for the days I want my lashes to be long and wispy. At first I was unsure of the formula because it was like liquid but I soon learned it’s a good thing. It just coats the lashes so nicely and since it’s more liquidy than most mascaras, it’s very buildable and you can get POW lashes. I also like that this mascara has a big wand because it’s easier for me to curl my lashes with the mascara (major makeup tip) and do more lashes.
L L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far the most comfortable mascara I have ever work. No clumping or flaking. No irritation of the eyes. It goes on beautifully and makes my old eyelashes look full and 20 years younger. I have recommended this mascara to a few friends, who also have a hard time finding mascara that doesn't irritate their eyes. Lancome Defincils High Definition Mascara
Jacqueline C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jet black! Yes I am so impressed on how solidly black this Mascarenhas makes my lashes. So many say they are black but come out greyish. This is so long lasting. I however do have an issue with the fragrance in it which can makes me tear at times. Why would anyone put fragrance in a mascara? Lancôme Définicils Mascara
Cinthia D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love , love , love this mascara! Doesn't give you a full look. But it does extend your lashes and separates them so that they don't look clumpy. Also it's not like most mascaras where it brings them down when you curl them. Definitely recommend this mascara. .
Angelica Z.
Stamford , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a mascara that doesn’t really do a dramatic look, for the price of it though I was expecting more. It Easley smudges on to My eye. I would not recommend this product because I feel as if though some drugstore mascara can do a better job. Although the formula is good and it does leave a nice natural look it’s just not for me
Cynthia U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was very clumpy for my lashes. I have short and straight lashes I got this as a gift and I been trying to make it work but honestly it just makes my eyelashes look so spidery and I don’t like that look
Lauline G.
Thinking of purchasing this mascara because I want a very thin mascara, has anyone used it or have any other suggestions for a more "natural" mascara look?