BY LANCÔME

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jan P.
Atlanta , GA
I hadn't tried Lancome Cyclades before,I like the look of the bottle, the size and the price. The price was taken into account as I hadn't tried Cyclades before and felt it was a fair price if I didn't like it. I liked the product and the smell, the packaging and the size. The only thing I didn't like is that it is not a long lasting perfume, after about an hour I cant tell I have got it on. It doesn't compare to other Lancome fragances that the perfume wears longer.

Vivi D.
bakersfield
This is the want to use every spring it’s light it doesn’t feel like you’re doing too much. It’s every day use I love the smell reminds me of a garden I have use this for very long time and it last for a very long time you need to get this!!
Maureen G.
Bucaramanga
Este perfume es demasiado agradable y delicioso, es la primera vez que lo uso y si se diera ña oportunidad lo volvería a usar, dura todo el día y verdaderamente cumple mis expectativas, lo recomiendo demasiado
gabriela p.
Doral, FL
me gusta, deja un aroma increíble, y no deja una sensación desagradable sino todo lo contrario, lo compre hace poco dura un monton,