Lancôme Crème Douceur Cream-to-Oil Massage Cleanser uploaded by Loretta M.Lancôme Crème Douceur Cream-to-Oil Massage Cleanser uploaded by Marcea B.Lancôme Crème Douceur Cream-to-Oil Massage Cleanser uploaded by Melissa P.

BY LANCÔME

What it is: Discover the new sensory experience of cleansing with this purely pampering cleanser.

Who it's for: All skin types.

What it does:

This sophisticated cleanser with antioxidant white lotus and soothing Rose de France transforms from a cream to an oil and instantly removes makeup. Immediately skin texture and tone are refined and skin is left velvety soft and smooth.

How to use: Massage onto dry skin. Emulsify by adding lukewarm water, then rinse thoroughly.

Lancôme Crème Douceur Cream-to-Oil Massage Cleanser
  • "My face never breaks out with this cleanser and is great for sensitive skin, it goes on smooth and your face feels so soft after. It is a great product" in 7 reviews
  • "It's great! The scent is pleasant and it's very hydrating and removes makeup too! Doesn't dry out your skin like other cleansers." in 7 reviews
Blair L.
Eugene
I don’t know if this is new or not but I’ve been missing out. This cleanser is not only great for removing my makeup but it makes my skin so soft after I use it. Doesn’t strip the skin and make it feel dry at all which is a huge plus for me
Marcea B.
Denver, CO
I'd never tried any of Lancôme's beauty cleansing products when I picked this up, but I was instantly in love. It comes in a simple but elegant black and white packaging. Super creamy. Super moisturizing. Actually cleanses! I would recommend to anyone who wants to try a higher end beauty product without breaking the bank!
Lyla A.
BROOKLYN, NY
This is such an amazing product I love the cream to oil formula. It gets my skin so clean and removes every trace of face makeup. It's a little pricey but totally worth it. Lancome is my favorite prestige skincare line and I have been a loyal customer for over a decade (I'm 31)
Kayla H.
I used this on my combo/oily skin and it did mal my face feel so smooth and moisturized, however my oil got bad throughout the days I used this. I would definitely recommend to those with dry or normal skin. But do oily, not at all.
Cissy W.
Los Angeles, California
While the fragrance was pleasant I wasn't able
to give this product a better review because it stung. I've used several cream to oil cleansers and unfortunately I had to make an effort to not to get this one anywhere near my eye. Which makes no sense to me because a large amount of my makeup is located on or near my eye area.
Even by the time I attempted to wash it away after gently massaging the product around my orbital bone I would still have leftover makeup around my eye. I was very disappointed because I had heard so many great things about Lancôme's skin products. Will not be purchasing this again.
Robin M.
Cumming, GA
OMG I ADORE this cleanser. Recieved a deluxe sample and will likely purchase full size. Does not irritate skin, or exacerbate/create acne. Smells light and clean. Removes makeup beautifully. I like to use this with my hands, a muslin cloth, or my makeup eraser cloth. Skin feels soft and nourished after cleansing. My older skin really loves this cleanser. Lancome has really stepped up their game lately, I have only positive things to say about the products l've tried: Genefique, BiFacil, and Tonique Douceur.
Zarai M.
Miramar, FL
I really enjoy this cleanser. The cream to oil concept is really interesting as it truly does turn to oil once you start lathering it up. The oil does melts your face makeup completely away. The fact that it's an oil or oil based used to horrify me in the past but its quite gentle and doesn't break me out surprisingly! I only gave this product 4 stars because you can't use it on your eyes and I prefer a cleanser that is also safe to use on my eyes such as the Paula's choice earth source cleanser which is amazing! If you don't mind the extra step of using something else to remove your eye makeup then try this it won't disappoint.
Sheena Mariee E.
Taunton, MA
This product from Lancome is one of my all time favorite facial cleansers! I am a huge fan of oils and use them on my body from head to toe every chance I can. What I love about the cream to oil massage cleanser is how simply amazing my skin looks and feels from using it. If you like Lancome and want to get in with the oil cleansing trend, then this product is a great way to transition from the traditional creme cleanser to oil cleansing in one bottle!
Julibeth P.
miami beach, florida
This liquid cleanser begins oily and morphs into a milky emulsion when mixed with water during the cleansing process. It removes surface debris and makeup, but the amount of alcohol and the amount of the fragrance chemical p-anisic acid is cause for concern; this also contains other fragrance chemicals. When it’s time to take off your makeup, it’s much kinder to skin to use a fragrance-free silicone- or oil-based makeup remover.
Brittany K.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
This is such an amazing facial cleanser, it is not like most cleansers, I received this product free from being a L'Oreal Test Consumer, but let me tell you, this is such a nice and relaxing face cleanser, I used the entire bottle within a month, I loved it that much! It's very rejuvenating, and makes the skin look nice and plump. I saw fewer fine lines after a month of using, then unfortunately, I ran out!