BY LANCÔME

A Luxurious Balance of Science and Nature: Reveal Purified, Pampered Skin.This gentle cream-to-foam cleanser with antioxidant White Lotus and soothing Rose de France penetrates deep into the pores without over-drying to gently remove makeup, even waterproof, dissolve impurities and purify the skin.Massage over wet face and throat. Rinse with lukewarm water. Follow with Tonique Radiance for clarified and luminous skin.Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "The price tag is a bit hefty, so I'll enjoy this tube that I received as a gift until I run out and then go back to my drugstore face wash." in 2 reviews
  • "I had never used a product that was so efficient until I tried this, and since the first time I used it I have not wanted or needed to use anything else." in 1 review
  • "This by far has been my favorite face wash I have ever used." in 1 review
  • "I love the creamy texture as well and a little definitely goes a long way!" in 1 review
Shelly W.
Shelly W.
San Jose, CA
I use about a pea-sized amount for my entire face in the morning and night after using a cleansing oil to remove BB cream, foundation or sunscreen.

It comes in a pretty standard squeeze tube and contains 125 ml of product that lasts forever. Compared to any other cleanser that I have used, which usually only lasts me a little over one month, this cleanser has lasted for ages.

It comes out as a white cream that you can lather up by adding a little bit of water. This cream-to-foam cleanser doesn’t produce a lot of foam but the foam it does create is very thick and rich. It is something that I really like because the higher quality the foam, the gentler you are being on your skin. I think compared to Clinique’s Liquid Foam cleanser, the quality of the foam is a lot better.

I was skeptical of this cleanser at first because this is the first cleanser I’ve used that is made for normal/combination skin – instead of oily. However, I think I have finally realized that my previous cleansers have been a little too harsh on my skin. Since I began using a cleanser that is for normal/combination skin and contains glycerin (more moisturizing), I have noticed that my skin has become less oily. This cleanser is quite hydrating and does a good job with cleansing.

I can’t say anything about how well it removes make-up as a stand alone product though, since I will always use a cleansing oil before. I don’t take the risk of leaving any type of residue on my skin – not even for a review, sorry.

I would say that it may have a light fragrance but it isn’t something I notice anymore. This cleanser didn’t break me out at all. My skin feels very clean after using this cleanser. I’m not sure if this is me but my skin feels squeaky clean, literally. I feel as if my skin is squeaking when I run my hands across it as I’m finishing rinsing – but it doesn’t leave my skin feeling tight or dry. I love it. It lets me know for sure that I have splashed all of the cleanser off my face.
Keri S.
Keri S.
Cape coral, FL
My skin became really dry and moisturizers weren't working. From what I read online, this sounding promising. I love this! It is worth every single penny..I would probably even pay more if I had too! My skin is no longer dry. It looks and feels the best it has in a long time. It smells so great and the scent lingers which I don't mind because it just smells so fresh and clean. It's 4.2 Oz's and I know this will last so much longer than any of my other face washes from in the past just by how little it takes to get such a great lather! Which makes it worth the money even more!! Love it...I think it would be great for any skin type, even oily. My new must have face wash!
Monica T.
Monica T.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I love this cleanser. It really purifies and cleanses your face for that fresh clean feeling without over drying your face. It is a purifying cleanser so it will dry it out just a little, but not so dry where your feel like your face is so tight it is about to crack. And I have moderately dry skin, so I would assume this could perfect for somebody with normal to combination skin. I even feel like this really helps control my acne, doesn't get rid of it, but when I tend to get hormonal texture acne it helps keep it under control. I use this with my electric sonic cleansing brush and it really gives a nice deep clean that washes the day off. Love this cleanser.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Great face cleaning and clarifying product by Lancome. I don't buy it but I appreciate that it is part of Lancome gift and it is included as a bonus during special sells events. You only need a very small drop to clean your entire face and neck. Great smell along with the lathering of bubbles. Creme radiance makes my face feel smooth and soft after washing off my makeup. It does not dry out my face, but has a deep cleaning action. A bit on pricey side if bought from lancome makeup counter.
Corinne B.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have sensitive skin, pass on this one. I did a Lancome makeover, bought products, and got a free bag as a gift, and this Lancome Creme Radiance was in it. When I tried to wash my face with it, I felt a burning sensation. Ouch! My skin didn't like this at all. If you're combo and sensitive skinned, stay away from this product for your face. I love rose scented products, but my facial skin doesn't like them in cleanser.
Marissa P.
Marissa P.
Watertown, NY
This is great face wash. Sadly, my ever-changing skin needs something that is geared more towards acne treatment now. But I have been using this to cleanse my skin and it feels wonderful on my face. It makes me feel smooth and clean when I get out of the shower in the morning. If you aren't looking for acne treatment, I absolutely recommend this face wash. it does the trick for simple cleansing.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Waianae, HI
I looooooove this product!!!
I just got through tossing Rodan and Fields in the trash bc I read they use cancer causing chemicals. I found this and it's now my holy grail face wash.

Perfect with my clarisonic Mia 2, foams up beautifully and washes off easily leaving clean beautiful radiant skin... Never over drying for my combo skin. Good price bc a little goes a loooong way 👍🙌
Benita G.
Benita G.
This is my favorite face wash, i use this product with my clarosonic. I have the mia 1 and always love using this wash with it. I love how fresh your face feels after using this product and i love that it does not have a chemical smell. The tube is a very good size, have used a lot and have not run out of this product yet.
jasmine m.
jasmine m.
Lake Worth, FL
This product never leaves my face feeling dry. I like the way that just a small amount of cream can be used each time. The cream has a really clean smell and feel to it. I bought this product at Macy's. Great price for a great product. I would recommend to family and friends.
Karyn K.
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this cleanser! It is so #effective and #hydrating even for my #sensitive skin. A little goes a long way. It has a very hefty price tag so I probably won't repurchase. I do recommend it though, if your willing to pay. I#GoGetYouSome
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hello girl I'm looking for creams for my face I have many little peeps how does this cream work?
Mailin S.
Mailin S.
Tampa, FL
Lo han probado?lo recomiendan o no?