BY LANCÔME

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Connexion Perfume by for Women. Eau De Toilette Spray 1.7 oz / 50 Ml - Lancome

Penny O.
The best fragrance in this universe. My husband purchased this for me as a Christmas present.  I was so happy with his selection. He knows me so well. Its not to strong but it does last all day which I love. You don't need to put a lot on either. Definitely recommend this for a great present.
Miriam M.
Brawley
Este perfume es espectacular tanto como su aroma como su presentación me parece algo súper original y rico para toda ocasión en mi opinión es súper importante oler siempre rico y tener ese aroma a mujer como este perfume te hace que despiertes tantos olfatos
Eureka U.
Normally I'm not much of a perfume or any kind of scents person, but I was given the Connexion as a gift and I absolutely adore the scent. Can't wait to repurchase.
D'Wayna D.
This spray smells really nice, Lancôme is not a cheap brand but you do get what you pay for. Packaging is nice and the smell is long lasting and amazing.
jo k.
I'm bored and it's not what you know if she likes to me an he said that you hate people like this very nice and smelled the duck and it ugh I could
J.D. B.
Irwin , PA
This is one I've been wanting to try because I've heard so many good things about it! I smelled it on a friend and it was Amazing!
Kimmie V.
OMG! I don't even know what to say and what words to use!! But I'll just say THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST SMELL EVER!!!
stormy m.
Tekamah
This is a little strong to me, so i only wear it on occasions where i will be out doors. Not terrible though.
Alexia A.
West sussex, Crawley
Smells really nice, wouldn’t buy this product again but do use it for a less strong scent it’s very light, lasts for a long time and the bottle is nice, if they were to make this again would say make the scent stronger.
Sarah A.
If you looking for the best primary you should go to lancome primar it's give the finsh look a very nice and healthy look