BY LANCÔME

This easy-to-clean, synthetic brush is the ideal partner to all concealers. The tapered edge lays down just the right amount of coverage to camouflage imperfections, including dark circles, without settling into lines. Can also be used to apply cream eye shadows. The softer, more graduated tip allows for more even, controlled blending.

How to use:
Dab a small amount of concealer onto the back of the hand, warming it up with your finger. Using only one flat side of the brush, gently apply to needed areas. Turn the brush over and, without adding any additional product, finish the blending process with light, downward, patting/sweeping strokes – focusing on the outer edges for a flawless blending result. Repeat process to build even more coverage.

Backstage Beauty Tip:
Glide along the lip “edge” to perfect the line line after applying deep lip color.

Benefits & Technology
Easy to clean with brush cleanser or shampoo and warm water
Softer, more graduated tip allows for more blended application

Dominika M.
Detroit, MI
I purchased a lot of brushes for makeup especially for foundation and no of them can compete with Lancôme brush. Absolutely one of the best. It is expensive but definitely worth the money.
Samantha R.
Rexburg
Purchased at: Macy's
This brush is really similar to Lancôme’s foundation brush, just smaller. It applies kind of streaky and has to be washed really often because product builds up in it soooo fast.
Heather B.
La Follette, TN
Before I just used my finger to apply a quick concealer under my eyes. That That's as until I used this brush! Applies product so smoothly and blends out very well.
Jenny R.
Mission, TX
I love this brush, well I don't use it for concealer, I use it on my eyes when I'm doing a cut crease so it's a really nice brush to work with
Sharleen T.
What am I first Lancome brushes and I love it it's beautiful quality and it does the job to perfection grab a few if you need to
Cortney G.
Rockford
Love my Lancôme concealer brush for cleaning up my brows! This is an everyday brush for me!
Deborah J.
Waterbury
Love this brush percect for cutting the crease or adding on concealer. Highly recommend!
Shayla F.
Langford Station
Good product works well and spreads my concealer properly, one of my favorite brushes, i have an oily/dry skin type and it works well, i use it everyday for my makeup application & i would buy it again