BY LANCÔME

Details & Care:

Design eyes with a color designer's palette of finishes: from shimmer to sheen, metallic to matte. Micro-aired powder technology offers supreme smoothness and blendability in the sultriest new shades.

Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
I absolutely love Lancôme eyeshadows, especially when I'm going for a more classic look like this particular palette delivers. Please don't misunderstand, Lancôme offers a very wide array of beautiful colors, pretty much anything your heart desires! But when it comes to a clean & crisp natural, everyday, or classic look nothing beats it in my book. This quad for example is one that absolutely everyone should have as a staple in their arsenal. This one offers shades for every shade of skin that could be multiple transition shades, multiple crease shades, and multiple highlight shades depending on your skin tone. I know you're wondering how they blend! Beautifully! Yes the formula blends out so well, but one of the things that I love about all of the 30+ Lancôme shadow duos, quads, and palettes that I have is how they go together so gorgeously! One more plus about Lancôme shadows is that you can find cool, neutral and warm tones. If you don't already know, that means that you can find a shadow that you love that compliments your specific undertones & looks the best it possibly can on YOU! You can find this and other Lancôme products at their cosmetic counter in department stores such as Macy's.
Perfashionista T.
Boca Raton, FL
I absolutely love the colors and the way they go on the skin. They stay for a while which is great because I hate having to carry makeup with me especially at night when I wear small clutches with limited space for anything other than my phone, ID and lipstick.
Patricia R.
Conroe, TX
I love the pigmented nude colors of this palette! I love that it just gives the right amount of shine and glitter on my eyes
Ashley T.
Great eyeshadow! The colors are neutral and it stays and doesnt flake. The pigment is awesome and its buildable
Ary M.
Absolutely perfection and quality!!!
4 only but with a variety for creative ideas and perfect for traveling!
Pepper P.
This is a great little pallet! I find it nice and convenient and perfect for my make up bag. I only got it because I wanted to get the bonus. And really enjoy the ease of it.