BY LANCÔME

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Seamless perfection A precise fusion with your complexion, whatever your skin tone. Beautifully matified and visibly embellished, your complexion looks beautiful This lightweight, even texture blends smoothly over your skin for an incredibly natural effect. Creates a beautiful matt finish for a beautiful, flawless and uniform complexion 10gIn shade 01.

Jordan D.
This works great with there liquid foundation gives a finish natural look. Can be used on its on for a lighter foundation if the liquid is to heavy. But this I feel the liquid foundation is light and can be oily, with the finish powder it will take the shine away
Camila A.
Lacey, WA
I love this powder. It adds color and covers the skin in a very natural and good looking way. Easy to apply, smells really good and lasts a long time. I always have one available in my makeup kit. Der worth trying
Frances C.
Asheville, NC
This is perfect for a matte look after putting on my Lancôme foundation. I’ve been using this for years and still am so in love with this product. It glides on perfect without leaving a powdery look.
Hannah S.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I have an oily t-zone and dry forehead. I really enjoy that this product has a natural finish because I work in a doctors office where I can’t look too flashy. I would buy this product again because it worked very well.
Jennifer E.
Ravena, NY
I love Lancome products. I don't think I've ever had a product that I can say anything bad about. This particular pressed powder is fantastic or bronzing the indoor contouring is the perfect shade for at least me and most people that I do know that use it. The only thing that I can say that's negative is hits on the price your side most lancome products are. I wish they were more affordable.
Emily W.
I love the Lancôme pressed powder- it is great coverage for my combination skin. I love that I doesn't look caked on and is very natural looking. My favorite powder I've used, I would recommend it to others
Heather M.
Lakeland, FL
I love Lancôme! Their foundation is my favorite and I highly recommend. I tried this out and found that it worked nicely for me. Not a huge fan of it but it does work well. I may or may not try it again.
Annie S.
This product is a staple in my makeup routine. It typically keeps my makeup in place all day unless I am doing rigorous exercise. It’s finish isn’t quite glowy but isn’t too matte and I would consider buying it again.