Lancôme Color Focus Exceptional Wear Smooth Eye Colour uploaded by Samantha B.

BY LANCÔME

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Lancome eyeshadows - Lancome Color Focus Exceptional Wear Smooth Eye Colour 250 Sweet Coral. How-to-Use: Apply evenly to eyelids with provided brush or your own eye shadow brush. Accent with complementing colors and eyeliner.

Tina H.
Mansfield, PA
Love the many colors to pick from. Did not crease for the time I had it on, looked great and was easy to apply.
Caroll S.
Colton, CA
This eyeshadow is so pretty and pigmented I love how it's so easy to blend on the lids. Love the packaging ❤
Lauren H.
Frisco City, AL
This stuff is amazing. It looks good on the skin and helps cover what needs it. Doesn't cake or look spotty.
Jennifer T.
New Phila, OH
I love the lancóme color focus exception I own this product and use it daily I would recommend it to others.
lacey c.
Grover Beach, CA
Love this product! Goes on smooth- not clumpy like other products. For the price I highly recommend using
Alyssa R.
Bronx, NY
It's a pretty good eye shadow. The color is alright....... I use it once in a while..................!
Stefanie D.
Very easy to apply and so many colors to choose from! Lasted a long time too
Amy W.
Grand Bay
Although this wasn't my favourite colour, I have to say that the formula is amazing. The packaging is really formal and it compares nicely to alternatives, this was my first time trying it. I would recccomend this.
Precious I.
Edmonton , AB
Color is very nice , it last through out the day, I use about twice a week. There is always more room for improvement you could pigment it more , bought it at the bay. I would but it again.
Lucia H.
This is an amazing colour and product in general. The quality is fantastic , you can definitely see the difference from this to a drugstore brand. I bought mine at the bay. And I would love to try more colours.