BY LANCÔME

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Lancome eyeshadows - Lancome Color Focus Exceptional Wear Smooth Eye Colour 250 Sweet Coral. How-to-Use: Apply evenly to eyelids with provided brush or your own eye shadow brush. Accent with complementing colors and eyeliner.

Satan H.
Always looking for a good green. This is soft and subtle. I always enjoy Lancôme. Blends nicely with other eyeshadow. Doesn't last as long as I would like. But when first applied looks great.
Astrid/Princesa M.
AmAzing product and great quality. I am a huge fan of all Lancôme products so what ever you buy from them you will be completely satisfied. The packaging was perfect and I highly recommend the this product. Looks amazing, feels great and best of all it lasts all day.
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Love this eyeshadow great color and long lasting wear, the packaging is nice and compact. I don't think there's one this change about this product. I use this eyeshadow at least once a week. I would definitely purchase this item again.
Maria H.
8120 puritan st , downey
Love this color is creamy and the color is nice to used it as a pop color on the lid . Is first time I used it so is ok . My eye color is green so definetely my eyes pop more with this color on my eyes
Ash F.
Denton, TX
Love love love this! I was skeptical about buying at first but after the first use I have been hooked. This is definitely one of my new favorite items in my makeup collection
Gloria a.
I collect a lot lancome products and its one of my favorite brands for makeup the lancome colour focus palette is very amazing and I would recommend it to anyone who is curious to try lancome products
Sahar A.
Bayonne, NJ
Absolutely love these shadows. They lasted a long time without creasing and without eyeshadow primer. Super glad with this purchase and I would definitely recommend it!
Veronica z.
Los Angeles, CA
Love love this colors I like subtle colors and this takes the cake I love it I use it everyday I highly recommend it
Tina H.
Mansfield, PA
Love the many colors to pick from. Did not crease for the time I had it on, looked great and was easy to apply.
Caroll S.
Colton, CA
This eyeshadow is so pretty and pigmented I love how it's so easy to blend on the lids. Love the packaging ❤