Lancôme Color Fever Shine Lipstick

Turn up your lips with gliding sensual shine!

Light-reflecting pearls give translucent color and pure shine. Gliding and lightweight texture hydrates your lips for hours.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lancôme Color Fever Shine Lipstick!
Yessica L.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Color Fever Shine # 202 Dazzling Mocha 0.14 oz/4.2 ml
Great fun color. Has a nice texture. Would definitely recommend it ! The lip color has a nice look. Adds a fun pink tone
Connie B.
AUBURNDALE, FL
Review for: Color
Don't leave home without it! I have used Lancome for many years. However I'm always open to new products.
Beth S.
Stoutsville, OH
I like this color. It goes good with anything I wear. The price was a good value also.
Lara K.
Review for: Color
I really like this lipstick because it is such an amazing and stunning color and also it doesn’t smudge and it lasts at least 3-7 hours. It is very smooth and creamy on the lips. Love this product so much!
Taylor B.
This lipstick goes on so smoothly! I stated buying this three years ago and have not stopped yet! I’m almost finish my current stick.
Melodie D.
irving
Very moist, but smears. However, the color was bold and stood out. The light shine the lipstick gave was perfect.ya
Amanda S.
Wheaton
totally worth the price! i love this lipstick so much! 10000% recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good new lipstick
Samantha M.
Huntsville, AL
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Color
Live this product! Wonderful hydration and the color never disappoints. Lancome has the best lipstick.
.Jennife R.
Waynesville
Purchased at: ULTA
Talk about hot mama!!! High shine,beautiful colors to choose from. I give this a 5 star for its smell.
Linda M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Color
Love Lancôme lipsticks, and makeup. Such a good quality brand and line. This color compliments my skin tone and gives a quirky fun look. The lipstick is nice and love the casing. Yes I would recommend.

Looking for your answer?