Paula F.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Heatstroke more...
Lancome color fever gloss... A gloss snob's dream come true! Heatstroke is, by far, one of my favorite colors. As a woman of a certain age, I'm incredibly picky about what goes on my lips. I don't want to look greasy or parched! And, I'm not quite ready for old lady pink. This shade is perfection in a tube. My youngest niece can wear it, my mother can wear it, and I rock it. The color looks kind of mundane in the tube; but, once you put it one, you can see why it's called "Heatstroke." It's not at all sticky and the color actually appears different on the individual who wears it. On me, more of the copper shimmer shines through. On one of my friends, the color looks almost like a pale cinnamon. On my mother, it's a mixture of pearl and coral. So cool!