Lancôme COLOR FEVER GLOSS uploaded by Diannys C.Lancôme COLOR FEVER GLOSS uploaded by Diannys C.Lancôme COLOR FEVER GLOSS uploaded by Diannys C.

BY LANCÔME

A sensual and vibrant lip shine. This glamorous gloss, with Shine-Reflect technology, magnifies your lips with dazzling, radiant shine. Its applicator provides even coverage and contours lips with amazing precision for voluptuous, plump curves. see more...

Khaliun U.
Khaliun U.
Review for: Metallic Sunburst
Lancome products are so good and this one is not an exception. It has very nice color and very yummy smell. Pretty easy to apply. I've used like thousands of lip glosses and I can say that its a good one. I would love to buy it again.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Metallic Sunburst
It's long lasting and didn't dry out my lips. But this color looks weird with my skin tone. It's very metallic. Looks different in the tube than it does on your lips. The formula is good, but the color I dislike.
Evelyn P.
Evelyn P.
El Paso, TX
I never been a fan of lip glosses but this is my favorite lip gloss. Its super pigment & not sticky. It stays on for a really long time.
Solanyes F.
Solanyes F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some of the best brands definitely, I also like what my lips look like when I apply this lipstick. I definitely love him.
Rosaly N.
Rosaly N.
Review for: Delirium
The color is flattering on every skin tone and has a soft scent that is pleasing. Amazing product for my beauty routine
Quadejah J.
Quadejah J.
Review for: Hot Number
I really liked this product. It feels nice on the lips .It's a nice gloss with the perfect hint of shimmer. The only thing I did not like is in the packaging it appears to be some what what of a hot pink tint but when applied there was really know color shown on my lips.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Cambria, CA
Much better than the juicy tubes to me. Doesn't get sticky which is nice, but your hair will still get caught in it. Not to much scent or flavor but the color payoff is worth it. And I prefer the packaging also
Lely R.
Lely R.
Philadelphia , PA
I love this gloss!!! Its not extra sticky like some glosses. It doesnt stink either lol. I love that its long lasting and gives a glamorous shine.
Paula F.
Paula F.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Heatstroke
Lancome color fever gloss... A gloss snob's dream come true! Heatstroke is, by far, one of my favorite colors. As a woman of a certain age, I'm incredibly picky about what goes on my lips. I don't want to look greasy or parched! And, I'm not quite ready for old lady pink. This shade is perfection in a tube. My youngest niece can wear it, my mother can wear it, and I rock it. The color looks kind of mundane in the tube; but, once you put it one, you can see why it's called "Heatstroke." It's not at all sticky and the color actually appears different on the individual who wears it. On me, more of the copper shimmer shines through. On one of my friends, the color looks almost like a pale cinnamon. On my mother, it's a mixture of pearl and coral. So cool!
Abigail K.
Abigail K.
Fountain Vly, CA
I have this in Heatstroke and it's wonderfully pigmented for being a gloss. Very sparkly/metallic and shiny like a lip gloss should be! Plus, it smells lovely!
Kristin G.
Kristin G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this true to its color? Very bright?
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Wayne, NJ
Is this long lasting and is it globby??
Alexcia J.
Alexcia J.
Birmingham, AL
Is this more of a gloss or a liquid lipstick.? How pigmented is it.?
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Berea, KY
Did the glitter dry out and become matte? Making it not appealing on your lips?
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
I am very fair skinned is this a lot of color?