BY LANCÔME

If your lips long for full, fade-free color in tempting textures, and a shade selection that would inspire any makeup artist; the search is over. This luxurious lipstick is infused with soothing ingredients, so lips feel soft and comforted all day. Choose from five fabulous finishes: cream, sheen, shimmer, metallic and matte.

Benefits

• Delivers long-lasting color and wearability
  • Provides full coverage and lasting shine with one application
  • Non-drying formula keeps lips feeling comfortable all day
  • Adhesive properties
  • Emollient ingredients

Polybutene, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Triisostearin, Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax / Cire Microcristalline, Peg-45/Dodecyl Glycol Copolymer, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Tin Oxide, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Alumina, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Octyldodecyl/Ppg-3 Myristyl Ether Dimer Dilinoleate, Bht, [+/- May Contain / Peut Contenir, Ci 15850 / Red 6, Ci 15850 / Red 7, Ci 15850 / Red 7 Lake, Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, Ci 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, Ci 45380 / Red 22 Lake, Ci 45410 / Red 28 Lake, Ci 75470 / Carmine, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica]

Lancôme Color Design Sensational Effects Lipstick
  • "Now this is one Lipstick I can't live without! I have dry lips and this creates a smooth creamy texture with a nice bold color. I notice with some lipsticks they fade after awhile. This one stays bold all day at work and my lips feel smooth and fresh. " in 45 reviews
  • "Great quality. Goes on smooth, great color, great texture. Absolutely marvelous. The color is long lasting but you can expect to add more on after a few glasses of wine" in 39 reviews
  • "This is such a great formula. its pigmented and it doesn't have a strong scent. Its moisturizing and soft." in 19 reviews
Addison W.
Review for: 256 SUGARED MAPLE (Sheen), 337 THE NEW PINK (Sheen), 321 VINTAGE ROSE (Sheen), 378 WINE PARTY (Cream), 357 WANNABE (Cream), 375 EDGY (Cream) more...
These are totally some of my top lipsticks. They have a rich pigmentation and and easy application. The only thing is (which generally applies to all lipstick in a tube) the outer edges on your lips get a little rough looking because of the uneven surface. The solution to that though is to just run over the edges with a brush (preferably a lip brush or a very small angled brush. Maybe even a flat head brush. But 100% not any kind of fluffy brush. That will just diffuse it and make it look thin and blended way outside your lip lines. Use more of a stiff, small, precision brush to get a nice application) and then your problem should be fixed. If you use that neither then this is such a wonderful product.
Anna M.
Melrose, MA
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: 321 VINTAGE ROSE (Sheen) more...
I love this lip stick! It's really creamy and moisturizing. This shade is really pretty too it's a rosy pink. This lipstick lasts for at least a few hours and I dont have to reapply. It looks really silky and smooth on the lips. It transfers a little bit since it's so creamy. Overall I really like it!
Gali K.
Los Angeles
Review for: 340 ALL DONE UP (Cream) more...
Love these lipsticks. Very creamy and high pigment. Lasts on the lips many hours. Colors are vibrant and impressive. It feels comfortable on the lips and not drying. I love the color selection. A little bit pricey but I'll buy it again and I do recommend this product.
xmakayla K.
Dallas
Review for: 210 Lipstick Avenue (Matte), 124 HAUTE NUDE (Cream) more...
I love this lip color, it’s so natural and beautiful! The lipstick formula is not as hydrating as I would prefer, I would suggest prepping with the La Base lip primer first and reapplying through the day. Then adding a gloss for more shine!
Jessica D.
Vancouver
Review for: 126 NATURAL BEAUTY (Cream) more...
I love this shade! Great go to color for any time of day. I love the natural application and color pigmentation it gives off. It provides long wear as well, which is a very important detail for me when looking for a good lipstick.
Jan C.
Charleston
Review for: 355 SOCIALITE (Matte) more...
Ladies who loves to use good lipstick that has long duration this one is so amazing. You pay little more but it is really good and make you have beautiful and sexy smile. Also helps you to impress the boy on date😘
Kristen A.
To be honest I lost this lipstick and I was so upset I absolutely adore this color it made my lips look so full and it just complimented me and every way in my humble opinion. Lol
Anyhow this product gets five stars it's stayed on grade and I am a lipstick girl but I'm not the type of girl that will be careful at her lipstick so I'm an awesome person to give a review on lipstick and how well it stays, and trust me when I tell you it stays it stayed and summer heat it stayed in the rain it stayed while I was eating I'm pretty sure you couldn't have soup with it and expected to stay but nevertheless amazing products and I feel like it condition my lips as well.
not to mention a little highlighter around my lips and then apply this lipstick and you got an iced out going.
Kristina N.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love Lancôme and their products! I feel like you get what you pay for anytime you purchase their product, the lip colors are beautiful and you have a lot of colors to choose from 😍
Elena S.
Wow oh wow! Now, I am not a lipstick kind of gal. I love my Chapstick and that’s all I need. BUT, when I got this lipstick for Christmas I was so surprised as to how smooth it went on and how much I love the color. I loved how it made my lips feel. the only thing I didn’t like was with lipstick, lip stains will go all over the place, but I wasn’t surprised for that part.
Anna C.
Macungie
Love this product! The color is great and it stays on for awhile. I have bought it multiple times and would recommend it to others as well! The quality is amazing.
Julia Q.
Does the color fade throughout the day?
Lisdanys P.
Where can I find it and do you know the price?
Galilea E.
How much is it? price & where can I bye it
Shareza A.
Flushing, NY
Would you prefer lipcolor from Lancome or Mac ?
Brenda R.
I wo"I've been curious to try them.Is it a good product?