BY LANCÔME

If your lips long for full, fade-free color in tempting textures, and a shade selection that would inspire any makeup artist; the search is over. This luxurious lipstick is infused with soothing ingredients, so lips feel soft and comforted all day. Choose from five fabulous finishes: cream, sheen, shimmer, metallic and matte.

Benefits

• Delivers long-lasting color and wearability
  • Provides full coverage and lasting shine with one application
  • Non-drying formula keeps lips feeling comfortable all day
  • Adhesive properties
  • Emollient ingredients

Polybutene, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Triisostearin, Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax / Cire Microcristalline, Peg-45/Dodecyl Glycol Copolymer, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Tin Oxide, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Alumina, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Octyldodecyl/Ppg-3 Myristyl Ether Dimer Dilinoleate, Bht, [+/- May Contain / Peut Contenir, Ci 15850 / Red 6, Ci 15850 / Red 7, Ci 15850 / Red 7 Lake, Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, Ci 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, Ci 45380 / Red 22 Lake, Ci 45410 / Red 28 Lake, Ci 75470 / Carmine, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica]

Lancôme Color Design Sensational Effects Lipstick
  • "Now this is one Lipstick I can't live without! I have dry lips and this creates a smooth creamy texture with a nice bold color. I notice with some lipsticks they fade after awhile. This one stays bold all day at work and my lips feel smooth and fresh. " in 45 reviews
  • "Great quality. Goes on smooth, great color, great texture. Absolutely marvelous. The color is long lasting but you can expect to add more on after a few glasses of wine" in 39 reviews
  • "This is such a great formula. its pigmented and it doesn't have a strong scent. Its moisturizing and soft." in 19 reviews
Kristen A.
To be honest I lost this lipstick and I was so upset I absolutely adore this color it made my lips look so full and it just complimented me and every way in my humble opinion. Lol
Anyhow this product gets five stars it's stayed on grade and I am a lipstick girl but I'm not the type of girl that will be careful at her lipstick so I'm an awesome person to give a review on lipstick and how well it stays, and trust me when I tell you it stays it stayed and summer heat it stayed in the rain it stayed while I was eating I'm pretty sure you couldn't have soup with it and expected to stay but nevertheless amazing products and I feel like it condition my lips as well.
not to mention a little highlighter around my lips and then apply this lipstick and you got an iced out going.
Elena S.
Wow oh wow! Now, I am not a lipstick kind of gal. I love my Chapstick and that’s all I need. BUT, when I got this lipstick for Christmas I was so surprised as to how smooth it went on and how much I love the color. I loved how it made my lips feel. the only thing I didn’t like was with lipstick, lip stains will go all over the place, but I wasn’t surprised for that part.
Meghan L.
Lynchburg, VA
Review for: 378 WINE PARTY (Cream) more...
My absolute favorite lip shade for an evening out or a glam shoot! Think of a dark mulled wine. That is literally this shade. Classy and sparkly! It is a cream lipstick. If you want something daring and darling, go for this color! Now it will smear easily, so that is the only downfall. The color is very deep and beautiful, so it's worth it.
Micha H.
Bristol, VA
I enjoy Lancome products very much. A great color selection and good solid longwear and performance. However I don't find it to be any better than my Loreal, my Revlon, Maybeline, or Rimmel for that matter. Rimmel has great lipsticks.
Loreal lipsticks are probably my favorite and I would choose Loreal, Revlon, and Rimmel over Lamcome.
Kayla T.
Muskogee
Review for: Other more...
Received as a gift, would not purchase. I’ve used it maybe three times. The first initial impression of the lipstick is that the formula is very moisturizing and the color comes off fabulously but after 15 minutes the lipstick runs all over your lips leaving it looking very patchy and uneven.
Kierra D.
Seneca
Review for: Other more...
I can’t remember which shade I used but I know it was a sheen. I liked the color because it matched my shirt, but it’s not something I would wear on a normal day to day basis. I received this as a gift. It was non drying so I’m happy about that. I probably won’t buy a sheen lipstick again.
Renea P.
Bonaire, GA
Review for: 307 PALE LIP (Cream) more...
The color pigmentation is pretty good, but it smudges off easily. It’s difficult to keep the lipstick on because it just seems to disappear. I don’t believe that it’s worth all the money. The packaging is good but that’s pretty much all it’s got going for it.
Yasline c.
I really just don't find that these are worth the price. Definitely not transfer proof but they don't claim to be. They're not very long wearing and don't stay out for too long. They have a nice range of colors but they definitely need a liner to stay put.
Mayra C.
Parker
I purchesed #241 which for me worked as an everyday kind of color which i loved. The packaging its self was very cute and sleek. It goes on supper easy and almost silky like, and was a long lasting ware. Over all i would highly recommend this lip color
Julia Q.
Does the color fade throughout the day?
Lisdanys P.
Where can I find it and do you know the price?
Galilea E.
How much is it? price & where can I bye it
Shareza A.
Flushing, NY
Would you prefer lipcolor from Lancome or Mac ?
Brenda R.
I wo"I've been curious to try them.Is it a good product?