BY LANCÔME

Dress your lips in new Color Design Lipcolor for full coverage, smooth hold and sensational effects in one coat. Creams, sheens, shimmers and metallics—cfour modern finishes for custom lip styling. A range of 36 shades to create the perfect designer's palette for any lip tone. see more...

Moriah L.
Buffalo , NY
Review for: Red Haute (online only)
This is a long lasting lipstick from Lancôme. I wear it to spruce up my work day and bring some cheer into my day. It has a creme finish and a bold color. I like vibrant reds and am always trying them out. I think this one really compliments my skin tone. For the price this is an amazing value! As soon as the lipstick hits your lips you can tell this has a lot of pigment and can last ! I have recommended this to a friend already. My number one Spring lipstick, perfect for work or play!
Martha R.
Bolingbrook, IL
Review for: Red Haute (online only)
This is my go to classic red lip lippy. I love this and i wear this religiously, sometimes i wear it just to go to the grocery store thats how much i love it. The color is a blur red and it feels nice and buttery not dry at all and last me a good amount of the day .i would deffenetly recommend this lippy.
Mary F.
Conway, AR
Lipstick is nice and creamy goes on really smooth does not have any signs of brightness are cracked in the crease of your lips. Would highly recommend this to anyone who wants to try this lipstick. I got this on a very special deal at Dillards right now by a $35 purchase and get five everything included.
Izabel P.
Review for: Trendy Mauve (cream)
I never wear nude lipsticks but when I wear this one I love the color payoff and how the color is unique and suits me well. It stays on well and doesn't wear off fast. I have THREE of these just in case they discontinue it
Gina R.
Waco, TX
I love the texture of this lipstick. It keeps my lips moisturized and last. I always get many compliments when I wear this color. The quality of this lipstick is worth the price.
Zahra D.
Review for: LancôMe Smooth Hold Poodle Skirt
I love Lancôme lipsticks! the colors I have are very pretty and they last way too long! They don't wear off easily and they feel nice to the lips too.
Hassnaa A.
Review for: Trendy Mauve (cream)
I love this lipstick its creamy leaves lips smooth and it doesn't have a sticky feeling it's my go to lipstick
Courtney H.
Greencastle
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Lancome, but was not a huge fan of this lipstick. It smeared easily and i had to reapply a 3-4 times. Which when you're on the go it can be frustrating. I did like the colors they offer. Lancome always has beautiful hues!!!
Marsha A.
Livermore, CA
Review for: Red Haute (online only)
This matte lipstick is not as drying as most formulas. It's a great red to apply in the morning and touch up throughout the day. I don't feel like I have to worry about it getting everywhere during the workday, but it doesn't make my lips parched all day either. Wonderful formula and color is beautiful.
Je N.
Got "pink of the club" as a full size gift. Love the shimmery color. Although it says pink I see it more as a coral orangy shimmer. I reach to this one every time I'm wearing orange colors! Doesn't last long and I have to reapply couple times in a day. I think I would buy.
Shareza A.
Flushing, NY
Would you prefer lipcolor from Lancome or Mac ?
Brenda R.
I wo"I've been curious to try them.Is it a good product?
Shelley M.
New Westminster , BC
What are your ideas on this lipstick? Compared to other brands, how did you feel about this one amd the shades?
Valeria  J.
Does the color last on the lips?
Tannya C.
Cual es tu color favorito de esta línea?