MakeupLancome
Color Design Sensational Effects Eyeshadow Smooth Hold

Lancome Color Design Sensational Effects Eyeshadow Smooth Hold

by Lancome

bWHAT IT IS/bbrMake a statement with these shadow singles designed by Lancome Global makeup artists.brbrbWHAT IT DOES/bbrAvailable in a variety of chic shades and finishes--from shimmer and sheen to metallic and matte--to complement every wardrobe. Lancomes micro-aired technology promises effortless application and smooth-gliding color thats beautifully blendable. The long-lasting pigment-packed color stays true for day-long wear.ulliiAllure/i Best of Beauty Award Winner 2013/liliWeb ID 87636/li/ul

Can I get a sample?
Shimmer or Matte?
How do these hold up? Do they crease, are they easy to blend, do they last all day? Most importantly are they worth the money?
Start your review of Lancome Color Design Sensational Effects Eyeshadow Smooth Hold!
Monique P.
Review for: Exhibition
I love Lancome shadows they're very pigmented and stay on literally all day you do not have to touch up as long as you have a good primer. I highly recommend their eye shadows. I think they're very underrated and a lot of people choose so many other companies for their eye shadows. When I really think they should try Lancome. Because their eye shadows are really really good I would highly recommend them
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Lancome Color Design Sensational Effects Eyeshadow Smooth Hold uploaded by Vanessa G.
I have purchased several of these and every time I get different shades to play with. I absolutely adore how glam they make me feel wearing them. This time around I picked up three shimmery metallic shades; a silver, bronze, and a copper shade. They are stunning #glamlife ! These are rich and highly pigmented eyeshadows. They are very soft and saturated, blending effortlessly into the skin. I enjoy going to my local Lancôme counter to purchase my products and seeing what's new in the collection. These I highly recommend.
Ammie K.
mount prospect
Review for: Vue
Lancôme’s eye shadow goes on smooth, it’s long lasting, the color is rich, and the shimmer is lovely
Whitney A.
Kingsport, TN
Lancome Color Design Sensational Effects Eyeshadow Smooth Hold uploaded by Whitney A.
Purchased at: belk
Review for: Honeymoon, Makeover, Kitten Heel, Exhibition
Smooth texture and easily blendable. Color is very pigmented and bright. First time user and I love this product!
Ashley G.
New Haven
Lancome Color Design Sensational Effects Eyeshadow Smooth Hold uploaded by Ashley G.
Review for: Accomplice
I personally love this eye shadow I bought this shadow in Lancôme and I personally love and this eye shadow lasted for me a long time I truly love it and I would definitely buy it again because it lasted a long time and I love the color too and I would definitely recommend again
Khadeeja K.
My mother has tried this product a while ago and has admired the product. The product is pigmented and glinds on well to the skin. It was a decent price for the quality of the product. The product has persuaded my mother to try other products from this brand.
Sheri P.
Beaufort, SC
1,574 reviews
Lancome Color Design Sensational Effects Eyeshadow Smooth Hold uploaded by Sheri P.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: 303 Miss Sweetheart
This is an incredibly pigmented, gorgeous purple shade with just the right amount of sparkle. It's perfect for light layering, whether you want a subtle purple look or an intense pop of color. It doesn't leave a lot of fall out applying and cleans up beautifully when I use my BiFacil eye makeup cleaner by Lancome.
Sarah S.
Sterling Hts, MI
Lancome Color Design Sensational Effects Eyeshadow Smooth Hold uploaded by Sarah S.
Review for: Latte
I love this, I use it for setting my eyes after putting on an eyeshadow primer. It lasts a while. Sometimes department stores make deals to buy one for half price or two for $20, thats when I usually get it. Because it costs $20 just for one for a regular price. I guess you could find other cheaper, drugstore eyeshadow that could do the job. But if you have the money and wanna try it, its a good one.
Zahida Misher A.
Karachi
so i used this a while back and it was MOST DEFINITELY the best makeup experience of my life! it was worth the price,i mean,it made my eyes look really pretty and sparkly-yes it was certainly what i was going for! i really think more people should use it! yeah it's kinda pricy but quality over quantity right?
zoe L.
Review for: Golden Amande
I love this eyeshadow!!! It’s so shimmery and beautiful! It can also be used as highlighter/ face glitter! Stays on allllll day. Totally recommend !!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lona G.