Add a Photo

By LANCÔME
#351 in Eyeshadow
Color Design Sensational Effects Eye Shadow Smooth Hold - Available in a variety of chic shades and finishes - from shimmer to sheen and metallic to matte - to complement every wardrobe. Lanc?me's Micro-aired technology promises effortless application and smooth-gliding color that's beautifully bendable. The long-lasting, pigment-packed color stays true for daylong wear.Benefits:Color glides on smoothly and blends easily for a professional finish every timeColor stays true and looks beautiful all dayTechnology:Micro-aired powderErgonomically designed slide compact with see-through cover - Color Design Sensational Effects Eye Shadow Smooth Hold
Photos (5)
Erika L.
Erika L.
Lexington, OH

I have been using these eyeshadows forever since I grew up with my mother using them. I think that these are wonderfully pigmented and long lasting. I use facial essence (serum) before I put on my makeup and do not prime my eye lids because I have very dry skin but the oil on my eyelids never make the lancome eye shadow crease. My favorite color from them is their taupe brown which I use to use for my eyebrows but now I use for my nose contour. This is a great product that's affordable for high end makeup.
Lani I.
Lani I.

I'm in love with this eye shadow! It's the perfect amount of subtle, but the shimmery undertone really brings attention to my eyes (brown). I originally received this color as a sample and loved it so much that I went out and bought it myself. Application is super simple, pretty much the same as all other eye shadows, it kind of glides onto the eye lid and stays there. I would definitely recommend this product to others. It's a great neutral tone that can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion!
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.

I received several of these shadows in a gift set a few Christmas' ago and I was really impressed with the quality as well as the pigmentation. The shadows were extremely buttery and blended out nicely for a naturally defined look that I wore daily. The color selection was decent as well when I went to look for other shades and I was shocked at the almost drug store pricing.
Morgan G.
Morgan G.

These eyeshadows are so amazing. I got some a couple of years ago in a gift with purchase and I still use them, especially the shade Kitten Heel. These shadows last on my eyes and have good pigmentation, you can tell they are good quality and finely milled. Great shadows
Liza H.
Liza H.
North Las Vegas, NV

Love the way it is pigmented. The colors are beautiful and have a large variety to choose from. Glides on to your eye lids easily. I would highly recommend it. I pay for the quality of the product which Lancôme provides on the eye shadows. I would buy it again.
Noelle B.
Noelle B.
Hartford, CT

I have been a long time fan of lancome products, and this shadow is no different. I purchased it at Macy's, and while it is a bit pricey it is worth it. The mattes can be a bit chalky, however I find that they are pigmented and look beautiful on the eye.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Richmond, VA

I have been using Lancome Eye Shadow as long as I can remember. My mother gave it to me when I first started wearing makeup and have continued to buy it ever since! They have a great array of colors and it always stays on for the whole day.
Leanne G.
Leanne G.
Owings Mills, MD

I really like the Lancome individual shadows. You can pick a color that you want to add to your collection without buying an expensive palette. The colors are pretty and last well. Also the packaging is attractive and does not break.
I love this eyeshadow. It is very well pigmented and lasts really long, it's often hard for me to find eyeshadow that are long lasting. I'd recommend this eyeshadow to anyone, they have a very large variety of colors.
Anna R.
Anna R.

This is pretty nice. Very smooth, not hard or chalky at all. Feels really nice. Not very pigmented but the pigment is nice and noticeable. The packaging is great. I love the little slide close thing. Blends amazing.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Jacksonville , Fl

How do these hold up? Do they crease, are they easy to blend, do they last all day? Most importantly are they worth the money?
christina s.
christina s.
Madison, WI

How many people brought this brand so far?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Stillwater, OK

How well Does this stay on?
Whit A.
Whit A.
Versailles, KY

Does this come in any darker shades?
Erika M.
Erika M.
Marrero, LA

Has anyone ever tried this out? i typically use nude and gray eye shadows but they normally don't last all day long. being the brand that it is, maybe this would be better than the norm ive been using.

Join Now