Lancôme Color Design Sensational Effects Eye Shadow uploaded by danka u.Lancôme Color Design Sensational Effects Eye Shadow uploaded by Jordan B.

BY LANCÔME

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Lancome Eye Shadows - Build a wardrobe of sensational eye color The possibilities are endless with this truly versatile range of hues designed by Lancome Global makeup artists. Formulated with exclusive Micro-Air technology for ultimate smoothness and blendability. Long-lasting color glides on effortlessly. Available in a chic palette of 43 shades in five finishes: dazzling Metallics, twinkling Shimmers, soft, illuminating Sheens, pigment-packed Intense shades and color-rich Mattes.

Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
I have the palette that includes the colors Daylight, Mannequin, Impress, and Montage. This is one of the older styles of palettes but I have had it so long because I can't let it go since I love it so much. The colors are brilliant and perfect for making a green smokey eye.
Allie L.
Savage
Liked the colors on the palette, but not once they were applied. The product was pricy and didn’t really last all day. I had a lot of product fall and settle under my eyes. I wouldn’t recommend to anyone who likes dramatic looks for their eyeshadow.
danka u.
Akron, OH
I have the quad that includes: Daylight, Color Du Jour, Gaze, and Lèzard. It’s beautiful for any skin tone and beautiful for dark eyes. You can do a complete look with little quad. Would purchase if it was still available or if the shades can be bought individually.
Yanina P.
I love the eye shadows, especially All That Glistens, nice neutral, long lasting colors. When applied on my eyes it goes on easily and smooth.
Natasha P.
Miami Beach , FL
I have this product because it was a gift, but I definitely will buy it. I love the way it highlights my eyes with all those vibrants colors
Lia C.
I use it daily at work. Great pigment lasts allday. Color all work together. So handy - fits any purse I have
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
Love Lancôme’s eyeshadows! The colors are great and the shades last all day long and don’t smudge easily
Jess C.
Hamilton
AMAZING PRODUCT! IT'S SOO PIGMENTED AND EASY TO APPLY AND BLEND! (sorry caps I just noticed & too lazy to re-write) The packaging is adorable and the shadows are all shimmers except for honeymoon is a sheen. I definitely recommend this product.
Beth S.
Edmonton , AB
This is in my daily wear rotation. I love the pigments and how smoothly it goes on! The packaging is royal looking. I would recommend it to anyone.
Katja M.
Calgary , AB
I use these for work sometimes. It's a good light quad that allows you to put 1 (max 2) eye looks together. The problem with this set is it's literally 2 looks tops, depending on how you layer the shadows together so its not something that I reach for on a regular basis.