Lancôme Color Design Sensational Effects Eye Shadow uploaded by danka u.Lancôme Color Design Sensational Effects Eye Shadow uploaded by Jordan B.

BY LANCÔME

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Lancome Eye Shadows - Build a wardrobe of sensational eye color The possibilities are endless with this truly versatile range of hues designed by Lancome Global makeup artists. Formulated with exclusive Micro-Air technology for ultimate smoothness and blendability. Long-lasting color glides on effortlessly. Available in a chic palette of 43 shades in five finishes: dazzling Metallics, twinkling Shimmers, soft, illuminating Sheens, pigment-packed Intense shades and color-rich Mattes.

danka u.
Akron, OH
I have the quad that includes: Daylight, Color Du Jour, Gaze, and Lèzard. It’s beautiful for any skin tone and beautiful for dark eyes. You can do a complete look with little quad. Would purchase if it was still available or if the shades can be bought individually.
Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
I have the palette that includes the colors Daylight, Mannequin, Impress, and Montage. This is one of the older styles of palettes but I have had it so long because I can't let it go since I love it so much. The colors are brilliant and perfect for making a green smokey eye.
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
Love Lancôme’s eyeshadows! The colors are great and the shades last all day long and don’t smudge easily
Yanina P.
I love the eye shadows, especially All That Glistens, nice neutral, long lasting colors. When applied on my eyes it goes on easily and smooth.
Natasha P.
Miami Beach , FL
I have this product because it was a gift, but I definitely will buy it. I love the way it highlights my eyes with all those vibrants colors
Lia C.
I use it daily at work. Great pigment lasts allday. Color all work together. So handy - fits any purse I have
Beth S.
Edmonton , AB
This is in my daily wear rotation. I love the pigments and how smoothly it goes on! The packaging is royal looking. I would recommend it to anyone.