Lancome Color Design Sensational Effects Eye Shadow uploaded by Jordan B.

BY LANCÔME

Buy Lancome Eye Shadows - Build a wardrobe of sensational eye color The possibilities are endless with this truly versatile range of hues designed by Lancome Global makeup artists. Formulated with exclusive Micro-Air technology for ultimate smoothness and blendability. Long-lasting color glides on effortlessly. Available in a chic palette of 43 shades in five finishes: dazzling Metallics, twinkling Shimmers, soft, illuminating Sheens, pigment-packed Intense shades and color-rich Mattes. see more...

Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
I have the palette that includes the colors Daylight, Mannequin, Impress, and Montage. This is one of the older styles of palettes but I have had it so long because I can't let it go since I love it so much. The colors are brilliant and perfect for making a green smokey eye.
Yanina P.
I love the eye shadows, especially All That Glistens, nice neutral, long lasting colors. When applied on my eyes it goes on easily and smooth.
Natasha P.
Miami Beach, FL
I have this product because it was a gift, but I definitely will buy it. I love the way it highlights my eyes with all those vibrants colors
Lia C.
I use it daily at work. Great pigment lasts allday. Color all work together. So handy - fits any purse I have
Beth S.
Edmonton
This is in my daily wear rotation. I love the pigments and how smoothly it goes on! The packaging is royal looking. I would recommend it to anyone.