Lancome Color Design Lipstick - Spring Kiss uploaded by Anissa G.

BY LANC脭ME

What it is: Dress your lips in Lancome Color Design Lipstick, a full-coverage formula that delivers natural, long-lasting color. Who it's for: All skin types. What it does: Color Design's silky-soft, micro-bubble formula glides on easily and evenly while oil-absorbing properties from mica keep skin comfortable and color true. How to use: Line lips then apply lip color using a lip brush. Layer with gloss if more shine is desired. For longer-lasting color, apply a lip primer then follow with your lipcolor. Finish with a clear lip liner to prevent feathering without changing the color or finish of the lipstick. Color(s): afraid not, all done up, b - list, backstage beauty, beige getaway, berry sensual, bow and arrow, bronze show, cactus flower, camisole, candy apple, check me out, cocktail dress, copper couture, copper desire, coral goddess, corset, couture choo, curtain call, debut, dnu designer bloom, edgy, en vogue, epic nght, fashion forward, fashion icon, fast fashion, fearless, femme fire, film festival, first crush, front page, fuchsia clutch, funky diva, girlfriend, glitz & glam, gold strike, groupie, haute nude, haute smoke, hello happiness, hot nights, inconspicuous, into the rapture, it girl, lingerie pink, love it, lucky kiss, media darling, mica mauve, must have, natural beauty, nouveau, oh my, ooh la la, out with a bang, pale lip, paris please, paris rouge, pink attitude, pink club, pink drink, pink heels, pink preview, pink splash, plum show, plumlicious, poodle skirt, posh pink, pret a plum, quart kiss, racy, red addiction, red haute, red stiletto, retro rouge, rouge liberty, ruffles, scarlet siren, seal the deal, sealed with a kiss, sherbet, ski bunny, socialite, spring kiss, stranded, strike a pose, strike it pink, studded, stylish red, stylista, subtle, sugared maple, summer nude, sweetly pink, swept away, tango fusion, that's rich, the new pink, timeless, too hot to handle, top model, trendy mauve, unzipped, vintage rose, visionary, wannabe see more...

Buy on Bergdor...*
Amber J.
Shelby
Best color for spring. It is so beautiful and looks amazing on many skin tones. I would recommend to any friend. Also, it lasts forever. I've used this color every other day and the tube lasted months.
馃厴馃厸馃厴馃厫馃厺馃厫 T.
Boca Raton, FL
Color is beautiful and formula stays on for quite a while. Lanc么me is the first lipstick I ever tried as a mature teen. My mother passed one down to me before getting my own. The scent is beautiful and they always glide on so softly. Loving all the new colors and formulas being offered. From sheer to matte, something for everyone.
Jazz V.
Los Angeles , CA
I hardly purchase these because I have so many that come in my free gifts when I buy Lanc么me face products. I love the different shades they come in. It鈥檚 a great product with a great formula and if I weren鈥檛 getting them in my gifts, I鈥檇 most likely purchase them myself.
Melissa G.
Lansing, IL
This lipstick is great! Super soft on the lips and the color really pops! It is even long lasting so I don't have to worry about reapplying it all the time
Ediane S.
Minden, NV
Este batom luxuoso 茅 infundido com ingredientes suaves, de modo que os l谩bios se sintam macios e confortados durante todo o dia.
馃挊Sana R.
Mountain Top, PA
This hot pink color looks amazing! I love how it looks so good during nighttime and daytime! I would highly recommend!
Giana G.
Smooth finish! Matte dry. Vibrant colors. Very reasonable. The lipstick lasted me a long time as well. Happy customer
tatiana n.
Cypress, CA
My favorite color is this shade because it looks so beautiful and soft color definitely you should buy this
Dulce P.
This lipstick is absolutely amazing!! I highly recommend it. It feels great on the lips! I love it so much.
Kyrstyn J.
Super creamy, and great colors to choose from. It's just as everyone says it is. Its somewhat affordable