Lancome Color Design Lipstick - Spring Kiss uploaded by Anissa G.

BY LANC脭ME

What it is: Dress your lips in Lancome Color Design Lipstick, a full-coverage formula that delivers natural, long-lasting color. Who it's for: All skin types. What it does: Color Design's silky-soft, micro-bubble formula glides on easily and evenly while oil-absorbing properties from mica keep skin comfortable and color true. How to use: Line lips then apply lip color using a lip brush. Layer with gloss if more shine is desired. For longer-lasting color, apply a lip primer then follow with your lipcolor. Finish with a clear lip liner to prevent feathering without changing the color or finish of the lipstick. Color(s): afraid not, all done up, b - list, backstage beauty, beige getaway, berry sensual, bow and arrow, bronze show, cactus flower, camisole, candy apple, check me out, cocktail dress, copper couture, copper desire, coral goddess, corset, couture choo, curtain call, debut, dnu designer bloom, edgy, en vogue, epic nght, fashion forward, fashion icon, fast fashion, fearless, femme fire, film festival, first crush, front page, fuchsia clutch, funky diva, girlfriend, glitz & glam, gold strike, groupie, haute nude, haute smoke, hello happiness, hot nights, inconspicuous, into the rapture, it girl, lingerie pink, love it, lucky kiss, media darling, mica mauve, must have, natural beauty, nouveau, oh my, ooh la la, out with a bang, pale lip, paris please, paris rouge, pink attitude, pink club, pink drink, pink heels, pink preview, pink splash, plum show, plumlicious, poodle skirt, posh pink, pret a plum, quart kiss, racy, red addiction, red haute, red stiletto, retro rouge, rouge liberty, ruffles, scarlet siren, seal the deal, sealed with a kiss, sherbet, ski bunny, socialite, spring kiss, stranded, strike a pose, strike it pink, studded, stylish red, stylista, subtle, sugared maple, summer nude, sweetly pink, swept away, tango fusion, that's rich, the new pink, timeless, too hot to handle, top model, trendy mauve, unzipped, vintage rose, visionary, wannabe see more...

Buy on Lanc么me
Jazz V.
Los Angeles , CA
I hardly purchase these because I have so many that come in my free gifts when I buy Lanc么me face products. I love the different shades they come in. It鈥檚 a great product with a great formula and if I weren鈥檛 getting them in my gifts, I鈥檇 most likely purchase them myself.
Giana G.
Smooth finish! Matte dry. Vibrant colors. Very reasonable. The lipstick lasted me a long time as well. Happy customer
Dulce P.
This lipstick is absolutely amazing!! I highly recommend it. It feels great on the lips! I love it so much.
Reina R.
Super genial estos productos 馃槝馃槏馃槑 me fascina todos,adem谩s es el producto de cada d铆a de nuestras vidas 馃槝馃槏馃槑
Kyrstyn J.
Super creamy, and great colors to choose from. It's just as everyone says it is. Its somewhat affordable
Siobh谩n E.
Liverpool
I love the brightness of this colour. I find it suitable for both day and night wear. The colour stays well and doesn鈥檛 need regularly topping up. It leaves lips looking full and moisturised. I would recommend this product.
Harjitkaur C.
surrey
This the shades I got it鈥檚 looks really nice and pigmented stay long on the lips great value