BY LANCÔME

What it is: Dress your lips in Lancome Color Design Lipstick, a full-coverage formula that delivers natural, long-lasting color. Who it's for: All skin types. What it does: Color Design's silky-soft, micro-bubble formula glides on easily and evenly while oil-absorbing properties from mica keep skin comfortable and color true. How to use: Line lips then apply lip color using a lip brush. Layer with gloss if more shine is desired. For longer-lasting color, apply a lip primer then follow with your lipcolor. Finish with a clear lip liner to prevent feathering without changing the color or finish of the lipstick. Color(s): afraid not, all done up, b - list, backstage beauty, beige getaway, berry sensual, bow and arrow, bronze show, cactus flower, camisole, candy apple, check me out, cocktail dress, copper couture, copper desire, coral goddess, corset, couture choo, curtain call, debut, dnu designer bloom, edgy, en vogue, epic nght, fashion forward, fashion icon, fast fashion, fearless, femme fire, film festival, first crush, front page, fuchsia clutch, funky diva, girlfriend, glitz & glam, gold strike, groupie, haute nude, haute smoke, hello happiness, hot nights, inconspicuous, into the rapture, it girl, lingerie pink, love it, lucky kiss, media darling, mica mauve, must have, natural beauty, nouveau, oh my, ooh la la, out with a bang, pale lip, paris please, paris rouge, pink attitude, pink club, pink drink, pink heels, pink preview, pink splash, plum show, plumlicious, poodle skirt, posh pink, pret a plum, quart kiss, racy, red addiction, red haute, red stiletto, retro rouge, rouge liberty, ruffles, scarlet siren, seal the deal, sealed with a kiss, sherbet, ski bunny, socialite, spring kiss, stranded, strike a pose, strike it pink, studded, stylish red, stylista, subtle, sugared maple, summer nude, sweetly pink, swept away, tango fusion, that's rich, the new pink, timeless, too hot to handle, top model, trendy mauve, unzipped, vintage rose, visionary, wannabe see more...

Seewangi C.
Seewangi C.
I loved it! It was very bright red color and long lasting. I really like the color and the cover. I bought it on Macy's. It is easy to use. I cannot wait to buy other products of Lancome. I would definitely buy it again.
Thankyou Lancome...
Marcia L.
Marcia L.
The Dalles, OR
I am such a little lipstick harlot. I feel like I must possess every lipstick ever produced. I love, love, love Lancome Color Design Lipstick. I love its consistency and its glossiness when applied. I have a problem with other brands in that the color changes on me when applied to sort of a sickly pink/blue, which is odd insofar as I always wear a bright metallic orange shade! The Color Design shade stays true- always! I shall continue to use this lipstick line and would encourage others to add it to their own lipstick wardrobe!
Masara I.
Masara I.
El Cajon , CA
This is my first Lancôme lipstick and I am in love with it. Super easy to glide and is highly pigmented. I would apply it early in the day and it would stay on to almost the end of the night. The price is fair for what you get as well. Definitely would recommend if it's your color.
Amali M.
Amali M.
Glendale , CA
I really like this color and the design. Lancome is really good with making the lipstick look amazing. it is easy to apply and lasts as long as their other lipsticks. It is a great color for me and I have a very light skin. I would definitely try a purple shade next time.
Ashton H.
Ashton H.
Jasper, GA
I worked for Loreal for almost 4 years and this Lip stick by Lancome is THE best formula they have. It is so easy to apply and last all day, to say i have this in a lot of colors is an understatement. It is a little pricey, but for a goof lipstick? I think it is totally worth it.
Cecile A.
Cecile A.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a creamy pigmented lipstick. I love the way it is put on whenever I'm ready for a night out or getting ready for work. Fast and easy to apply.  I bought this lipstick a while back at a drugstore. I only wished it was long lasting. Other than that it's a lipstick popper.
Breanne M.
Breanne M.
Weed, Ca
I only have one of these and it was a small deluxe sample, but so far i love it! The color last a good while, it isn't patchy on me whatsoever I highly highly recommend getting these and trying them out! I know I will for sure be buying quite a few more of these for my stash.
Meg G.
Meg G.
Amaxing lipstick! While most lipstick rubs off easily, I've found that this brand works really well with my skin. I don't wear lipstick everyday, but when I do, I always go for Lancome. Sometimes when I purchase makeup from their consultants, I get a free one in a gift bag!
Ann B.
Ann B.
This Product has lively color and makes the lips feel silky smooth.  The color is long lasting and I recommend the lipstick.   It is more pricey than I usually spend but I believe it is worth the price.   I would buy it again... it is available at most large department stores.
Glenda B.
Glenda B.
San Diego, TX
Great brand with beautiful lip colors. Worth the price and lasts long. Packaging is nice. I have been a customer for awhile and will continue to add this brand to my collection of lipsticks. I recommend this brand and color if you are in the market for a new lipstick.