BY LANC脭ME

What it is: Dress your lips in Lancome Color Design Lipstick, a full-coverage formula that delivers natural, long-lasting color. Who it's for: All skin types. What it does: Color Design's silky-soft, micro-bubble formula glides on easily and evenly while oil-absorbing properties from mica keep skin comfortable and color true. How to use: Line lips then apply lip color using a lip brush. Layer with gloss if more shine is desired. For longer-lasting color, apply a lip primer then follow with your lipcolor. Finish with a clear lip liner to prevent feathering without changing the color or finish of the lipstick. Color(s): afraid not, all done up, b - list, backstage beauty, beige getaway, berry sensual, bow and arrow, bronze show, cactus flower, camisole, candy apple, check me out, cocktail dress, copper couture, copper desire, coral goddess, corset, couture choo, curtain call, debut, dnu designer bloom, edgy, en vogue, epic nght, fashion forward, fashion icon, fast fashion, fearless, femme fire, film festival, first crush, front page, fuchsia clutch, funky diva, girlfriend, glitz & glam, gold strike, groupie, haute nude, haute smoke, hello happiness, hot nights, inconspicuous, into the rapture, it girl, lingerie pink, love it, lucky kiss, media darling, mica mauve, must have, natural beauty, nouveau, oh my, ooh la la, out with a bang, pale lip, paris please, paris rouge, pink attitude, pink club, pink drink, pink heels, pink preview, pink splash, plum show, plumlicious, poodle skirt, posh pink, pret a plum, quart kiss, racy, red addiction, red haute, red stiletto, retro rouge, rouge liberty, ruffles, scarlet siren, seal the deal, sealed with a kiss, sherbet, ski bunny, socialite, spring kiss, stranded, strike a pose, strike it pink, studded, stylish red, stylista, subtle, sugared maple, summer nude, sweetly pink, swept away, tango fusion, that's rich, the new pink, timeless, too hot to handle, top model, trendy mauve, unzipped, vintage rose, visionary, wannabe see more...

Buy on Lanc么me
Amali M.
I really like this color and the design. Lancome is really good with making the lipstick look amazing. it is easy to apply and lasts as long as their other lipsticks. It is a great color for me and I have a very light skin. I would definitely try a purple shade next time.
Rozy A.
Stanton, CA
Honestly I don't really like it, I feel the material when you put it on your lips it's nice and smoothly goes easy on your lips but after transfers to be thick and grassy I don't like the material but the colors is very nice.
馃拃 s.
McKinney
I love it! It glides smoothly on my lips and it's moisturizing. I bought it at my local ulta and it was amazing for the price. This was my first time using it and I will continue to use it, it met my expectations. I would recommend to all my friends because I know they would love it!
Cecile A.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a creamy pigmented lipstick. I love the way it is put on whenever I'm ready for a night out or getting ready for work. Fast and easy to apply. 聽I bought this lipstick a while back at a drugstore. I only wished it was long lasting. Other than that it's a lipstick popper. 聽
Seewangi C.
I loved it! It was very bright red color and long lasting. I really like the color and the cover. I bought it on Macy's. It is easy to use. I cannot wait to buy other products of Lancome. I would definitely buy it again.
Thankyou Lancome...
Marcia L.
The Dalles, OR
I am such a little lipstick harlot. I feel like I must possess every lipstick ever produced. I love, love, love Lancome Color Design Lipstick. I love its consistency and its glossiness when applied. I have a problem with other brands in that the color changes on me when applied to sort of a sickly pink/blue, which is odd insofar as I always wear a bright metallic orange shade! The Color Design shade stays true- always! I shall continue to use this lipstick line and would encourage others to add it to their own lipstick wardrobe!
Yilian V.
I got this lipstick as a birthday gift and I truly love it. I'm so obsessed with the color. For a lipstick this really last on my lips even after eating it doesn't fade away as quick as other lipsticks. I will probably purchase other colors.
Katie M.
I absolutely LOVED this lipstick! It has a smooth, creamy texture, and the color was phenomenal! It lasts me hours and doesn't get on my teeth like several lipsticks do. I thought the price of the lipstick was very reasonable for the quality! I would definitely recommend this product to others!聽
Christina P.
These are to die for I've had mine for a while now and I've replaced it about 3 times bc I keep finishing them up. It's my everyday color and the formula is just to die for. Best lipstick I think in my opinion, also easy to take with you anywhere and not that expensive once you think about it聽
Masara I.
El Cajon , CA
This is my first Lanc么me lipstick and I am in love with it. Super easy to glide and is highly pigmented. I would apply it early in the day and it would stay on to almost the end of the night. The price is fair for what you get as well. Definitely would recommend if it's your color.