BY LANCÔME

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lancome Color Design Eye Shadow Quad, Positive, Gaze, Garnet Sensation, Guest ListColors include:Positive, Gaze, Garnet Sensation, Guest ListMarked GWP Not for Individual Sale

Lancôme Color Design Eye Shadow
  • "The only eyeshadow I use! Great staying power and highly pigmented shadows. What you see in the pallet is what you will get. The price is a little expensive but go get it during gift time and you get a free gift also!" in 3 reviews
Colleen K.
Denver, CO
I couldn't find the exact palette I have. But it's a 2 pan, tiny little sampler palette. With the colors 'positive' (matte cream color) and 'blink' (shimmer dark green with goldish reflects) and they both work great! I like 'positive' as a base color or to set my eyes and 'blink' is a good shimmer is that is the color you are going for. Not sure how much they cost but wouldn't pay more than 8$ for each color.
Davina H.
Lock Haven, PA
Great pigmentation and beautiful swatches. Can create a beautiful look using this palette. Still kinda new to makeup not exactly where I wanna be yet this was passed down to me from my mother so I didn’t buy this myself. I am in love with it though and do recommend to others. I have a few others like this as well. They’re great.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
A lot of these shadow quads are in my stash. I love these because all the colors included go beautifully with each other, and are very pigmented! I took one star ONLY because I've just recently found a single brand that has shadows that blend out like butter. These blend very well too though! If you love Lancome, pick some up!
Jeniffer Lee C.
Bronx, NY
This has been a life saver for when I'm running late to events. I always keep this in my bag. Gives me all necessities to give me the perfect smokey eye. Colors are pigmented which is usual an issue with some darker colors. I do recommend this. Especially for the woman who's always on the go.
Meghan L.
Lynchburg, VA
Lancôme eyeshadow in general is the best of the best. Super blendible, long-lasting color, and all-around perfect. This palette in particular has beautiful rich colors that help create a dramatic look. The eyeshadow is smooth and not chalky.
taylor T.
Lake Mary
decent quality. the dark purple is a really good shade but the not two aren’t. you have to scratch off the first layer of the gold one to have pigment. it’s pricey for the quality. overall i wouldn’t recommend.
Mara P.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love these eye shadows! The color stays in place for hours. It comes in so many different hues from subtle ones (like the ones I am wearing in the picture) to vivid ones.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
Garnet Sensation has been a fabulous color for me. It's got just the tiniest hint of sparkle. I run it along my lids, with a tiny blended bit of Guest List at the lash line and Gaze at the inner corner of my eyes. I'm a little at a loss for the Positive matte though. Not sure where to work it in.
Lauren F.
I have this in the colors creme lustre, couture, amber mystique, and the new black. I use this quad on a everyday basis. They shadows are super pigmented and easy to use. I'm not sure if I would recommend to others because I do like some drugstore makeup just as much and some better.
Kate F.