BY LANCÔME

Lancome Color Design 5-Pan Palette DetailsPick a neutral tone or go bold with pops of color. Lancôme brings the freedom to play with the easy-to-use 5 shadow palettes-create countless looks from a single palette. Go classic with the easy-to-follow five steps-all over, lid, crease, highlighter and liner-designing your customized eye look. Or, have a little fun and play with color in a new way with the tonal palettes, giving you freedom to try eye color combinations in a new way. The possibilities are endless. Benefits: Creates bright, luminous eyes Delivers pure color for a lustrous finish Long wear, 8-hour wear that does not fade Shimmering, lustrous pearls provide an intense, radiant finish Wet Process solvent allows for soft, silky sheen powders with a high pay-off concentration Designer About Lancôme: Feminine, Effortless Parisian Chic. Lancôme, the world's leading luxury beauty brand, has epitomized beauty and glamour with a quintessential French touch for over 80 years. Lancôme's mission is to empower women with superior products and services in beauty, skincare and fragrance that fulfill all women's beauty needs. Discover and enjoy the innovative and quality products from Lancôme's luxury assortment. Color: BLEU RIVIERA.

Julia M.
Review for: Color Design 5-Pan Palette, Bleu Riviera - Lancome
I Love the Lancome palettes for when I don't really know what I like and want to get a specific look for the summer or a new look for fall. The only issue I have with it is that I always seem to find a favorite and then run out of that one palette and be left with extra of all the rest. This is good if you want to try new looks and want to find out what you love.
Jelena S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bronze amour is one of the nicest palettes in Lancome’s color design 5 pan palette range. It has wonderful texture and great pigment. It’s a nice choice for someone who likes warm toned eyeshadows and some shimmer. It doesn’t have any matte shades although crease color is more of a satin than shimmery.

Includes 5 shades:
  • shimmery peachy beige Great for highlighting inner eye or under the brow. Very pigmented for such a light shade. It’s marked as all over base color.
  • lid color is a coppery bronze
  • crease color is satin bronze, without shimmer and has slightly less pigment than other colors in the palette.
  • highlighting shade is sheer yellow gold. In my swatch I swiped it three times to get color to show up more. It’s on a sheer side which doesn’t surprise me since it’s only meant for highlight over other shadows. But as you can see in the photos below you can build the color
  • the darkest shade meant for liner/contour is absolute winner in this palette. Super rich chocolate brown with some shimmer. It’s unbelievably pigmented , smooth and silky. I would also use this as darker shade for outer corner of the eye. I can’t even imagine how beautiful would this be applied wet as eyeliner. I had to swipe only once with eyeshadow brush and take a look how much pigment it has!
Kayla E.
Topeka, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
These 5 pans are so soft and full of colors they are usually a nice mix of matte and shimmer shadows. The best part is that they come with instructions and two small brushes.
Brooke T.
Review for: Color Design 5-Pan Palette, Bleu Riviera - Lancome
I liked this eyeshadow palette. It was very pigmented and easy to blend. I just wish there was more product in it! Super nice ad classy packaging! I just don't find myself reaching for it as much as I do my "bigger" eyeshadow palettes! But I do like how it's travel friendly! So that's a plus!
Kylie Q.
Arnaudville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the palette in Golden Frenzy and I really have a love/hate relationship with it.  First of all, my problem is not with the quality of the shadows themselves.  That part is incredible!  The go on so smooth and pigmented.  I over did it with the crease color one time and it blended like heaven!  Even the black "liner" shade could be blended out to perfection.  They are by far the highest quality shadows that I have ever used.  The swatch so beautifully.  I've never seen more breathtaking shadows, especially the brown "lid" color.  That has so much depth and sparkle that I couldn't stop staring at it.  My problem is with basically everything else.  This palette seems to be a kind of mini travel palette that you can throw in your carry-on and it'll be the only eyeshadows that you'll need.  Well, that's wrong.  There is not a single matte shade in the entire palette!  Even the crease color is a satin, which is doable but for $50 I do not want doable; I want great.  It's also not a color I would have chosen as your crease/transition color.  It's a bit darker than what I would have liked.  You would need to buy another palette just to have the mattes you'd need to make up for the lack of mattes in this one. I'm wearing the pink shade as a lid color right now and it is another pretty, satin/shimmer color.  I feel like if you are not very careful applying these shadows, it can turn into a satin/shimmer mess very quickly.  It's just not a palette that you can do an entire look with.  You would NEED something else.  I feel like for the price, that's a major drawback.  If you are telling me that 5 of your shadows are worth more than entire palettes by other brands, at least give me everything I need to make a cohesive look.  I find I only use it when I want that beautiful pop of sparkle on the lid.  I go to my other palettes, otherwise.  Formula wise, these shadows are worth the money.  Practicality wise, I would advise you get something else.
Melissa F.
Saint Albans, WV
Review for: Lavender Grace
I've only used this pallete a few times but so far it's not terrible. The colors are pretty but I feel like for the price point, they could be much more pigmented. They have a little bit of kick up but not too powdery. You can build up the color for a more opaque look.
Ashley B.
Herrin, IL
Review for: Lancome 5 Shadow/Liner Color Design Palette for Women, Amethyst Glam
It's cute but too bright of color for me. It would defenetly last a very long time. It's easy to apply and use but it's too expensive for the number of colors. I would no recommend to others unless they like those certain colors.
Roselin L.
Review for: Color Design 5-Pan Palette, Bleu Riviera - Lancome
I felt in love with the colors, but after be addicted to use brands like urban decay: Too Faced; ABH,; Huda and some others one, I found that the formula nd pigmentation was just ok but not what I'm really use to use on daily basis. By the way, I always prime eyes before putting on eye show
Cynthia B.
Brooklyn , NY
Review for: Olive Sole
The colors are beautiful! I love to use this palette for the fall! The eye shadows are extremely pigmented. You get what you pay for! It is a bit pricey but worth a try! I normally get mine at Macy's or Sephora
bijal S.
North wales, PA
Review for: Color Design 5-Pan Palette, Bleu Riviera - Lancome
Good eye pallete, but honestly did not find any thing different or unique than thousand others I have tried in my life. Expensive as well. Quality is good as for the brand. I will not buy this again.
Shafia Q.
Hamilton, NJ
Are these shadows very pigmented? And easy to blend out?
Stephers Y.
Grants Pass, OR
Does this color look good on olive skin?
Tiffany B.
LaGrange, IN
What color would look best with my blue eyes?
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you notice that this eyes shadow stays on better?
Rana D.
Dallas, Tx
I am trying to find a beautiful eye shadows. Did anyone try it? And how was it?