BY LANCÔME

Pick a neutral tone or go bold with pops of color. Lancôme brings the freedom to play with the easy to use 5 shadow palettes – create countless looks from a single palette.

Go classic with our easy to follow five steps - all over, lid, crease, highlighter and liner designing your customized eye look. Or, have a little fun and play with color in a new way with our tonal palettes giving you freedom to try eye color combinations in a new way.

The possibilities are endless.

TALC, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DIMETHICONE, NYLON-12, SILICA, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, BORON NITRIDE, ISOSTEARYL ALCOHOL, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, TIN OXIDE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/HYDROGENATED MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, PARAFFIN, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, SERICA POWDER/SILK POWDER/POUDRE DE SOIE, ALUMINA, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, GLASS, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, ETHYLENE/PROPYLENE COPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, METHYLPARABEN, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, ETHYLPARABEN; [+/- MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: CI 16035/RED 40, CI 16035/RED 40 LAKE, CI 19140/YELLOW 5, CI 19140/YELLOW 5 LAKE, CI 42090/BLUE 1, CI 42090/BLUE 1 LAKE, CI 61570/GREEN 5, CI 75470, CI 75470/CARMINE, CI 77000/ALUMINUM POWDER, CI 77007/ULTRAMARINES, CI 77163/BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE, CI 77266/BLACK 2, CI 77288/CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289/CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77400/BRONZE POWDER, CI 77400/COPPER POWDER, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/IRON OXIDES, CI 77510/FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE, CI 77510/FERRIC FERROCYANIDE, CI 77742/MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77891/TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA].

Lancôme Color Design 5 Pan Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I love this pallet. it works really well with my green eyes. Very pigmented and has a lot of staying power." in 45 reviews
  • "#bestof2015 I love this eye shadow pallet! Gorgeous colors and long lasting! " in 10 reviews
Paula P.
Van Buren, MO
Review for: Midnight Rush, Lavender Grace, Bleu Ciel Parisen, Teal Fury more...
This is another great Lancôme product that I have enjoyed using over the years. I have sensitive eyes & I have never had a problem with any Lancôme eyeshadows. Same great packaging with 5 colors to make an entire look. Go from a day to night look easily with one compact. It is laid out & numbered so you know where to use each color. Or you can create any look you want with it, wether it is one color or all five. Works well wet or dry, when I want to make the liner bolder I always use a wet brush. This palette also includes a mirror. At this time I have 3 of the 5 pan Eyeshadow Palettes: #108 Beige Brûlée, #207 Petal Pusher, #110 Chocolate Amande. There are other colors in this product I would love to have. I also had 2 of these palettes in a travel size which I received in a gift package. I have used so many beautiful Lancôme eyeshadows over a 30 year period. They are rich in pigment, have always applied & blended easily without any fallout. I have shades that I have had for years, they still apply easily & do not irritate my eyes so I keep using them. After a couple years if they get a little hard, just scrape off a little off the top & you now have a soft shadow again still packed with pigment.
April C.
Los Angeles , CA
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: 108 BEIGE BRULEE more...
For the price you are paying this product is not worth it at all. $50 can be better spent on a full sized palette with better quality! I have two of these in different shades but the beige brûlée is the worst. The colors will not blend at all and I’ve tried different brushes, but nothing works. I also tried this product more that once because I really wanted it to work. Once I was finally able to somewhat work the product it looked muddy on my eyes and while I’m not a professional makeup artist, I’m also not new to eyeshadow and blending at all. Honestly one of the worst eyeshadows I’ve ever tried. I do have other Lancôme shadows that are wayyyy better though so maybe it was just these shades that were terrible.
Cayla E.
Centerville
The palette I own is called Go Bold. This came as part of a 7-piece gift offer with a minimum purchase on the Lancome website. I created a fun purple smokey eye with this palette and my boyfriend loved it! The middle three shades are gorgeous--shimmery, pigmented, and buildable. The only drawback is that I experienced a lot of fallout, so I would recommend doing your eye look before your foundation.
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
1,112 reviews
It's a great brand but to be honest I'm one of those people who buys pallets fr how they look too, their pallets are underwhelming. Nothing fancy or eye catching. Great pigment and wear though. Lancôme Color Design 5 Pan Eyeshadow Palette
Nicole R.
Palmetto Bay, FL
Lancôme eye shadow is one of my favorites! Lancôme never disappoints with the quality of their products. This eye shadow has perfect shine all throughout and it lasts the whole day or night! It also can be used for so many different looks.
Mannie K.
Review for: 202 SIENNA SULTRY more...
This did not show up very well on my skin. I’m bot sure if it wasn’t pigmented enough or not, but as you can tell from photos it just looked like a very little hint of pink most of the time. The brown seemed good though.
Allie L.
Savage
I was really excited about the colors on this palette, but ended up only using the shimmer and lighter colors because I wasn’t seeing a real contrast between those and the darker colors on the palette. I ended up pairing the shimmer colors with other eyeshadows in my makeup bag. I probably wouldn’t purchase again, because the value wasn’t there for me for the price point.
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
This mini eyeshadow palette is so cute yet so effective. The colors are so pigmented and blend very well together. This palette has the perfect combination of colors to create a stunning purple look. The highlight color is my favorite to stick under the brow bone.
Ellen L.
Greenville, SC
Review for: 101 BRONZE AMOUR more...
These eyeshadow palettes are my absolute favorite from Lancôme! They are amazing and I use it literally every day. With a variety of colors there’s one in there for someone, and they are well worth the money!
Sarah T.
palm coast
Review for: 100 TAUPE CRAZE more...
This is the only pallet I’ve owned that I’ve used completely up and to repurchase. You can do so many looks out of these neutral tones. For a more dramatic look you can apply wet.
Shafia Q.
Hamilton, NJ
Are these shadows very pigmented? And easy to blend out?
Stephers Y.
Grants Pass, OR
Does this color look good on olive skin?
Tiffany B.
LaGrange, IN
What color would look best with my blue eyes?
Jenny W.
I love the colors but who else thinks the price is high?
Rana D.
Dallas, Tx
I am trying to find a beautiful eye shadows. Did anyone try it? And how was it?

Macy's