BY LANCÔME

Pick a neutral tone or go bold with pops of color. Lancôme brings the freedom to play with the easy to use 5 shadow palettes – create countless looks from a single palette.

Go classic with our easy to follow five steps - all over, lid, crease, highlighter and liner designing your customized eye look. Or, have a little fun and play with color in a new way with our tonal palettes giving you freedom to try eye color combinations in a new way.

The possibilities are endless.

TALC, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DIMETHICONE, NYLON-12, SILICA, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, BORON NITRIDE, ISOSTEARYL ALCOHOL, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, TIN OXIDE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/HYDROGENATED MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, PARAFFIN, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, SERICA POWDER/SILK POWDER/POUDRE DE SOIE, ALUMINA, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, GLASS, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, ETHYLENE/PROPYLENE COPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, METHYLPARABEN, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, ETHYLPARABEN; [+/- MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: CI 16035/RED 40, CI 16035/RED 40 LAKE, CI 19140/YELLOW 5, CI 19140/YELLOW 5 LAKE, CI 42090/BLUE 1, CI 42090/BLUE 1 LAKE, CI 61570/GREEN 5, CI 75470, CI 75470/CARMINE, CI 77000/ALUMINUM POWDER, CI 77007/ULTRAMARINES, CI 77163/BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE, CI 77266/BLACK 2, CI 77288/CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289/CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77400/BRONZE POWDER, CI 77400/COPPER POWDER, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/IRON OXIDES, CI 77510/FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE, CI 77510/FERRIC FERROCYANIDE, CI 77742/MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77891/TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA].

Lancôme Color Design 5 Pan Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I love this pallet. it works really well with my green eyes. Very pigmented and has a lot of staying power." in 45 reviews
  • "#bestof2015 I love this eye shadow pallet! Gorgeous colors and long lasting! " in 10 reviews
Paula P.
Van Buren, MO
Review for: Midnight Rush, Lavender Grace, Bleu Ciel Parisen, Teal Fury more...
This is another great Lancôme product that I have enjoyed using over the years. I have sensitive eyes & I have never had a problem with any Lancôme eyeshadows. Same great packaging with 5 colors to make an entire look. Go from a day to night look easily with one compact. It is laid out & numbered so you know where to use each color. Or you can create any look you want with it, wether it is one color or all five. Works well wet or dry, when I want to make the liner bolder I always use a wet brush. This palette also includes a mirror. At this time I have 3 of the 5 pan Eyeshadow Palettes: #108 Beige Brûlée, #207 Petal Pusher, #110 Chocolate Amande. There are other colors in this product I would love to have. I also had 2 of these palettes in a travel size which I received in a gift package. I have used so many beautiful Lancôme eyeshadows over a 30 year period. They are rich in pigment, have always applied & blended easily without any fallout. I have shades that I have had for years, they still apply easily & do not irritate my eyes so I keep using them. After a couple years if they get a little hard, just scrape off a little off the top & you now have a soft shadow again still packed with pigment.
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
It's a great brand but to be honest I'm one of those people who buys pallets fr how they look too, their pallets are underwhelming. Nothing fancy or eye catching. Great pigment and wear though. Lancôme Color Design 5 Pan Eyeshadow Palette
Nicole R.
Palmetto Bay, FL
Review for: Limited Edition Color Design 5-Pan Eyeshadow Palette - Holiday Color Collection, 314 Enchanted Winter - Lancome more...
Lancôme eye shadow is one of my favorites! Lancôme never disappoints with the quality of their products. This eye shadow has perfect shine all throughout and it lasts the whole day or night! It also can be used for so many different looks.
Mannie K.
Clearfield
Review for: 202 SIENNA SULTRY more...
This did not show up very well on my skin. I’m bot sure if it wasn’t pigmented enough or not, but as you can tell from photos it just looked like a very little hint of pink most of the time. The brown seemed good though.
Allie L.
Savage
I was really excited about the colors on this palette, but ended up only using the shimmer and lighter colors because I wasn’t seeing a real contrast between those and the darker colors on the palette. I ended up pairing the shimmer colors with other eyeshadows in my makeup bag. I probably wouldn’t purchase again, because the value wasn’t there for me for the price point.
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
Review for: Violet sweetheart more...
This mini eyeshadow palette is so cute yet so effective. The colors are so pigmented and blend very well together. This palette has the perfect combination of colors to create a stunning purple look. The highlight color is my favorite to stick under the brow bone.
Ellen L.
Greenville, SC
Review for: 101 BRONZE AMOUR more...
These eyeshadow palettes are my absolute favorite from Lancôme! They are amazing and I use it literally every day. With a variety of colors there’s one in there for someone, and they are well worth the money!
Sarah T.
palm coast
Review for: 100 TAUPE CRAZE more...
This is the only pallet I’ve owned that I’ve used completely up and to repurchase. You can do so many looks out of these neutral tones. For a more dramatic look you can apply wet.
Jelena S.
Bronze amour is one of the nicest palettes in Lancome’s color design 5 pan palette range. It has wonderful texture and great pigment. It’s a nice choice for someone who likes warm toned eyeshadows and some shimmer. It doesn’t have any matte shades although crease color is more of a satin than shimmery.

Includes 5 shades:
  • shimmery peachy beige Great for highlighting inner eye or under the brow. Very pigmented for such a light shade. It’s marked as all over base color.
  • lid color is a coppery bronze
  • crease color is satin bronze, without shimmer and has slightly less pigment than other colors in the palette.
  • highlighting shade is sheer yellow gold. In my swatch I swiped it three times to get color to show up more. It’s on a sheer side which doesn’t surprise me since it’s only meant for highlight over other shadows. But as you can see in the photos below you can build the color
  • the darkest shade meant for liner/contour is absolute winner in this palette. Super rich chocolate brown with some shimmer. It’s unbelievably pigmented , smooth and silky. I would also use this as darker shade for outer corner of the eye. I can’t even imagine how beautiful would this be applied wet as eyeliner. I had to swipe only once with eyeshadow brush and take a look how much pigment it has!
Kayla E.
Topeka, KS
These 5 pans are so soft and full of colors they are usually a nice mix of matte and shimmer shadows. The best part is that they come with instructions and two small brushes.
Shafia Q.
Hamilton, NJ
Are these shadows very pigmented? And easy to blend out?
Stephers Y.
Grants Pass, OR
Does this color look good on olive skin?
Tiffany B.
LaGrange, IN
What color would look best with my blue eyes?
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you notice that this eyes shadow stays on better?
Jenny W.
I love the colors but who else thinks the price is high?