23 varieties available
Lancôme Color Design 5 Pan Eyeshadow Palette
4.43 / 5 based on 234 Reviews
Pick a neutral tone or go bold with pops of color. Lancôme brings the freedom to play with the easy to use 5 shadow palettes – create countless looks from a single palette.
Go classic with our easy to follow five steps - all over, lid, crease, highlighter and liner designing your customized eye look. Or, have a little fun and play with color in a new way with our tonal palettes giving you freedom to try eye color combinations in a new way.
The possibilities are endless.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Magnesium Stearate
- Boron Nitride
- Isostearyl Alcohol
- Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale
- Tin Oxide
- Cera Microcristallina/Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax
- Cera Microcristallina/Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline
- Sorbitan Isostearate
- Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate
- Calcium Sodium Borosilicate
- Serica Powder/Silk Powder/Poudre De Soie
- Aluminum Hydroxide
- Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate
- Synthetic Fluorphlogopite
- Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Ci 16035/Red 40
- Ci 16035/Red 40 Lake
- Ci 19140/Yellow 5
- Ci 19140/Yellow 5 Lake
- Ci 42090/Blue 1
- Ci 42090/Blue 1 Lake
- Ci 61570/Green 5
- Ci 75470 / Ci 75470/Carmine
- Ci 77000/Aluminum Powder
- Ci 77007/Ultramarines
- Ci 77163/Bismuth Oxychloride
- Ci 77266/Black 2
- Ci 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens
- Ci 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green
- Ci 77400/Bronze Powder
- Ci 77400/Copper Powder
- Ci 77491 / Ci 77492 / Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides
- Ci 77510/Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide
- Ci 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide
- Ci 77742/Manganese Violet
- Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide
Top Questions See all 12 Q&A
Review for: Other more...
The lancome shadows they are pigmented & very blendable. I only wish they were a little bit larger especially for the $. They are gorgeous, but I find I typically run out of one or two of the smaller shades before the others and then I'm left with the larger pan and not any of the smaller ones. But still a good buy.
Review for: Bleu Riviera more...
I Love the Lancome palettes for when I don't really know what I like and want to get a specific look for the summer or a new look for fall. The only issue I have with it is that I always seem to find a favorite and then run out of that one palette and be left with extra of all the rest. This is good if you want to try new looks and want to find out what you love.
This mini eyeshadow palette is so cute yet so effective. The colors are so pigmented and blend very well together. This palette has the perfect combination of colors to create a stunning purple look. The highlight color is my favorite to stick under the brow bone.
Bronze amour is one of the nicest palettes in Lancome’s color design 5 pan palette range. It has wonderful texture and great pigment. It’s a nice choice for someone who likes warm toned eyeshadows and some shimmer. It doesn’t have any matte shades although crease color is more of a satin than shimmery.
Includes 5 shades:
- shimmery peachy beige Great for highlighting inner eye or under the brow. Very pigmented for such a light shade. It’s marked as all over base color.
- lid color is a coppery bronze
- crease color is satin bronze, without shimmer and has slightly less pigment than other colors in the palette.
- highlighting shade is sheer yellow gold. In my swatch I swiped it three times to get color to show up more. It’s on a sheer side which doesn’t surprise me since it’s only meant for highlight over other shadows. But as you can see in the photos below you can build the color
- the darkest shade meant for liner/contour is absolute winner in this palette. Super rich chocolate brown with some shimmer. It’s unbelievably pigmented , smooth and silky. I would also use this as darker shade for outer corner of the eye. I can’t even imagine how beautiful would this be applied wet as eyeliner. I had to swipe only once with eyeshadow brush and take a look how much pigment it has!
These 5 pans are so soft and full of colors they are usually a nice mix of matte and shimmer shadows. The best part is that they come with instructions and two small brushes.
Review for: Bleu Riviera more...
I liked this eyeshadow palette. It was very pigmented and easy to blend. I just wish there was more product in it! Super nice ad classy packaging! I just don't find myself reaching for it as much as I do my "bigger" eyeshadow palettes! But I do like how it's travel friendly! So that's a plus!
I have the palette in Golden Frenzy and I really have a love/hate relationship with it. First of all, my problem is not with the quality of the shadows themselves. That part is incredible! The go on so smooth and pigmented. I over did it with the crease color one time and it blended like heaven! Even the black "liner" shade could be blended out to perfection. They are by far the highest quality shadows that I have ever used. The swatch so beautifully. I've never seen more breathtaking shadows, especially the brown "lid" color. That has so much depth and sparkle that I couldn't stop staring at it. My problem is with basically everything else. This palette seems to be a kind of mini travel palette that you can throw in your carry-on and it'll be the only eyeshadows that you'll need. Well, that's wrong. There is not a single matte shade in the entire palette! Even the crease color is a satin, which is doable but for $50 I do not want doable; I want great. It's also not a color I would have chosen as your crease/transition color. It's a bit darker than what I would have liked. You would need to buy another palette just to have the mattes you'd need to make up for the lack of mattes in this one. I'm wearing the pink shade as a lid color right now and it is another pretty, satin/shimmer color. I feel like if you are not very careful applying these shadows, it can turn into a satin/shimmer mess very quickly. It's just not a palette that you can do an entire look with. You would NEED something else. I feel like for the price, that's a major drawback. If you are telling me that 5 of your shadows are worth more than entire palettes by other brands, at least give me everything I need to make a cohesive look. I find I only use it when I want that beautiful pop of sparkle on the lid. I go to my other palettes, otherwise. Formula wise, these shadows are worth the money. Practicality wise, I would advise you get something else.
I love the formula on these eyeshadows! This is a great small little pallet that is perfect for make up on the go or when you quickly want to make up your eyes but don't want to play with a huge eyeshadow palette. The colors are just a perfect combination and there are so many to choose from. The colors have great staying power and blend seamlessly. I always apply eyeshadow primer as it is essential to keeping your shadow looking fresh all day.
The shadow is really soft and pigmented. It feels creamy and is easy to use with minimums fall out. I would use the shimmer on my kids and the dark color to line my eyes and it would last almost the whole day. The packaging is also cute with a slight imprint of a rose.
Q & A
Are these shadows very pigmented? And easy to blend out?
Does this color look good on olive skin?
What color would look best with my blue eyes?
Do you notice that this eyes shadow stays on better?
I love the colors but who else thinks the price is high?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos