BY LANCÔME

For all woman who like to live surrounded by beautiful objects, Lancôme created Climat, a symphony in white major, with narcissus, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley and white rose. A floral caress with a touch of nostalgia. A rich, powdery scent. The memory of a vanilla fragrance.

A fragrance that carves its signature on childhood memories, of their mothers tucking them in with a bedtime kiss before going out. Powdery kiss, stolen kiss.

A floral fragrance with a sophisticated summer twist that brings an eternal aura of femininity.

How To Apply Climat:
Spray about 20 cm from skin, focusing on the warmest areas of your body: pulse points on the wrists, behind the earlobes or knees to intensify the alluring effect.

Notes:

Top Notes: Floral Aldehyde
Middle Notes: Rose, Narcissus, Jasmine, Ylang-ylang
Base Notes: Vetiver, Sandalwood, Ciste, Vanilla

Bottle:
The bottle is a contemporary reinterpretation of an early 1960's bottle designed by artist Georges Delhomme, a key figure in the creation of Lancôme’s first fragrances.

Lancôme Climat Eau De Toilette Spray
I am a huge fan of Lancôme.  Their products are a bit pricey but definetly worth every penny you spend. The bottle is amazing and the value is great.  The scent lasts all day and the compliments you get from friends is incredible.  I would definetly change the price :)
Madison D.
Oh my god!! Where do I begin??? This was the BEST smelling perfume I've bought in a long time. It has quite a bit of product for the price and it last almost all day. Just a couple squirts and you're ready to go!
Esmeralda M.
I love the fragrance in this perfume! I usually wear it in the mornings and throughout the day I can still smell the fragrance! The bottle is so unique and exclusive! Would love a better packaging for perfume
Gabrielle R.
Beverly Hills, CA
Yum! This perfume smells so great. I am always on the search for the next best fragrance and this is one of my favorites! Lancome is such an excellent, prestigious brand, and this fragrance just adds to that amazing reputation. Wonderful smell!
Andrea J.
Fort Smith, AR
This is the best smelling perfume I've had in while. I can wear anywhere and everywhere. I bought it online and it also lasts all day long. I really L O V E this perfume.
Tori G.
La Pryor, TX
-Wasn't too into this fragrance, it's too overpowering for my taste. It's almost a mix between your dad's cologne and something fruity.. it just doesn't work for me.
Kayla D.
I'm not to sure I like the smell of this yet it's kind of strong and has an okay sent, this was my first time buying it the packaging was nice
Mary S.
Got a lot of compliments when i wear this perfume so beautiful and feminine smell last all day
Berenice S.
This perfume goes back to ancient times of pure luxury and pleasure. Its aroma makes me feel elegant and beautiful. I use it for nights of romance and passion with my husband. Would buy again without hesitation. It's a delight. Love it!!!!!!
Natalie S.
Wiltshire, Devizes
I absolutely, love the scent of this, packaging is beautiful and the bottle looks amazing! This is one of my favourite scents! I’ve tried many perfumes and this is probably one of the nicest! I love the way the bottle sprays continuously and not just little squirts!