BY LANCÔME

Highlighting made easy! Just one click and you’re ready to highlight, enhance, and illuminate your face. Its unique crème-fluid texture provides the softness of a powder for a barely-there shimmer, and builds coverage to the brilliant result you expect from a liquid highlighter. Plus, its custom flock-tipped applicator allows for effortless application directly onto the skin- achieving the most precise highlight, from the cheek bone to the cupid's bow.

This lightweight formula provides a silky, thin veil of luminescent pearls for a smooth, radiant finish. Infused with glycerin (a natural humectant) and vitamin E to ensure that your healthy glow will wear comfortably on the skin.

Available in 4 shades for all skin tones.
Apply directly over your complexion or mix it in with foundation, concealer or a moisturizer for an overall radiant glow.

No Parabens, Sulfates, Pthalates

How To Use:

1. First, ensure the tube is faced upright/vertically and the applicator is pointed away from you. Click gently to dispense the product.
2. Apply Click & Glow directly to the skin using the custom applicator, using in areas of the face you wish to enhance and illuminate. Blend onto cheek bones, brow bones, bridge of the nose, Cupid’s bow, and even on the décolleté area.
3. Build more coverage for a more intense highlight; click to dispense more formula and repeat application as desired.
4. Blend lightly with foundation brush or fingertips for a candlelit glow.

Tip: A little goes a long way, so click carefully, as the amount of product dispensed is dependent on the pressure applied.

AQUA / WATER / EAU OCTYLDODECANOL GLYCERIN PHENYL TRIMETHICONE PEG-100 STEARATE GLYCERYL STEARATE POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE TIN OXIDE C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE STEARYL ALCOHOL TRIBEHENIN SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE TRIDECETH-6 SODIUM HYDROXIDE SILICA MYRISTYL ALCOHOL DISODIUM EDTA HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE CAPRYLYL GLYCOL LAURETH-7 ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN POLYACRYLAMIDE ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER CETYL ALCOHOL CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE BUTYLENE GLYCOL TOCOPHEROL PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE SORBIC ACID PHENOXYETHANOL [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR CI 75470 / CARMINE CI 77491, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE MICA ]

• Which shade looks best on dark skin?1 Answers
  • I received this from Influenster a little while back and ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else received a highlighter that's a little to...2 Answers
Lancôme Click & Glow Liquid Highlighter
  • "i love this highlighter! i use it as a base for my powder highlighter to make it pop and give it that blinding glow! i am happy that influenster sent it to me to test out because i love it as well as the stick foundation 🙌" in 25 reviews
  • "i give this highlighter 3.5, which isn't amazing but it's not terrible. the packaging is very simple - application is just click and apply. i did love the applicator and product came out very simply. i received this in a influenster lancome box, in shade 04 lumieres de bronze. i was so excited to use this because i love highlighters! i really do, and i also think this is a high-quality highlighter. however, it was too subtle for me! i love me a super blinding highlighter. like, you better be able to see that from outerspace. this highlighter applies great on my face, dries matte, but is a very subtle gold/champagne color that can barely be seen. i would use this under another highlighter as a base. great product,  quality formula, but not pigmented enough for me. i feel like i would have to keep building this highlighter, but for the price, i expect it to be pigmented with the first swipe. " in 23 reviews
Venus O.
Mequon, WI
Review for: 01 Lumières D'or (warm gold) more...
This is a highlighter that you have to click for product to come out. I found it very annoying because I had to click several times before I could get any product out, and when it finally did come out it was very little. After blending into the face there was barely any glow and even after several applications I was never able to build up a decent glow. I found this to be a huge disappointment and a waste of money, because of this, I returned it.
Elisa S.
Moreno Valley, CA
Review for: 01 Lumières D'or (warm gold), 01 Lumières Rosées (pearlescent pink), 02 Lumières D'or Rose (warm rose gold), 01 Lumières De Bronze (rich amber bronze) more...
I love to apply these all over the face for a healthy glow. I also mix with my foundation or even my moisturizer. If I want a dewy look, I'll apply on top of my foundation. I like to apply it to the tops of my cheek bones, Cupid's bow, tear duct and my brow bone. These are perfect size and weight for travel.
Lucy W.
Everett, WA
Review for: 02 Lumières D'or Rose (warm rose gold) more...
It’s sleek and compact so you can carry it with you when you need an extra dose of highlight. The highlight is nice and neutral. 4 stars because I find liquid highlights are just tricky in general, but this one is pretty cool.
Deidre L.
Trotwood
Review for: 01 Lumières De Bronze (rich amber bronze) more...
I love using this highlighter on my "bare-faced" days (aka most days). It provides a gentle but present glow. I really like the way it blends. Also, the bronze color looks beautiful on deep skin tones! I take it with me everywhere! My only issue is that it will sometimes click in my makeup bag so some product will come out but not too much that it is a major issue.
Brianna B.
Bayport
Review for: 01 Lumières Rosées (pearlescent pink), 02 Lumières D'or Rose (warm rose gold) more...
I really like these when you’re going for a more natural dewy fresh faced glow. It can even be mixed with your foundation for an overall dewy finish . It’s easy to layer and doesn’t get cakey or look heavy on the skin.
MaryLou B.
richmond
I purchased this really because I loved it being in a pen and intended to use it more as an inner eye highlight, which I love! It is a little subtle, but a great lighter formula.
julie G.
Review for: 01 Lumières D'or (warm gold) more...
Received it as a present and I was super excited to use it!!! It dries quickly and if you don’t blend it quickly, it will look patchy. It didn’t look nice on my skin color. I would not buy it again, but I do wear it every now and then hoping for different results. It’s beautiful, but it just does not do it for me.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I received this complimentary in my lancome vox box from influenster in color 03 (something rosees?). I gave this a try as a touch up on a different highlighter the day I received it, as a highlighter on it's own the next morning and then as a base highlighter below a powder later on that day on a new makeup base. First off the price isn't horrible for the amount at $23 but it's not a bright and noticeable highlight at all. It's super subtle and natural looking in this color. I have pale skin with a lot of pink undertone. I'm almost red all the time lol. The highlighter has more of a shimmer and no glitter so that's really good. It's not as buildable as I would like but it is buildable. Unfortunately it would be quite expensive to have to use layers and layers of this to get a good highlight. It works well as a damp shimmer base for a powder highlighter to give it more dimension and that's how I like it best. I'm not sure it's worth it as a base product at this price point though. The packaging is sleek, cool and contemporary. Very cute. The applicator is a bent foot shaped velvet applicator tip that is stiff and more like a tiny sponge. Not a brush at all. This applicator tip is very small and not realistic for a highlighter look. It would work well for eye application though since that is one of my fav ways to use colored highlighters. On my extremely oily skin with adult acne it lasts about 6-8 hours on top of foundation with no primer or setting spray. Longer with those things or with a powder highlighter as a setting powder. The amount is a bit small for the price point I believe. It wasn't very noticeable at all at one or two layers which is why I'm only giving it three stars but it's not horrible. It would be great for someone who likes a super natural highlight. I would only recommend to those people but would not purchase myself or recommend to anyone who likes a noticeable highlight like from a glow kit, a holographic stick from milk, a dior highlighter compact, etc.
Akhda O.
I absolutely love this highlight. At first I thought it was too subtle and then after I began using it I realize that this is absolutely perfect and I can make it more or less noticeable
Ameerah M.
Review for: 01 Lumières D'or (warm gold) more...
I LOVE THIS STUFF!! It gives the prettiest glow from within look. It is best to swipe onto skin and then tap into the skin with fingers. I have a golden undertone so warm gold works well. It doesn’t look super yellow. I would completely recommend!
Sabrina T.
Los Angeles, CA
What is the best way to blend this out?
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
How good is this on mature skin?
Richele W.
Corp Christi, TX
Does this work better than traditional highlighter?
Victoria P.
Los Angeles, CA
I received this from Influenster a little while back and I loved it. But now I notice a strange mildew type smell coming from the applicator tip. Does anyone else have this issue? Can I do anything about it? Should I trash it now?
Brooklynn S.
Does the tip of it very durable?

JCPenney

JCPenney was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.