4 colors available

BY LANCÔME #80 in Highlighter

A travel-friendly, luminous crème-fluid highlighter that blends seamlessly into the skin for a touch of natural glow.

Highlighting made easy!  Just one click and you’re ready to highlight, enhance, and illuminate your face. Its unique crème-fluid texture provides the softness of a powder for a barely-there shimmer, and builds coverage to the brilliant result you expect from a liquid highlighter. Plus, its custom flock-tipped applicator allows for effortless application directly onto the skin- achieving the most precise highlight,  from the cheek bone to the cupid's bow.

This lightweight formula provides a silky, thin veil of luminescent pearls for a smooth, radiant finish. Infused with glycerin (a natural humectant) and vitamin E to ensure that your healthy glow will wear comfortably on the skin.

Available in 4 shades for all skin tones.

• Which shade looks best on dark skin?1 Answers
  • I received this from Influenster a little while back and I loved it...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else received a highlighter that's a little too dark for...2 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this complimentary in my lancome vox box from influenster in color 03 (something rosees?). I gave this a try as a touch up on a different highlighter the day I received it, as a highlighter on it's own the next morning and then as a base highlighter below a powder later on that day on a new makeup base. First off the price isn't horrible for the amount at $23 but it's not a bright and noticeable highlight at all. It's super subtle and natural looking in this color. I have pale skin with a lot of pink undertone. I'm almost red all the time lol. The highlighter has more of a shimmer and no glitter so that's really good. It's not as buildable as I would like but it is buildable. Unfortunately it would be quite expensive to have to use layers and layers of this to get a good highlight. It works well as a damp shimmer base for a powder highlighter to give it more dimension and that's how I like it best. I'm not sure it's worth it as a base product at this price point though. The packaging is sleek, cool and contemporary. Very cute. The applicator is a bent foot shaped velvet applicator tip that is stiff and more like a tiny sponge. Not a brush at all. This applicator tip is very small and not realistic for a highlighter look. It would work well for eye application though since that is one of my fav ways to use colored highlighters. On my extremely oily skin with adult acne it lasts about 6-8 hours on top of foundation with no primer or setting spray. Longer with those things or with a powder highlighter as a setting powder. The amount is a bit small for the price point I believe. It wasn't very noticeable at all at one or two layers which is why I'm only giving it three stars but it's not horrible. It would be great for someone who likes a super natural highlight. I would only recommend to those people but would not purchase myself or recommend to anyone who likes a noticeable highlight like from a glow kit, a holographic stick from milk, a dior highlighter compact, etc.
Chrissy T.
Chrissy T.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I give this highlighter 3.5, which isn't amazing but it's not terrible. The packaging is very simple - application is just CLICK and apply. I did love the applicator and product came out very simply. I received this in a Influenster Lancome box, in shade 04 Lumieres de Bronze. I was SO excited to use this because I LOVE HIGHLIGHTERS! I really do, and I also think this is a high-quality highlighter. However, it was TOO SUBTLE for me! I love me a super blinding highlighter. Like, you better be able to see that from outerspace. This highlighter applies great on my face, dries matte, but is a very subtle gold/champagne color that can barely be seen. I would use this UNDER another highlighter as a base. Great product,  quality formula, but not pigmented enough for me. I feel like I would have to keep building this highlighter, but for the price, I expect it to be pigmented with the first swipe.
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
I recently received Click & Glow as a gift from the Lancôme team (thank you!!!) and I love this product so much. I have a very fair skin tone and definitely do not have a natural sun-kissed glow. I was so excited to try the highlighter and add some color to my cheeks and face just in time for summer.Click & Glow is a wonderful and easy product to use. As the name suggests, all you do is click and glow! Remove the cap, click the button at the end of the product, and apply to your cheeks bones, brow bones, bridge of the nose, Cupid’s bow, or even on the décolleté area. Then blend with the applicator or your fingers. I use my fingers to buff and blend out the highlighter. It gives me a beautiful color that looks like I have been kissed by the sun.

Definitely a must have for summer!
Savannah W.
Savannah W.
Herkimer, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes and I AM IN LOVE. It had a gold / pearl undertone and it was very flattering to my skin. It had been shining since 12 pm and it is now 7 pm! I would most definitely buy this in the future and am so glad I received this complementary! The box is a shiny silver, and when un-packaged it is a pencil like stick with a click button and a button like feature that dispenses the product. The application process is fairly simple, click, push, apply! It glides on easy but I did need to blend it out because it was a very very noticeable streak of high light and I prefer a more natural looking high light. I would recommend it to anyone who prefers a dramatic high light!
Kaley M.
Kaley M.
Windermere, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this complimentary in my Lancome VoxBox in color 01, Lumieres D'Or. The it has more of a glisten to it then actual glitter particles which I love because it makes it extremely natural looking. If you are someone who LOVES your highlight, I don't think this product will give you enough of what you are looking for. If you are someone who is just starting to play with different highlighters than this is for you! I am not a huge fan of the applicator. It clicks out way too much product and I found it easier to just apply it with my finger tip. The price isn't bad, but I haven't fallen in love with it quite yet so I am not sure if I will be purchasing it in the future.
Liza N.
Liza N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This highlighter pen from Lancome is insane. Since I was sent the #DontGlowItAlone Voxbox, I was able to test it out for free! I received the Click & Glow illuminator in Roses (03), and it provides the perfect pearlescent pink glow...almost like a cool-toned rose gold. To apply, you just click the bottom of the pen, and a squirt of highlighter appears on the soft-tipped applicator for you to place anywhere on your face. Easy does it--the more pressure you apply, the more product is dispensed! At $23, Click & Glow is admittedly on the pricier side for highlighter, but it is WORTH IT. I use only one click per cheek, and the gorgeous, glowing highlight the product leaves literally lasts all day or night. We're talking a full 8+ hours of dewy, shimmery radiance.
Jacenia M.
Jacenia M.
West New York, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful highlight it's kind of like a strobe cream I adore it this product was sent to me by Influenster I would purchase it when I run out I love applying it on days I don't wear make up aswell but when I wear it with my make up on I apply it dab it in with my finger then if you want that glow to make a persons eyes bleed add your fav highlighter right on top of the Lancômes click and glow you will literally burn your own eyes out !!! I have a photo below
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Hialeah, FL
What I liked about this product:I liked that this product has a very functional design that makes this the perfect one and done glow item. I have not seen many highlighting products that have this design. When I swatched the color on my hand it looked gorgeous and had a great shine to it without being too glittery. What I didn't like about the product:I found the product to look a little chalky on my skin. I tend to have this problem with a lot of liquid highlighters which is why I tend to avoid them, this is no different. I thought the shade I received was too dark for me to use as a cheekbone highlighter. It can work on my cupids bow or maybe even on top or beneath my contour. I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review.
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
Woodcliff Lk, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently received the Lancôme Click &a Glow Highlighting Skin Fluid!!! Highlighting is my favorite part when doing my makeup!!! BUT this product makes it 100000 times better!!! It give the perfect glow and is so easy to apply... all you have to do is CLICK!!! The price is also right!!!!!! Not to expensive only $23!!! This product does not come off easy which is a +++++++++++++! You must purchase this product as soon as possible if you want that perfect highlight!!!!!!! Your cheek bones will look on fire!! In your photos you will even be able to see the highlight... that's how good it is!
Keisha D.
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never used a liquid lighter so this was a first.

The applicator takes a bit to get used to. I have noticed applying this in dots instead of swiping allowed for an easier and blendable application.

One click is enough to do your cheeks, nose and Cupid's bow.

The highlight is subtle yet enhancing. The pigmentation is nice.

This gives a beautiful glow that completes any look.

I was selected by Influenster to review this item complementary.
Christie C.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good is this on mature skin?
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
Long Beach , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the best way to blend this out?
Richele W.
Richele W.
Corp Christi, TX
Does this work better than traditional highlighter?
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this from Influenster a little while back and I loved it. But now I notice a strange mildew type smell coming from the applicator tip. Does anyone else have this issue? Can I do anything about it? Should I trash it now?
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Bloomsburg, PA
Is this product worth the price?