BY LANCÔME

For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. DO NOT INGEST. Inedible product. Flamable. Top Notes: Lemon, Orange Middle Notes: Basil, Rosemary Base Notes: Oakmoss, Sandalwood Made in FRANCE see more...

Trisha S.
I use to buy Lancome religiously until I could not afford it anymore due to financial changes (aka baby:-).  My mom wanted to buy me something to pick me up so she bought this for me and I really like it.  I used it all spring and summer every evening.  It takes very little of it to use to make your skin clean and clear and it has lasted me 7 months so far (thankfully a GWP is coming up!).  I am buying this again for my spring/summer routine.  Only give 4 out of 5 stars due to price point can be a bit pricey for budget.
Mariana M.
Northridge, CA
This product was very interesting. In the form that it was good but not great. It was gentle on the skin and it feels good. I bought this one at sephora. It is something I would recommend but not if you are on a budget.
Taylor W.
I love this cleanser! Lancôme is one of my favorite brands. Beautiful packaging, gentle for my skin. Makes me skin feel clean and soft, also have noticed my skin tone looks more even and clear!
ChinaGirl B.
Miami Shores, FL
This is a great cleanser for Normal/Combo/Oily skin. What makes it great, no spill or ever waiting it do to its mouse/foam like dispenser.  Some might find it a bit on the pricey side, I believe $34. But will last you a month. Daily use, specially at night after taking makeup off...
Katlyn G.
Chandler, AZ
My favorite cleanser EVER. Didn't think I'd like the foam but it truly gets all of your makeup off with one wash and it lasts a surprisingly long time.
Tiffany g.
This brand has yet to disappoint me. Great smell, bought it online. Sephoras website has it
Ericka S.
Exfoliates to bring out youthful, radiant skin. Hydrares with papaya and pineapple smoothes and calm ❤