BY LANCÔME

Soyla A.
This works really good for my skin I have combination type. It isn't harsh to skin, leaves it feeling silky smooth for the most part. Would recommend this over any other clarifying product, just a bit pricy ..
Ashton C.
Stafford, VA
I love this cleanser!!! It removes every single little trace of makeup and you don't have to work too hard to get that pesky mascara off. It's a little pricey, but honestly so worth it. 10/10
Bethany E.
Chula Vista, CA
I received a small travel size from a purchase and I can't say that I would buy it. I have extremely sensitive skin and this face wash wasn't for me. It caused me to break out, like most foaming washes tend to do. The only pro was that it did smell nice.
Joana Y.
Menifee, CA
Removes makeup very well and it's a very good cleanser but I'm not a fan of the smell it smells like roses and I don't like that smell.
Ruya K.
Plano, TX
One of my favorite cleanser, it removes makeup so well and smells amazing! If you like the smell of roses then defiantly try this.
Kayla E.
Topeka, KS
I use this on my face and eyes in the shower. My skin is dry, but I still use it because of the scent and how little it takes.
member-eb550
This was goodD it cleaned my skin I would buy it again so should you its from lancome witch is nice so you could brag Byeee
Lisa W.
Lancaster
Oh I love this. It helps the oil on my face and smoothes my fine libes. It doesn't leave me feeling over dry .
Jennifer G.
My favorite, go to cleanser. Doesn't dry out my skin and leaves it fresh and clean. A little goes a long way!
Mariela O.
Mi favorito producto de belleza esto es maravilloso es un limpiador muy bueno y tiene un aroma delicioso