BY LANCÔME

Whisper-light, oil-free gel cleanser that foams to a silky mousse.

Formulated with special cleansing agents, a soothing protein derivative, plus mallow and seaweed extracts, Clarifiance leaves skin feeling refreshed, smooth and supple, with no oily after-feel. Dermatologist tested for safety.

Astrid/Princesa M.
This product leaves your face feeling soft. It has a nice scent and goes nicely to your face. I got this at Macy's with other Lancôme products. This product will last you a long time if you take a small quantity - the product is a bit pricey thought.
Geraldine C.
Super refreshing, skin feel healthier after the first use. Not much product is needed per application and it lasts longer, one of my go to's!
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
Love this product. Perfect on my somewhat oily skin and doesn't make my skin look oily either even after half the day. Would recommend.
Meghan T.
Toronto, ON
One of the best on the market, it's not my go-to but not for any negative reason. Have a preferred fragrance, that's all. This is gentle and left my face feeling cleansed but not dry. I would recommend! :)