BY LANCÔME #57 in Mascara

A white mascara base, suitable for sensitive eyes and enriched with XL Micro-Fibers, that helps to protect your lashes and to gain maxi booster effect.

Use Cils Booster XL under your usual mascara to enhance its colour and makeup result for a look that is instantly more intense and more captivating.

The Cils Booster XL formula allows more length, curve and thickness for the lashes, without clumping or smudging. Its white colour intensifies the colour of the mascara applied over it.

How To Apply Cils Booster XL:

•  Apply from the lash base to the tip, working the brush in a zig zag motion for maximum volume and separation.
  • Follow with your favourite Lancôme mascara.

• Aqua / Water / Eau

• So this is a base mascara so i would put my black over this one c...3 Answers
  • Anyone tried this? Looks really good.3 Answers
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
This was my very first time trying out an eyelash primer and let me tell you there's no going back. This primer is Simply Amazing. I mean you legit have to try this out yourself in order for you to understand how life changing this primer is. This gives you length. This gives you volume and this is all before you actually put on mascara. Once you put on the mascara it takes you on to the highest level of amazing lashes. You will for sure get compliments. You will for sure be asked if you are wearing falsies. You will also not look back to the days of wearing mascara alone. Lancome did an amazing job with this product here. It goes on white and it sets pretty much white period but with one coat of your mascara the white is gone you can't see it...you're just left with the volume and the length of the primer. I will totally recommend this to everyone.
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
What it is:
A lash-conditioning, mascara primer in the same great formula and new packaging that conditions and primes lashes to maximize results—creating even longer and more volumized lashes.

What it does:
Give your lashes an XL boost. With just one sweep, this innovative mascara primer glides on and evenly coats and smooths your lashes to maximize the results of your favorite mascara. The magic behind this mascara base is the conditioning formula—infused with micro-fibers and Vitamin E— which adds extra length and thickness to lashes for added visible performance. White in color, it allows the black pigments to stand out from the clean base with more intensity than with traditional mascaras.
Beauty Tip:
Apply the luxurious Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Eye cream before using CILS BOOSTER XL for a youthful, radiant, wide-eyed look.

Retails for $25.50
Skye T.
This stuff is magic!
Mah. Jick.
I've never actually bought a full size one of these, because luckily Sephora often offers them as free gifts (if you rack up enough point$), and I don't wear it all the time - generally just when I'm dressed to impress or wanna look extra pretty for a solo dance party slash selfie soirée in my bedroom. But I wear it enough to know that a little bit goes a long way. My lashes stretch to the stars with this stuff! This is a bold claim, but I don't think I've ever been happier with a cosmetic product. I recently tried a sample size of the Dior version of this same type of mascara primer, & while it was okay, I felt that the application wasn't as smooth and the end results not as dramatic. I do want to try the Urban Decay version because I've heard both horrific and marvelous things about it, but that's beside the point. Basically, whoever came up with the idea of a lash-extending mascara primer was brilliant & Lancôme delivers! Plus, although it's pricey, I find that I can use any old drug store mascara (I actually use Boots no. 7, it's like $10) & still get the "drama" I crave.
Linda B.
Wichita, KS
I think my reason for this purchase was I had a coupon so I figured I would use it to try this out. I was a bit skeptical at first because I don’t always believe in lash primer or ever seen a difference when I have used them in the past. Boy was I blown away by this one! I bought a travel size one to try it out and it works wonders so of course I had to buy a full size. I would highly recommend this product! I literally can’t live without it now! I get tons of questions about the mascara I’m wearing but honestly it’s b/c of this lash primer! Helps them stay curled and lengthens with any mascara. I like it paired with monsieur big mascara.
Bailey A.
Alexandria
I got this mascara primer within a makeup bag I got for Christmas last year and I just recently tried out this primer and I like it! I haven’t really ever used a lash primer before so I didn’t really know what to expect. I didn’t see and huge difference in my lashes but they did look good when I used this so I will continue to use it, but I probably won’t be repurchasing this item just because I don’t use a huge need for it personally.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I LOVE this so much! I received a sample in my Sephora play and I will completely repurchase it in the future. It’s your typical white primer that coats the lashes but it isn’t overly white where you can see it under mascara. My lashes always look so much longer and fuller when I wear this and I feel like it conditions them a little bit at the same time. I’ve definitely noticed how much more I like my lashes while using this product compared to when I don’t. I use it everyday and will continue to use it. It doesn’t make your lashes clumpy or hard either. It’s just very soft and beautiful looking.
Alyssa H.
Best stuff ever. I was being cheap and not wanting to spend the $30ish dollars this runs for. I purchased a product that is called its drugstore “dupe”. Boy, were they wrong. All that did for me is remind me how absolutely great this product is.

I enjoy this product wet on my lashes. I get them exactly how I want them to look and then (while it is still wet) apply my mascara on top. The formula seems to stretch to 100-200% and my lashes can almost look like Falsies! I adore this product. My only issue is that sometimes it seems as if i do not get very much product in the tube for the cost.
Arlana S.
Mansfield, OH
I received a travel size sample of this product in my January Boxy Charm box. I do prefer travel or mini sized mascara products because they dont dry out as quickly.
I have never tried a lash primer and honestly would never buy one, I wear Falsies everyday. But this product is awesome. Not clumpy, easy to apply, doesn't flake off and dries fast. Smells good as well. I definitely use this when I don't wear false eye lashes, to make my eyes POP.
Keep your receipts. Most stores have great makeup return/exchange policies.
Lybra M.
Austin, TX
This is the Holy grail of mascara bases!! I love how smooth the base is to apply, not messy or too watery (I have experienced this with other bases) when applying. Works well for people with sensitive eyes (major bonus for me)  I love that the formula is white so you can tell where it's applied. I already have long lashes so once this is applied with my mascara it looks like I have on fake lashes - will never leave home without this Lancôme Cils Booster XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Base
Theresa M.
It wasn't bad but it wasn't good. If I am going to add an entire extra step to my makeup routine it better be effective. I didn't experience anything so significant that I feel it's worth it to add this to my routine.
From what I understand this should boost your lashes. I didn't find that this made any difference and the product was quite messy to work with. It clumped and bunched and in the end it weighed my lashes down rather than the typical curled effect I am used to. There was some fullness but not anything extreme. There seems to be so many raving reviews on this product so maybe it just wasn't for me!
Lana P.
San Gabriel, CA
I have been eyeing this for a while but have yet to purchase it because I am not sure this is worth the investment considering its high price. For those who have tried it, would you repurchase? and why?
Samantha R.
Does it help if you sleep with this product on your eyelashes ? Because I was at Sephora and a sales associate asked me if I have ever tried to sleep with it on my eye lashes and I said no and she said I should try it . Does it really help them lengthen and grow faster and fuller ?
Michaela W.
Does this go on clear or white?
Samantha C.
Is this worth the money? Does it actually do anything?
Charl L.