BY LANCÔME #66 in Mascara

A white mascara base, suitable for sensitive eyes and enriched with XL Micro-Fibers, that helps to protect your lashes and to gain maxi booster effect.

Use Cils Booster XL under your usual mascara to enhance its colour and makeup result for a look that is instantly more intense and more captivating.

The Cils Booster XL formula allows more length, curve and thickness for the lashes, without clumping or smudging. Its white colour intensifies the colour of the mascara applied over it.

How To Apply Cils Booster XL:

•  Apply from the lash base to the tip, working the brush in a zig zag motion for maximum volume and separation.
  • Follow with your favourite Lancôme mascara.

• Aqua / Water / Eau

• I find that after I put this on with it being white that ...3 Answers
  • So this is a base mascara so i would put my black over th...3 Answers
  • Anyone tried this? Looks really good.3 Answers
Lancôme Cils Booster XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Base
  • "Love this!!!!!! perfect for special days when you want a little extra something! adds length and volume! and is simple step to use!" in 222 reviews
  • "This is my holy grail mascara base. I love this product so much because it really lengthens my eyelashes and keeps my mascara lasting all day long. Also, I have noticed that after using this mascara base for over a month, my eyelashes have gotten significantly longer. It is a bit on the pricey side but it really does work well. Overall, this mascara base has changed my life and I will continue to repurchase. " in 62 reviews
  • "I love this mascara base. I use a couple sweeps to lengthen and add volume to almost any mascara. It's a great base, makes lashes look fuller, longer and conditions them. I use this product every day under my mascara and I don't find the need to bust out the eye lash curler, because tbis gives me the perfect base. I simply press my lashes up with my fingers gently before applying mascara and it holds shape all day. Love this product. A must have." in 38 reviews
  • "Love it. I received a sample size from Sephora as a 100 point perk and I'm so glad. I've never used or even thought of using a mascara primer until a friend that worked at Sephora mentioned it would keep my more expensive mascaras from flaking. This primer makes my lashes thicker and longer. It goes on white and dries clear. After applying my regular mascara it looks like I have fake lashes." in 37 reviews
Alysa M.
San Antonio, TX
This is one of those products I didn’t know I needed! I try a lot of mascaras to lengthen and add volume to my lashes because I have short stubborn lashes. Some mascaras are better than others but nothing has completely wowed me. This is my first time trying an eyelash primer so I didn’t know what to expect at first but I ended up falling in love with this eyelash primer! I use it before applying my mascara and it helps even my least favorite mascaras! Even before I apply any mascara, it already does a wonderful job enhances my small stubborn lashes! And then it boots my mascara power and helps my lashes lengthen and curl! Since wearing this lash primer, I’ve gotten compliments on my lashes! Before I never got compliments on my eyelashes lol. It also stays for along time. The formula is also nourishing that you can apply at night to nourish your lashes. I love this primer and I will be repurchasing when the tube runs out.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
This was my very first time trying out an eyelash primer and let me tell you there's no going back. This primer is Simply Amazing. I mean you legit have to try this out yourself in order for you to understand how life changing this primer is. This gives you length. This gives you volume and this is all before you actually put on mascara. Once you put on the mascara it takes you on to the highest level of amazing lashes. You will for sure get compliments. You will for sure be asked if you are wearing falsies. You will also not look back to the days of wearing mascara alone. Lancome did an amazing job with this product here. It goes on white and it sets pretty much white period but with one coat of your mascara the white is gone you can't see it...you're just left with the volume and the length of the primer. I will totally recommend this to everyone.
Skye T.
This stuff is magic!
Mah. Jick.
I've never actually bought a full size one of these, because luckily Sephora often offers them as free gifts (if you rack up enough point$), and I don't wear it all the time - generally just when I'm dressed to impress or wanna look extra pretty for a solo dance party slash selfie soirée in my bedroom. But I wear it enough to know that a little bit goes a long way. My lashes stretch to the stars with this stuff! This is a bold claim, but I don't think I've ever been happier with a cosmetic product. I recently tried a sample size of the Dior version of this same type of mascara primer, & while it was okay, I felt that the application wasn't as smooth and the end results not as dramatic. I do want to try the Urban Decay version because I've heard both horrific and marvelous things about it, but that's beside the point. Basically, whoever came up with the idea of a lash-extending mascara primer was brilliant & Lancôme delivers! Plus, although it's pricey, I find that I can use any old drug store mascara (I actually use Boots no. 7, it's like $10) & still get the "drama" I crave.
Linda B.
Wichita, KS
I think my reason for this purchase was I had a coupon so I figured I would use it to try this out. I was a bit skeptical at first because I don’t always believe in lash primer or ever seen a difference when I have used them in the past. Boy was I blown away by this one! I bought a travel size one to try it out and it works wonders so of course I had to buy a full size. I would highly recommend this product! I literally can’t live without it now! I get tons of questions about the mascara I’m wearing but honestly it’s b/c of this lash primer! Helps them stay curled and lengthens with any mascara. I like it paired with monsieur big mascara.
Bailey A.
Alexandria
I got this mascara primer within a makeup bag I got for Christmas last year and I just recently tried out this primer and I like it! I haven’t really ever used a lash primer before so I didn’t really know what to expect. I didn’t see and huge difference in my lashes but they did look good when I used this so I will continue to use it, but I probably won’t be repurchasing this item just because I don’t use a huge need for it personally.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I LOVE this so much! I received a sample in my Sephora play and I will completely repurchase it in the future. It’s your typical white primer that coats the lashes but it isn’t overly white where you can see it under mascara. My lashes always look so much longer and fuller when I wear this and I feel like it conditions them a little bit at the same time. I’ve definitely noticed how much more I like my lashes while using this product compared to when I don’t. I use it everyday and will continue to use it. It doesn’t make your lashes clumpy or hard either. It’s just very soft and beautiful looking.
Hannah H.
Cordele , GA
What it is:
A lash-conditioning, mascara primer in the same great formula and new packaging that conditions and primes lashes to maximize results—creating even longer and more volumized lashes.

What it does:
Give your lashes an XL boost. With just one sweep, this innovative mascara primer glides on and evenly coats and smooths your lashes to maximize the results of your favorite mascara. The magic behind this mascara base is the conditioning formula—infused with micro-fibers and Vitamin E— which adds extra length and thickness to lashes for added visible performance. White in color, it allows the black pigments to stand out from the clean base with more intensity than with traditional mascaras.
Beauty Tip:
Apply the luxurious Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Eye cream before using CILS BOOSTER XL for a youthful, radiant, wide-eyed look.

Retails for $25.50
Tiffany N.
Keller, TX
This stuff is amazing. I got this as a sample in my Sephora Playbox, and while I never knew I needed primer for mascara, this has sort of changed my mind about that. It goes on smooth, separate the lashes, and truly extends the lashes in an incredible way. I'm on the fence on whether I *really* need to buy the full size because I don't know if I want to add another step to my morning routine on a daily basis, but it'd be nice to have for special occasions when you want your lashes to really stand out!
Susy A.
Toccoa, GA
This is a magic potion! Layer this on to your lashes and will you instantly see them grow grow grow! Layer your favorite mascara on top and you’ll have the best natural lashes ever! Only downside is that now you’re hooked and have to basically buy almost $50 worth of product just for your lashes now 😝
C I.
Malibu, CA
H O L Y  G R A I L !!!! I used this product once in the past and it didn't work for me because it brought down my lashes (since it isn't waterproof and I need that waterproof feature). BUT! I recently figured out a way for it to work for my lashes and now i LOVEEEEE it! I received a sample from Sephora and have been trying it out for the past month and now I can't live without it. IF you are like me and need waterproof mascara to make sure your lashes don't fall, do what I do! I put light, volumizing mascara from Loreal first and then put on the Lancome Cils Booster afterwards and wait for it to dry. You can tell if it dries once the white color is gone. Then, I use my Too Faced Better Than Sex waterproof mascara and my lashes seriously look like falsies. With asian eyes, this will bring a BOOST to your eyemakeup! WORTH THE PRICE
Lana P.
San Gabriel, CA
I have been eyeing this for a while but have yet to purchase it because I am not sure this is worth the investment considering its high price. For those who have tried it, would you repurchase? and why?
Samantha R.
Does it help if you sleep with this product on your eyelashes ? Because I was at Sephora and a sales associate asked me if I have ever tried to sleep with it on my eye lashes and I said no and she said I should try it . Does it really help them lengthen and grow faster and fuller ?
Michaela W.
Does this go on clear or white?
Charl L.
Does this actually work?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
How many coats must you apply in order to achieve the best result?