BY LANCÔME #61 in Mascara

A lash-conditioning mascara primer that conditions and primes lashes to maximize results from your favorite mascara creating even longer and volumized lashes. Give your lashes an XL boost. With just one sweep, this innovative mascara primer glides on and evenly coats and smoothes your lashes to maximize the results of your favorite mascara. The magic behind this mascara base is the conditioning formula infused with micro-fibers and Vitamin E which adds extra length and thickness to lashes for added visible performance. White in color, it allows the black pigments to stand out from the clean base with more intensity than with traditional mascaras.

• Anyone tried this? Looks really good.3 Answers
  • I didn't find it here in MEA lebanon1 Answers
Ashlie H.
Ashlie H.
Buena Park, CA
I work for Lancome. This product is not meant to wear overnight. It lengthen and protects WHILE YOU ARE WEARING IT. This product will not help your lashes grow. HOWEVER, I do absolutely swear by our cils booster. I recommend it to every customer, their response is always "oh my gosh, I thought you had fake lashes on." My coworkers, manager, and I have had many o debates. The directions do say to immediately (no need to let dry) apply your mascara. My clients and I all agree that if you do let it dry you will achieve more length and volume giving a fuller look.
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
East Meadow, NY
This product is really cool, I haven't tried a lash primer or anything before this and I really liked the results that it gave me. It is a more wet formula and it does come out white, the brush separates and coats the lashes well and evenly and I find that they don't look too scary white afterwards (haha), going in with mascara is easy and the white is easy to cover. It definitely helps with the clumsiness of some mascaras and I noticed a good amount of length to my lashes if I go in with this product first- a must try!
Gina S.
Gina S.
This did not add volume to my lashes, all it did was add length which im all about, but I did not like this mascara base. I tried it with the lancome mascar, and I wasn't crazy about how it looked, so I tired it with my favorite mascara (maybelline lash sensational) and nope my lashes looked clumpy and it wasn't holding my curl, that's when i realized it was the base. I would not repurchase it. Only reason I gave it 2 stars was due to the fact that it gives length, but thats it.
Jordyn M.
Jordyn M.
St Charles, IL
I honestly swear by this stuff! I had tried quite a few mascara primers, and never really saw any considerable difference. But the reason why I like this one so much, is because yes it is a white primer, it does dry almost clear by the time you go to put on your mascara. So you're not frantically trying to cover this weird white goop under your mascara, plus it's actually good for your lashes which most primers have no benefits compared to this one!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
I bought this from Sephora about a month ago. I had previously used the Dior one but read better things about this one and wanted to try it out! It made my lashes thicker, and longer. The only differences between the Dior one and the Lancôme one is that the Dior one moisturized my lashes while this one didn't, but this one helped my lashes curl naturally while the Dior one left them the same. Overall, I would repurchase this one over the Dior one.
Samantha R.
This is one of the best eyelash primers/ length boosting I have tried it works wonders of you are hesitating to buy it don't it helps lengthen and grow you eyelashes. It also help with taking off your mascara it makes it easier and to be honest it really does make it easier to take off . So I totally recommended it if you are wanting to just try one out this product would be a great choice.
Saream K.
Saream K.
Elk Grove, CA
A must have. I get lash extensions here and there and once I take the lashes off I always, always need this to use on my poor natural lashes. It definitely gives my sad lashes a boost with just about every mascara. I can not complain. I have been using this and the original primer for about 3 years and love that Sephora gives the deluxe size out almost all the time.
Kelley N.
Kelley N.
San Jose, CA
This did make my lashes thicker, but it didn't hold the curl or make my lashes more voluminous. I would apply this, let it dry for a few minutes, and then apply mascara. It does dry clear, so if you're in a rush, you can leave with this on. Just make sure you give yourself a few minutes before leaving the house! Unfortunately, I wouldn't repurchase this product.
Sara C.
Sara C.
I love this product, being able to "extend" my eye lashes without getting the implants or the falsies makes me so happy. I actually lost my first one since it was a gift and i immediately went to sephora to find it. This product is amazing to the point that i don't believe there is a good dupe for it. its very light and it is a perfect base for mascara
Emma D.
Emma D.
Extremely easy to apply! Increases you lash length immensely! Makes your lashes thicker, fuller and longer! Is amazing for your lengthening your lower lashes! I purchased this product in a sample set at Sephora and was very reasonable and definitely worth the price! I have stopped wearing false lashes everyday because of this product!
Lana P.
Lana P.
San Gabriel, CA
I have been eyeing this for a while but have yet to purchase it because I am not sure this is worth the investment considering its high price. For those who have tried it, would you repurchase? and why?
Michaela W.
Michaela W.
Does this go on clear or white?
Samantha R.
Does it help if you sleep with this product on your eyelashes ? Because I was at Sephora and a sales associate asked me if I have ever tried to sleep with it on my eye lashes and I said no and she said I should try it . Does it really help them lengthen and grow faster and fuller ?
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Is this worth the money? Does it actually do anything?
Jennyfer S.
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
I have very short sparce lashes do I need this?