BY LANCÔME #88 in Mascara

A lash-conditioning mascara primer that conditions and primes lashes to maximize results from your favorite mascara creating even longer and volumized lashes. Give your lashes an XL boost. With just one sweep, this innovative mascara primer glides on and evenly coats and smoothes your lashes to maximize the results of your favorite mascara. The magic behind this mascara base is the conditioning formula infused with micro-fibers and Vitamin E which adds extra length and thickness to lashes for added visible performance. White in color, it allows the black pigments to stand out from the clean base with more intensity than with traditional mascaras.

• Anyone tried this? Looks really good.3 Answers
  • I didn't find it here in MEA lebanon1 Answers
Justine C.
Saint francis, MN
Review for: Lancôme Cils Booster XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Base
This is literally the best mascara primer in the world. I was gifted this as an early Christmas gift and I've never had this long of eyelashes ever! I usually use a primer by smashbox or Clinique but prefer this way better! The only downside is that it costs a bit more than the other brands but in my opinion it's worth the money!
Maria F.
West Seneca, NY
Review for: Lancôme Cils Booster XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Base
I really enjoyed using this product. The price is a tad high for me, but this is really amazing when you use it to pair with their Monsieur big mascara. It helps your lashes stay protected while wearing it and makes the actual mascara go on much easier, and stay on much longer.
Joany G.
Review for: Lancôme Cils Booster XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Base
This, paired with the already clumpy Monsieur mascara, made my eyelashes look like barbed wire. It was awful and unnatural looking. I have some techniques that keep my eyelashes separate and none of them worked once I got this stuff on.
Alexa M.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Lancôme Cils Booster XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Base
Among my collection of Lancome products, this eyelash/mascara primer is a staple. I ALWAYS have this product, and have been consistently buying for 5 years. My eyelashes look great with mascara, but even better with this lash primer. This lash primer prevents lash breakage, regardless of how long the mascara has been worn for. I've also paired this primer with other mascaras and it works just as well!
Leticia A.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like applying this cold booster before my mascara, it makes my lashes look thicker and more voluminous. I wouldn't say it works like lash fibers but it does thicken up the hair and adds volume. It is pricey and there are other dupes on the market that do the same thing. Overall I don't think a product like this is worth the money when there are so many other dupes that are way cheaper
Amanda W.
Portsmouth , VA
Review for: Lancôme Cils Booster XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Base
I love this! I got this in an Ipsy bag and fell in love so I had my mom buy me and full size at her work. I wear this every day I wear mascara because I feel like my eyelashes look 100% better!
Carolyn J.
Arcadia, CA
Review for: Lancôme Cils Booster XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Base
I was pretty excited to try this when I got it in my box because I have never used primer before for my
eyelashes. I honestly didn't think it would make a difference. I was
so wrong, it totally makes a difference! I thought it really helped
lengthen and thicken my eyelashes when used with mascara. I like that it's white as well so it dries by the time you put on the mascara.
Liz S.
Review for: Lancome Mascara Base
Love this mascara base! It really adds volume and length and you have quite a bit of time to work with it. I'm not sure how this compares to a drugstore base because I have used one in years, bit it's very comparable to Dior's mascara base.
Joanne D.
Review for: Lancôme Cils Booster XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Base
Hands down, one of the best mascara primers ever. Not only is it infused with vitamin e, it has tiny little micro fibers to help elongate your lashes!! I use it daily and I would recommend to let it dry before applying your mascara to help with length. You don’t have tot let it dry, but just an insight on what works for me
Samantha C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was dubious about this base, but it is fantastic! Underneath my mascara, it acts like a superhero, stretching its muscles and my lashes to previously unknown lengths!
Lana P.
San Gabriel, CA
I have been eyeing this for a while but have yet to purchase it because I am not sure this is worth the investment considering its high price. For those who have tried it, would you repurchase? and why?
Michaela W.
Does this go on clear or white?
Samantha R.
Does it help if you sleep with this product on your eyelashes ? Because I was at Sephora and a sales associate asked me if I have ever tried to sleep with it on my eye lashes and I said no and she said I should try it . Does it really help them lengthen and grow faster and fuller ?
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
I have very short sparce lashes do I need this?
Samantha C.
Is this worth the money? Does it actually do anything?