Lancôme Cils Booster XL Mascara Primer

A white mascara base, suitable for sensitive eyes and enriched with XL Micro-Fibers, that helps to protect your lashes and to gain maxi booster effect.

Use Cils Booster XL under your usual mascara to enhance its colour and makeup result for a look that is instantly more intense and more captivating.

The Cils Booster XL formula allows more length, curve and thickness for the lashes, without clumping or smudging. Its white colour intensifies the colour of the mascara applied over it.

How To Apply Cils Booster XL:

•  Apply from the lash base to the tip, working the brush in a zig zag motion for maximum volume and separation.
  • Follow with your favourite Lancôme mascara.

AQUA / WATER / EAU, ORYZA SATIVA CERA / RICE BRAN WAX, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA / CARNAUBA WAX / CIRE DE CARNAUBA, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX / CIRE DABEILLE, STEARIC ACID, CANDELILLA CERA / CANDELILLA WAX / CIRE DE CANDELILLA, TRIETHANOLAMINE, PALMITIC ACID, ACACIA SENEGAL / ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, PANTHENOL, PEG/PPG-17/18 DIMETHICONE, SODIUM POLYMETHACRYLATE, MYRISTIC ACID, RAYON, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, POLYCAPROLACTONE, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN

Do you use any primer before applying mascara?Which one would you prefer? Lancôme Cils Booster XL Mascara Primer? [product:dior-diorshow-maximizer-3d-triple-volume-plumping-lash-primer] ?
Bonjour !! Vous recommandez ce produit pour allonger les cils ou pas ? Qualité prix ... Mes cils sont courts !!! Besoin de trouver le meilleur produit sans motons !!! 🧐
Lancôme Cils Booster XL Mascara Primer How is this product in comparison to the Dior one?
Start your review of Lancôme Cils Booster XL Mascara Primer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Love this!!!!!! perfect for special days when you want a little extra something! adds length and volume! and is simple step to use!in reviews
This is my holy grail mascara base. I love this product so much because it really lengthens my eyelashes and keeps my mascara lasting all day long. Also, I have noticed that after using this mascara base for over a month, my eyelashes have gotten significantly longer. It is a bit on the pricey side but it really does work well. Overall, this mascara base has changed my life and I will continue to repurchase. in reviews
...almost any mascara. It's a great base, makes lashes look fuller, longer and conditions them. I use this product every day under my mascara and I don't find the need to bust out the eye lash curler, because tbis gives me the perfect base. I simply press my lashes up with my fingers gently before applying mascara and it holds shape all day. Love this product. A must have.in reviews
...keep my more expensive mascaras from flaking. This primer makes my lashes thicker and longer. It goes on white and dries clear. After applying my regular mascara it looks like I have fake lashes.in reviews
Letty  S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,367 reviews
Lancôme Cils Booster XL Mascara Primer uploaded by Letty  S.
I love this product and would certainly buy it again. It's a great primer for those of us with skimpy lashes and the mascara goes on beautifully (let the Cil dry first. I also use it on my eyebrows to get a "sweeping" look. Great product.Recommind to a friend's
Trinidee M.
Benbrook, TX
Lancôme Cils Booster XL Mascara Primer uploaded by Trinidee M.
This is IMPORTANT. use this primer ! Your lashes will look long and luscious! I use it with my Lancôme mascara for the best results! I will never NOT use this
Staci  P.
Fort Mill, SC
Lancôme Cils Booster XL Mascara Primer uploaded by Staci  P.
You don’t realize how much you actually need this product until you’ve used it. Just apply a couple coats of this primer before your favorite mascara (I’ve been loving Lancôme Idol recently). I noticed when using this primer, my mascara goes on much more smoothly and my lashes appear evenly separated, not clumpy, and lasts through my 12+ hour work days with no fall out!
Kelsi G.
Sacramento, CA
Lancôme Cils Booster XL Mascara Primer uploaded by Kelsi G.
I’ve used other mascara primers and they don’t deliver like this one. I use it every time I wear mascara. It really adds volume and length. Use this, then another mascara (I love Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Instant Volume Mascara) and an eyelash comb to get rid of any clumps and viola!
Caroline J.
Lancôme Cils Booster XL Mascara Primer uploaded by Caroline J.
I really like this product to use under mascara. It helps your mascara perform better and protects and conditions your lashes
Krista Z.
Monclova, OH
Lancôme Cils Booster XL Mascara Primer uploaded by Krista Z.
It’s all about the primer ladies! Your lashes can be meh and this primer will pump up your volume and length. I brush through my lashes, apply primer, then follow with my favorite mascara. I switch up mascaras all the time but this is something I don’t change up. I’ve tried the other brands and they are NOT created equal. I’m going to attach a photo where my mascara doesn’t look great but my lashes were very small. I’ve been using a serum that has grown them way out since then but want to add an old picture of my “sad lashes” for reference. Happy shopping guys!
Denise  L.
Thomasville, NC
Lancôme Cils Booster XL Mascara Primer uploaded by Denise  L.
I love this lash primer it really makes my lashes look longer and the mascara glides on so good I will continue to use this product as long as they make itLancôme Cils Booster XL Mascara Primer
Nikki B.
Plymouth, MN
Lancôme Cils Booster XL Mascara Primer uploaded by Nikki B.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I have never used a lash primer before hearing about this product on social media. Since I have very blonde and very thin lashes, the Lancôme Cils Booster XL Mascara Primer sounded like something I could benefit from. This primer makes my lashes longer and thicker, helps my mascara stay put and also somehow helps minimize the mascara transfer to my eyelids! It helps make removal easier too! Brush on the white primer, wait a few seconds and top with your favorite mascara for thick, lengthened eyelashes! A definite Yes for me!
Sri Sowmya M.
Brighton, MA
Lancôme Cils Booster XL Mascara Primer uploaded by Sri Sowmya M.
I love this primer so much, makes my mascara hold the curl for longer, reduces the clumps when I apply the second coat of mascara. Makes my lashes appear longer and thicker. I add the @lancome hypnose mascara after the Lancome primer and I'm totally in love with this combo. Makes my lashes appear fuller and thicker. Give 20 sec gap between the application and you'll see a better change. I'm in love with this combo. Hypnose Drama
Amy S.
Lancôme Cils Booster XL Mascara Primer uploaded by Amy S.
I did not care for this primer but it does the job. It was a bit pasty when applied and did not give the “pop” that I get with some of the other primers. I tried it with a few different mascaras over the course of my week and that did not make a difference. The cost was comparable to others that I have purchased.

122 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nina O.
Omaha, NE
il y a 9 mois
Nikki B. il y a 8 mois
Not sure about Dior, but the Lancôme one is GOOD!!
Eduarda F.
Marlborough, MA
il y a 10 mois
Is this Lancôme Cils Booster XL Mascara Primer worth buying? I have been looking for a really nice mascara primer for a while now and this one has definitely catch my eye! Any good recommendations?
Nash G. il y a 7 mois
It is the best lash primer I have used. There is a lot of product on the brush though. To fix that, I always wipe a little excess off either into the tube or a napkin and then use it. Definitely gives volume to my thin lashes.
Lauren G.
il y a 10 mois
Cody Dawn M. il y a 10 mois
I have completely stright lashes and I don't even bother trying to curl them, anymore. I use the Lncome primer, and once he mascara dries, I can kind of hold the lashes up (in a curl) for a a few seconds and they do appear more curled.
Crystal  V.
Wilson, NC
il y a un an
Lancôme Cils Booster XL Mascara Primer So who wears MASCARA primer ? Anyone ??? Yes or no
Veronica L. il y a un an
Yes!!! I wear this stuff and it has been an absolute game changer for my mascara! Makes it stay on longer, no clumping, lashes seem healthier, mascara doesn’t get everywhere. It is so good!