BY LANCÔME

Choose your cleansing or makeup essentials Beauty Gifts with Purchase

Diala❣️ K.
Tempe
The blue face wash was my go to, but after about six months or so of having the face wash, it broke me out really bad and I had to throw it away it was too early to be expired so I was very confused when it started doing that to my face. I love Lancôme and all their makeup products, but now after trying a lot of their skin care products I wouldn't recommend the skincare, only the makeup.
Ismabel L.
Reading, PA
reDeja i piel hermosa y tura todo eñ maquillaje de i rostro y lo  hermoso sin ni una gota de base ni polvo me encanta aplicarmelo
Annette P.
Hialeah
Never fails to get the toughest makeup off. Use it daily and I love it! The amount of product you get is decent sized as well.
Kimberly M.
This is a pretty good facial cleaner. It is worth the price. Lancome has been a staple in my home since childhood.
✨Amanda N.
Hermiston, OR
I love this! They are the best to put on your skin, I wouldn't use anything else. Very gentle
fatma s.
it cleans and makes up you rr skin a perfect cleaner and face clenser . i perfectly met my expectations and it did . i bought it online from amazon and its nicley packed and PERFECT IN TRAVELING  its is . it really improved my skin thanks lancome for tgat amazing product loving it
The p.
Amman/jordan
Lifts off all types of eye makeup, even waterproof mascara, while conditioning the skin. Leaves eyes feeling cool and refreshed, with no oily residue. No wonder there’s a cult following.
Josie P.
Stanley
Super creamy and amazing application the pigmentation and long lasting it the best all