6 Eco-Friendly Makeup Tools
Lancôme Cheek & Contour Brush #25
4.33 / 5 based on 3 Reviews
This versatile, dual-ended natural-hair brush is the ideal partner to contour the face and create a customized, naturally sculpted look. The flat, oval shape gently lays product on the skin, while the flat circular tip gives a precise application.
Backstage Beauty Tips:
- To sculpt & slim the face, use the flat, circular tip and apply product from the top of the cheekbone, and blend downward in a sweeping motion, ending underneath the center of the cheekbone.
- For a blushing effect, apply color on the flat portion of the oval-shaped side of the brush. Smile and apply color above cheekbone toward the hairline and blend with short, vertical strokes.
- For a natural glow, apply highlighter color with the other oval-shaped side to the upper cheekbone up to the temples.
- Use the circular tip to set concealer underneath the eyes or powder on certain parts of the face.
Top Questions See all 1 Q&A
- Can someone who has used it please review this :(... Be the first to answer!
This brush is really okay. It's not my favor counter/cheek brush, but I will use it once & awhile and i'm not totally disappointed with the outcome. It's easy to use and easy to apply. It's not too pricey, and you can get it at like Walmart or CVS or something like that.
This is my favorite Lancôme brush that I own. It is great for powder contour. The brushes apply my makeup with precision.
This is so handy and quick and easy to use and the contour and blush doesn't look patchy or muddy it's affordable and its black so it looks sleek I use it everyday and would be content to make a repurchase and to recommend this product
Q & A
Can someone who has used it please review this :( and alongside with this, just a quick question: is the smaller side too big and flat to contour the nose? Would i be better off purchasing a fluffy brush? Thank youuu